Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > General Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

General Discussion Discuss anything not related to bodybuilding.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #76  
Old 07-08-2019, 11:29 AM
redrock redrock is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 1,157
Default

This is sooo ridiculous. Dude was told to post it, and he did. Xxplosive was called out for saying he accepted Jesus as his lord and savior. He then makes a post like this about penis size.

This has gotten way outta hand! No one will ever be open minded enough to see the otherís side.

This is one topic that should be avoided here. Old broís now seem like complete enemies and getting way personal.

I for one am done with this....... Redrock
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 07-08-2019, 12:04 PM
ohnoudidnt ohnoudidnt is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: MI-YAYO
Posts: 2,610
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrock View Post
This is sooo ridiculous. Dude was told to post it, and he did. Xxplosive was called out for saying he accepted Jesus as his lord and savior. He then makes a post like this about penis size.

This has gotten way outta hand! No one will ever be open minded enough to see the otherís side.

This is one topic that should be avoided here. Old broís now seem like complete enemies and getting way personal.

I for one am done with this....... Redrock
Agreed. These guys don't know how to shit talk/troll without getting too personal.
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 07-08-2019, 12:37 PM
DieViolent's Avatar
DieViolent DieViolent is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2,947
Default

Religion dividing people with common interests and common goals go figure.
__________________
Everything said by me is hypothetical and therefor does not reflect my actual life.

There was never a genius without a tincture of madness. ~Aristotle (384 BC-322 BC)

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle (384 BC-322 BC)
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 07-08-2019, 01:01 PM
Xxplosive Xxplosive is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 2,025
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrock View Post
This is sooo ridiculous. Dude was told to post it, and he did. Xxplosive was called out for saying he accepted Jesus as his lord and savior. He then makes a post like this about penis size.

This has gotten way outta hand! No one will ever be open minded enough to see the otherís side.

This is one topic that should be avoided here. Old broís now seem like complete enemies and getting way personal.

I for one am done with this....... Redrock
The OP was created to mock people who don't understand what the concept of God is, pretend the Bible doesn't contradict itself and that everything in the book is a direct teaching of Jesus. And the fact that the book was not written or read by God or Jesus.

Jesus himself NEVER PREACHED ANY ORGANIZED RELIGION. This is indisputable, non-debatable FACT.

Asking an obviously ridiculous, hypothetical question that exposes this has NOTHING to do with not valuing/respecting Jesus and what he taught.

metooharley taking the course he did just proves my point that the Bible/religion are a joke because "Christian's" like him are more concerned with protecting the shield of something they don't even really understand than or comprehend over showing love, compassion, tolerance and honesty.

My stance through all these threads has been 100% consistent and accurate.

I don't have to go throwing tragic events from people's past in their face publicly in an effort to cover up my ignorance and inability to read and comprehend at an adult level.

I brought up historical, non-debatable FACTS, other dude got personal because his ignorance, lack of education and hypocrisy was exposed.

Every body who is capable of reading at comprehending at an adult level and can separate fact from opinion can see this.
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 07-08-2019, 01:08 PM
Xxplosive Xxplosive is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 2,025
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoudidnt View Post
Agreed. These guys don't know how to shit talk/troll without getting too personal.
Where did i say anything personal?

I just brought up facts about religion/bible/origins of Christianity using history.

Any statement i made about metooharley (ignorant, poor reading comprehension, hypocritical) is also FACT based on accurately absorb information he was presented with and his behavior.


I'm blown away by how many people can't understand the idea that you can still believe in a Creator/God and value the work and words of Jesus Christ without having to identify as a "Christian" and blindly following every word in a VERY suspect book that he had zero hand in creating, endorsing or reading.
Reply With Quote
  #81  
Old 07-08-2019, 01:17 PM
Xxplosive Xxplosive is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 2,025
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by metooharley View Post
Lmao! the only little bitch here is you! You donít have enough Common sense to understand religion or how great this Nation is! Iím done wasting time with this thread, goes in one ear and out the other, so nothing but a waste!
Spoken like a TRUE Christian and believer in a book you never read all the way or can comprehend!!

Bravo!

Nothing you say is accurate, you just make bold statements that are either false or have nothing to do with what was being disputed, then you come back and fist pump.



It's why your being laughed at.

Now go back to your book written by Roman Catholic Christ murderers that violates the 2nd commandment and carry on with your lies about who you REALLY are.

You get joy out of revenge/suffering/tragedy of others- that's about as non-Christ-like as it gets.

The Bible tricked you into worshipping Satan through your actions, which is what matters- not words.
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old 07-08-2019, 03:17 PM
metooharley metooharley is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Northern Ca.
Posts: 2,544
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrock View Post
This is sooo ridiculous. Dude was told to post it, and he did. Xxplosive was called out for saying he accepted Jesus as his lord and savior. He then makes a post like this about penis size.

This has gotten way outta hand! No one will ever be open minded enough to see the otherís side.

This is one topic that should be avoided here. Old broís now seem like complete enemies and getting way personal.

I for one am done with this....... Redrock
ya Iím done as well. They called me a liar and said I didnít have that IM and told me unless I post it Iím a liar. Then I do it and now they are crying foul! Schmucks! Iím done With the three!... Jesus is God and I believe ( I know )the bible is the word of God, how anyone can hate based on that belief blows me away! The fool has said in his heart, there is NO GOD!
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old 07-08-2019, 05:08 PM
MikeDee29's Avatar
MikeDee29 MikeDee29 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Boston
Posts: 641
Default

Funny, atheists/nonbelievers seem to put so much time and energy into something they don't believe in, basically like they're trying to convince themselves along with everyone else. But a post like this is tasteless and uncalled for, it's just not right, anyway to each their own.
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old 07-08-2019, 05:15 PM
DieViolent's Avatar
DieViolent DieViolent is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2,947
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeDee29 View Post
Funny, atheists/nonbelievers seem to put so much time and energy into something they don't believe in, basically like they're trying to convince themselves along with everyone else. But a post like this is tasteless and uncalled for, it's just not right, anyway to each their own.
Time and energy debating theology is a waste for atheists and agnostics? Is that what you're implying? If people don't question ideas society will stagnate and eventual corrode into a echo chamber that serves those who follow blindly.
__________________
Everything said by me is hypothetical and therefor does not reflect my actual life.

There was never a genius without a tincture of madness. ~Aristotle (384 BC-322 BC)

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle (384 BC-322 BC)
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old 07-08-2019, 06:35 PM
metooharley metooharley is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Northern Ca.
Posts: 2,544
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeDee29 View Post
Funny, atheists/nonbelievers seem to put so much time and energy into something they don't believe in, basically like they're trying to convince themselves along with everyone else. But a post like this is tasteless and uncalled for, it's just not right, anyway to each their own.
Ya I donít understand that part! Trying to disprove God when you canít. Peace brother
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old 07-08-2019, 08:38 PM
BigDaddySwole BigDaddySwole is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 55
Default

This is the link MePooHarley sent to me last week talking about religion.

https://youtu.be/rf0Lv3egcMc
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old 07-09-2019, 02:22 AM
Xxplosive Xxplosive is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 2,025
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by metooharley View Post
ya Iím done as well. They called me a liar and said I didnít have that IM and told me unless I post it Iím a liar. Then I do it and now they are crying foul! Schmucks! Iím done With the three!... Jesus is God and I believe ( I know )the bible is the word of God, how anyone can hate based on that belief blows me away! The fool has said in his heart, there is NO GOD!
Your reading comprehension is seriously embarrassing.

And you ARE a lying piece of shit- you said that my gf "died of meth" then proceed to pull up a PM that proves you lied.... And think you proved something.

You are also too illiterate to read where all along i have stated i believe in what Jesus taught and that there is a God/Creator...

Just that it's a joke to think of God as a personified entity the way the Bible teaches it and the FACT that the Bible purposely leaves out LOTS of very important facts and WAS NOT WRITTEN OR READ BY JESUS OR "GOD".

Exactly why religion is a joke and causes problems, the people who blindly follow it are too stupid to even know what they are reading, and are ignorant to it's history.
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Old 07-09-2019, 02:38 AM
Xxplosive Xxplosive is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 2,025
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieViolent View Post
Time and energy debating theology is a waste for atheists and agnostics? Is that what you're implying? If people don't question ideas society will stagnate and eventual corrode into a echo chamber that serves those who follow blindly.
The funny thing is, I only state FACTS abour the Bible that are not debatable... It becomes useless when uneducated zealots who don't know history or the content of their own book try to argue facts with lies.

FACTS -

- Bible was written by MAN, not God... Not even Jesus

- The same group of people who CRUCIFIED JESUS - the Romans - soon after created the ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH - who to this day, are in control of what information is allowed in thw Bible

- The Bible is missing HUGE chunks of info/time, such as 18 years of Jesus life in between him being an adolescent and adult- where he pretty much learned everything- and The Book of Enoch-- a man considered a legit prophet by ALL major religions

- The man who translated the Bible into English- Sir Francis Bacon - was a known 33rd Degree Free Mason.

- Paul - a major charactee in the Bible whose lessons are highlighted, WAS A MASS MURDERER OF ESSENE JEWS, A SEXIST AND PRO-SLAVERY.

- Jesus NEVER STATED THAT HE WAS GOD, NEVER ASKED FOR WORSHIP, AND EVEN WARNED AGAINST IDOLATRY.

Every single statement made here is 100%, pure fact.


Crazy to me how people can be "believers" of something they are so uneducated and ignorant of.

If you need a sketchy book and the label of a religion to be a self-less, good person, do the right thing and show kindness/compassion... You're a lost cause.

The funny part is some ass-hat will read this as "He's just another atheist that duzn't b-leave in Gawd!!"
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Old 07-09-2019, 06:44 PM
mmmass1's Avatar
mmmass1 mmmass1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 930
Default

I wish this thread would just go away.
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Old 07-10-2019, 12:33 PM
redrock redrock is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 1,157
Default

X 2 brother!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmass1 View Post
I wish this thread would just go away.
Reply With Quote
  #91  
Old 07-10-2019, 12:39 PM
DieViolent's Avatar
DieViolent DieViolent is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2,947
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrock View Post
X 2 brother!!!
I'm sure you guys have seen me say how I miss when political threads weren't allowed and here I feel the same way. We all have enough differences in opinion and we don't need these hyper confrontational topics to hate on each other anymore than we already do.
__________________
Everything said by me is hypothetical and therefor does not reflect my actual life.

There was never a genius without a tincture of madness. ~Aristotle (384 BC-322 BC)

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle (384 BC-322 BC)
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old 07-10-2019, 08:55 PM
metooharley metooharley is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Northern Ca.
Posts: 2,544
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxplosive View Post
Your reading comprehension is seriously embarrassing.
You say my reading comprehension is embarrassing, LOL let’s look at your reading comprehension instead. This is the exact quote of what I said in fact it’s a cut and paste. I never said she died of Meth, I said your Meth girlfriend died! Hmm again you lie or are just stupid!
And you ARE a lying piece of shit- you said that my gf "died of meth" then proceed to pull up a PM that proves you lied.... And think you proved something.

[B]here is what I wrote, go back and reread it, looks like You’re reading comprehension is horrible. I expect an apology. LOL by the way I have more I just decided not to post them as of right now. But keep your shit up.
did you consider it a joke when you IM’d me telling about how you got down on your knees and ask Jesus to forgive you? How your meth girl died and on and on? What’s wrong you don’t remember that? /B]proceed to pull up a PM that proves you lied..
[/b]

You are also too illiterate to read where all along i have stated i believe in what JeI could dissect each and everyone of your stupid posts and threads but since I decided that I’m not even going to respond to you you’re lucky I gave you this. You truly are an ignorant person. Your vile disgusting and probably just a homeless person that enjoys being a disgusting pig. Enjoy your day
sus taught and that there is a God/Creator...



Just that it's a joke to think of God as a personified entity the way the Bible teaches it and the FACT that the Bible purposely leaves out LOTS of very important facts and WAS NOT WRITTEN OR READ BY JESUS OR "GOD".

Exactly why religion is a joke and causes problems, the people who blindly follow it are too stupid to even know what they are reading, and are ignorant to it's history.
now let’s see if you acknowledge you were completely wrong, as it shows I never said she died of meth, I said your meth girlfriend died. Big difference for thinking people. An apology before everybody would be great thank you and have a wonderful day.

Last edited by metooharley : 07-10-2019 at 09:57 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old 07-10-2019, 10:03 PM
Xxplosive Xxplosive is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 2,025
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by metooharley View Post
now letís see if you acknowledge you were completely wrong, as it shows I never said she died of math I said your meth girlfriend died. Big difference for thinking people. An apology before everybody would be great thank you and have a wonderful day.
I'm not even reading your garbage any more.

You're a liar, hypocrite, uneducated and can't read. Several people besides myself have also called you on this.

This whole OP was created in mockery of your inability to comprehend what you read, and the FACT that you claim to "accept Jesus"... Yet the way you act goes against EVERY THING Jesus taught/preached.

You got exposed... Show is over.

But if you insist on making the entire Christian religjon looking bad with how you represent it... Be my guest.

Congratulations for living out the stereotype of why people roll their eyes at uneducated Bible thumpers.
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old 07-10-2019, 11:29 PM
metooharley metooharley is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Northern Ca.
Posts: 2,544
Default

there is nothing you can say I put the proof right here everybody knows youíre a complete liar. Congratulations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxplosive View Post
I'm not even reading your garbage any more.

You're a liar, hypocrite, uneducated and can't read. Several people besides myself have also called you on this.

This whole OP was created in mockery of your inability to comprehend what you read, and the FACT that you claim to "accept Jesus"... Yet the way you act goes against EVERY THING Jesus taught/preached.

You got exposed... Show is over.

But if you insist on making the entire Christian religjon looking bad with how you represent it... Be my guest.

Congratulations for living out the stereotype of why people roll their eyes at uneducated Bible thumpers.
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Old 07-11-2019, 01:40 PM
Xxplosive Xxplosive is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 2,025
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by metooharley View Post
there is nothing you can say I put the proof right here everybody knows youíre a complete liar. Congratulations.
Your "proof" only confirmed to the people who can read that you have poor reading comprehension and are a hypocrite.

Again, several people have called you on this.

Sucks, bc there actually ARE a lot of Christians who DO try to live by the things Jesus taught, the good lessons in the Bible and genuinely try to be good people.

You are not one of them, and the type of person that gives religion/Christianity a bad name.

I FORGIVE you for the type of person you truly are and your spiteful, hypocritical and self-righteous actions because you were not born with the intelligence to know any better and are misguided...

But I'm not gonna apologize for truth and accuracy.

Believe what you wish.
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Old 07-11-2019, 02:04 PM
Xxplosive Xxplosive is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 2,025
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by metooharley View Post
Thatís funny you told me she died of meth
Lie.... And thank you for proving:

1) You lie

2) You are 1 step removed from being illiterate with your poor reading comprehension

3) You seek revenge and take delight in other people's tragedy/sadness.


Like I said, I forgive you because I realize you just weren't gifted with the intelligence and brain power to understand things. That's not your fault.

You need to take a hard look at yourself and ask your God for forgiveness because you have gone against Jesus has taught over and over again.

Or don't and be damned. Out of my hands at this point.
Reply With Quote
  #97  
Old 07-12-2019, 11:06 AM
MorganKane's Avatar
MorganKane MorganKane is online now
Donating Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,526
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by metooharley View Post
there is nothing you can say I put the proof right here everybody knows youíre a complete liar. Congratulations.

Lets see.
In post 29 you make the claim she died of meth.
In post 44 you post a screen shot saying nothing about dyeing of meth but talks about tumor.
In post 55 you say she died of a tumor.

Sounds like you are confused and clueless again.
__________________
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." Bertrand Russell
Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old 07-12-2019, 12:57 PM
Xxplosive Xxplosive is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 2,025
Default

At this point, you can't even take metooharley's word on what gender he/she really is.

This has become like arguing with a transgender about what bathroom they are entitled to use regardless of their genitals.

Don't be ashamed of your clit, bro- it's what God gave you before he created you bc "he" is all knowing and knew he would create you to be a liar!

It's in the Bible's prophecies!!
Reply With Quote
  #99  
Old 07-14-2019, 07:46 PM
Xxplosive Xxplosive is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 2,025
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by metooharley View Post
You fucking liberals crack me up. Always the victim. This was not about his girlfriend who died of a brain tumor who was on meth, this was about him less than a year ago saying he fell up on his knees and excepted Jesus as his Savior. Then he turned around and lied to everybody. Youíre nothing but a shit stain on morals. Scum like you makes me laugh, you poor Victim. Letís not make this about the girl itís about his thread the title the content the lies.
Was Jesus not a liberal?

Or do you think it would be more accurate to classify him as a Republican Capitalist the way he overturned the tables and kicked the priests out of the Jewish temple?

You talk a good game of "worshipping" Christ, but your actions and judgement defile his name and what he stood for.
Reply With Quote
  #100  
Old 07-18-2019, 02:33 PM
DonkeyKong's Avatar
DonkeyKong DonkeyKong is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 2,588
Default

OK lets see you do this with Mohammed ALLAH and see if u get banned lol... People make fun of christians catholics etc but if you post anti muslim stuff on FB or anywhere youll get death threats maybe even real ones banned and go viral as a horrible person and prob lose your job... (Im christian to a point as I don't go to church since a kid but I think Free speech is cool...So whatever Im just saying double standards piss me off)
__________________
I wonder if we'll smile,in our coffins while,loved ones mourn the day,the absence of our faces,
living,laughing,eyes awake.Is this to much for them to take?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.