Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Anabolic Steroid Discussion Discuss anything related to anabolic steroids.

Old 11-24-2017, 11:27 AM

Default Test Suspension

Hello,

I purchased some test suspension. I'm a long time steroid user but now may be drug tested, so I have to switch to test suspension for a little while, about 6 months.

So, I'm concerned at the number of injections I have to take. As such, I want to use the smallest gauge syringe possible.

The product is aqua test from Balkan Pharma. Do I have a chance of getting the product through a 28g syringe?

Amy experiences? If so, what gauge syringe did you use, and how painful were the injects?

I take AMP and Muscle Blast from a horse supply company and those injections are water based, but don't hurt that bad, any comparison to these products?

Your help and opinions are much appreciated.

Last edited by crixus28 : 11-26-2017 at 07:59 AM.
Old 11-24-2017, 07:59 PM

I personally tried Balkan susp with a 25g and it did not work, i pressed the plunger so hard it actually blew in my face, so what i did is mixed 1 cc of sust (oil) and 1cc susp, it went through extremely easy, so you might want to cut it with bac water.
Old 11-24-2017, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by worldpower View Post
I personally tried Balkan susp with a 25g and it did not work, i pressed the plunger so hard it actually blew in my face, so what i did is mixed 1 cc of sust (oil) and 1cc susp, it went through extremely easy, so you might want to cut it with bac water.
Thank you for the reply. I was planning to use b12 with each injection. Do you think that will work well?
Old 11-25-2017, 04:50 PM

I could NOT get the suspension through a 25G needle,

Human grade Suspension from the pharmacy

$150 a bottle -- cannot use too frustrating, feels like iam about to break the needle & syringe
Old 11-25-2017, 05:22 PM

Dude u need to maybe take .5cc bac water with the test sus and shake it up good in syringe. Then hurry and pin yourself.

Then aspirate a good bit. Then try to shot and pull the needle out just a hair while pushing on plunger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Old 11-25-2017, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skin&Bone View Post
Dude u need to maybe take .5cc bac water with the test sus and shake it up good in syringe. Then hurry and pin yourself.

Then aspirate a good bit. Then try to shot and pull the needle out just a hair while pushing on plunger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Yes, if you take to long to shoot, the powder will settle and clog.
you can use the b12 if that what you have.
Old 11-25-2017, 09:14 PM

Yep... suspension should ABSOLUTELY flow through a 28g, let alone a 25g.

Cutting with B12, shaking gently, and immediately injecting should definitely work.

Just my 2c,

- Hungry
Old 11-26-2017, 08:07 AM

That is exactly why I like the oil version
Old 11-26-2017, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HungryEctomorph View Post

Cutting with B12, shaking gently, and immediately injecting should definitely work.

Just my 2c,

- Hungry
Thank you. I would think since the product is micronized that it should flow through a 28g, the other water based products I use flow fine. Muscle buffer explosion injection has l-arginine, l-carnosine, l-carnitine, and beta-alanine combined. This flows through a 28g no problem, it hurts, but it goes through so you'd think the suspension would do the same, but people report otherwise. Thanks for the responses gents.
Old 11-26-2017, 11:58 AM

Quote:

Just my 2c,

- Hungry
the reason some wont is because its not micronized . If its not it wont flow threw a smaller gauge . You would need a 23g or bigger to get it in ( OUCH ) ive done it lol but whats worse is the pain after

even using b12 or something else the particles are to big and clog the needle

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24than View Post
That is exactly why I like the oil version
oil is TNE not test suspension . In oil its a test no ester . in water it has particles suspended in it making it suspension
Old 12-07-2017, 02:06 AM

Just a quick update. First, it was so nice feeling that test hit my system, I've been "off" for awhile.

The Balkan Pharma test suspension flowed very well through a 25 gauge syringe. I have no reason to believe it would not flow through an insulin syringe also.

As far as injection pain, there quite simply was none. Using the AMP and Muscle Blast hurt more than the suspension. No after injection site pain either. I have no reason to add bac water or B12, the injection was very comfortable.

The effect in the gym was intense, and I look forward to being on this product for a few months.

I'll let you all know the results of the drug test, I'll be given a few days advanced notice of any testing, if I'm selected to test. I'll be off the suspension for at least 3-4 days before I test, thus in theory this product should be all out of my system and not detectable. I sure hope so!

Thanks for the help.
Old 12-07-2017, 06:03 AM

How much are you injecting?

It has half life around 24h, so if you inject 100mg, then after 24h you still have in your system 50mg and after 48h still 25mg and after 72h still 12,5mg. So do not go over 100mg/day if you wanna be clean after 3-4days to have drug test
Old 12-07-2017, 06:03 AM

....and good luck...keep us updated
Old 12-07-2017, 07:52 AM

Im lol thinking back in the day when we used to get the redi ject sustonon with 18g pin and thought nothing of it😂 the good ole days lol
Old 12-07-2017, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24than View Post
How much are you injecting?

It has half life around 24h, so if you inject 100mg, then after 24h you still have in your system 50mg and after 48h still 25mg and after 72h still 12,5mg. So do not go over 100mg/day if you wanna be clean after 3-4days to have drug test

Good point! Thank you for pointing this out. I am currently using 100 MG per day, but based upon your post I may use 50mg instead.
Old 12-07-2017, 10:17 PM
Direct Rep

Quote:

Just my 2c,

- Hungry
^^^+1 on what he said

this is not a plug:
..i actually love TEST SUSP ..from personal experience DIRECT's TEST SUSP will go thru a 27ga 60% of the time, but can jam ..20% of the time, i just play with/pulback on the plunger to get it to go ..20% may have to restick tho

..i didn't have any problems with 25ga ..shake/draw, shake syringe & stick ..don't let it "settle" ..shoot preferably horizontally or even slightly upside down (shooting needle down @ 90 will increase your chances of clogging)

..as far as pain, TEST SUP as a drug in general is on par with PROP for ME ..but i'v run 10-12wk blasts with it in the past ..i'm likely just used to it + i work the muscle i shoot that day

this is a plug:
TEST ACE is the next best thing, it's painless & ya DIRECT has it, lol

..discover the best in the business ..& discover the best kept secret when it comes to HGH

direct@securenym.net new securenym email!
dfriend@tutanota.com
Old 12-08-2017, 02:52 AM

I haven't ordered from Direct, I'll check out the TA thanks.