Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Muscle Booster
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Muscle Booster Sponsored by Muscle Booster - Quality HGH at Competitive Prices, Safe Shipping and Fast Customer Communication!

Old 10-25-2017, 10:41 AM
Board Sponsor

Default Updated information on Gonova HGH

I sold last week the 6 kits of Gonova via fast shipping. I have seen an increased interest in this route. I will have new kits with the fast shipping option in around 10 days I think. Will make a post here when I have them.
Old 10-26-2017, 12:48 AM

Are you planning to offer the genheal via the fast shipping method as well? Thanks
Old 10-26-2017, 09:37 AM
Board Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriswhat View Post
Are you planning to offer the genheal via the fast shipping method as well? Thanks

I can do that.
Old 10-26-2017, 12:50 PM

Great deal right here, MuscleBooster does not charge more per iu for fast shipping option, as most of sources here on Outlaw up charge a lot per iu for this option. Alternating back and forth from the Gonova and Genheal both top notch products.

Bodybuilding is strength and suffering, beauty and savagery, freedom and chains, all at the same time. Praise any man who chooses to pursue this life and walk it the way it's supposed to be walked. If you’re not in for the kill and lack the strength and commitment, then just walk away...

*Disclaimer: Everything that this user says is fictional and for entertainment purposes only*
Old 10-27-2017, 01:05 PM
Board Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumped21 View Post
Great deal right here, MuscleBooster does not charge more per iu for fast shipping option, as most of sources here on Outlaw up charge a lot per iu for this option. Alternating back and forth from the Gonova and Genheal both top notch products.

Thank you very much Pumped!
Old 10-27-2017, 01:52 PM
Donating Member

Quote:
I didn't know that. Definitely will keep that in mind
Old 10-29-2017, 01:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hevi-head View Post
I didn't know that. Definitely will keep that in mind
Yes Hevi-head, I wasn't aware of it at first either, but was certainly suprised when I found out there was no up charge for fast shipping, and I would email MuscleBooster for more details because his fast shipping is different then other HGH sources supposed fast shipping on this board...it's much quicker then your use to brother

Bodybuilding is strength and suffering, beauty and savagery, freedom and chains, all at the same time. Praise any man who chooses to pursue this life and walk it the way it's supposed to be walked. If you’re not in for the kill and lack the strength and commitment, then just walk away...

*Disclaimer: Everything that this user says is fictional and for entertainment purposes only*
Old 11-09-2017, 01:15 AM

Quote:
Have you found much difference in the 2?
Old 11-10-2017, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD1959 View Post
bump
Old 11-12-2017, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crankster View Post
bump
The genheal obviously was an overall speaking a purer product and had a better manufacturing facility from my experience. However results by both my experience and the bloodwork I did showed they were equal in that regard. Great serum results with both.
Old 11-13-2017, 09:10 AM
Board Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquid_c View Post
The genheal obviously was an overall speaking a purer product and had a better manufacturing facility from my experience. However results by both my experience and the bloodwork I did showed they were equal in that regard. Great serum results with both.

Thank you LC, your feedback is absolutely correct.
Old 11-15-2017, 12:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD1959 View Post
Both excellent SD, no difference results wise, lean, full muscles with both, zero bloat ( this is huge factor, have had bloating issues with other inferior gh) and no headaches ( major headaches from popular other source kit)....only difference is appearance wise like LiquidC said the Genheals look like pharm grade manufacturing...the Gonova look like most generics...

Old 11-15-2017, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Both excellent SD, no difference results wise, lean, full muscles with both, zero bloat ( this is huge factor, have had bloating issues with other inferior gh) and no headaches ( major headaches from popular other source kit)....only difference is appearance wise like LiquidC said the Genheals look like pharm grade manufacturing...the Gonova look like most generics...
pumped21, thank you very much for the response, you answered my questions
Old 11-15-2017, 07:37 PM
Board Sponsor

Quote:

Thank you very much Pumped for your feedback!
Old 11-15-2017, 08:41 PM

any in stock yet?
Old 11-16-2017, 09:03 AM
Board Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by balls View Post
any in stock yet?

I will have 8 kits on Monday but they are sold already. Will post here when I get new ones in.
Old 11-17-2017, 03:07 PM

Muscle Booster was very serious dont worry with him !
Old 11-18-2017, 09:28 AM
Board Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by boboy View Post
Muscle Booster was very serious dont worry with him !

Thank you Boboy!
Old 11-18-2017, 01:20 PM

I know a lot of people have problems getting HGH. The problem for a lot of us is where we live in the US. Those experienced know that most GH is shipped directly from China via USPS and getting it through our friends at USCBP in certain parts of the US can be a real hassle and waste of time and frustration as they seem to focus on packages from China or Hong Kong. Nothing worse than getting your pricey HGH snagged, having to wait for a letter in hopes of a re-ship if they even re ship at all. Even some that do re-ship will only do it once or you have to pay extra for "insurance."

Well MB you don't need to worry about that. His shipping methods are not standard for certain parts of the US and wheter local or even from China, you have no worries and will get it fast and the cost is the same. I say that from personal experience and he is the go to guy if you have issues with shipping.
Old 11-25-2017, 03:37 AM

Default Mb

I have had nothing but very, very good experiences with MB. Both in communication and accommodation of my needs regarding postal zip. I hate even talking about how good he is because I want it all to be a well kept secret. But he deserves the business. Great in every aspect.

Thanks MB
Old 11-26-2017, 06:56 PM

how often are you getting these in stock? ... interested in your product and shipping methods
Old 11-28-2017, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEAVYsmall View Post
how often are you getting these in stock? ... interested in your product and shipping methods
He doesn't post a whole lot. I recommend you email him and he can give you the info you are looking for.
Old 12-03-2017, 01:55 PM
Board Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquid_c View Post
I know a lot of people have problems getting HGH. The problem for a lot of us is where we live in the US. Those experienced know that most GH is shipped directly from China via USPS and getting it through our friends at USCBP in certain parts of the US can be a real hassle and waste of time and frustration as they seem to focus on packages from China or Hong Kong. Nothing worse than getting your pricey HGH snagged, having to wait for a letter in hopes of a re-ship if they even re ship at all. Even some that do re-ship will only do it once or you have to pay extra for "insurance."

Well MB you don't need to worry about that. His shipping methods are not standard for certain parts of the US and wheter local or even from China, you have no worries and will get it fast and the cost is the same. I say that from personal experience and he is the go to guy if you have issues with shipping.

LC, you said everything 100% correct and perfect! Thank you very much for recommending me as a good and trustworthy shipper and source!
Old 12-03-2017, 01:58 PM
Board Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceehawk View Post
I have had nothing but very, very good experiences with MB. Both in communication and accommodation of my needs regarding postal zip. I hate even talking about how good he is because I want it all to be a well kept secret. But he deserves the business. Great in every aspect.

Thanks MB

Ceehawk, Thank you very much for your satisfaction with my HGH and service! I do appreciate your feedback.
Old 12-03-2017, 02:01 PM
Board Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEAVYsmall View Post

Please, email me: 111@countermail.com