Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Beginner's Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Beginner's Forum For people who are new to any part of this sport you may ask your questions here without fear of being flamed.

Old 11-24-2017, 11:25 AM

Default Test flu?

Ok guys. So my last injection was Monday. It is currently Friday. I injected 2ml of test E 250 in left glute. This is not an uncommon area for me to pin. First of all, this was the second time I used this new brand of test that I have. Second of all, after the first time I pinned it I had no symptoms or bad pip really. But this time, 2 days later I came down with a fever, aches, little bit of a sore throat and the worst pip I have ever experienced. It literally feels like I got actually stabbed. It
Old 11-24-2017, 01:53 PM

Honestly with it being this time of year in the US if your here most likely it would be something else. The only time I have seen test flu with my own eyes it was a few weeks in. Personally I think test flu just raises your body temp and you get a little head ache because of the body temp. I'm pretty skeptical of test flu being as common as I've heard it. But if that is what it is take some Motrin and deal with it. lots of fluids, about a extra half gallon and sit in the in a hot tub or anything to sweat it out. Any time i dont feel that great i sit in my bathroom and steam for 30 min just to help flush my system.
Old 11-24-2017, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sb83 View Post
Honestly with it being this time of year in the US if your here most likely it would be something else. The only time I have seen test flu with my own eyes it was a few weeks in. Personally I think test flu just raises your body temp and you get a little head ache because of the body temp. I'm pretty skeptical of test flu being as common as I've heard it. But if that is what it is take some Motrin and deal with it. lots of fluids, about a extra half gallon and sit in the in a hot tub or anything to sweat it out. Any time i dont feel that great i sit in my bathroom and steam for 30 min just to help flush my system.

Thanks man. Idk what the deal is. It cut off the last of my post for some reason. I was trying to say that the injection site is really swollen and hurts like hell. I think I may have got an infection in the injection site some how. I use proper sterilization procedures every time and have never had this happen before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-24-2017, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nateh_ View Post
Thanks man. Idk what the deal is. It cut off the last of my post for some reason. I was trying to say that the injection site is really swollen and hurts like hell. I think I may have got an infection in the injection site some how. I use proper sterilization procedures every time and have never had this happen before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Test flu takes a cpl weeks and is usually associated with sustonon and the amount of inj and amout of BA, what you sound like you have is the begining of an abcess, i had to have one drained in my shoulder 2 summers ago from bad winny, shit hurt like hell and swelled up to a cone shape and was red, couldnt even touch it, they drained it, packed it with anti biotics and put me on anti biotics, if it gets worse get some snti biotics at the very least, hot compresses help also, i have 98 amps of winny left, i read you can cook gear for 1 hoyr at 175 degeees to kill all bacteria and micro organisms it may have, ive never tried it but before tossing it i may
Old 12-01-2017, 05:21 PM

I think I
Old 12-01-2017, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nateh_ View Post
I think I

I don
Old 12-01-2017, 08:32 PM

I wouldn't call it the test "flu", but I've had experiences where I took a high mg sustanon and then the next day i'd have a headache, body aches, and feel like shit.

Then the following day I was fine. It's happened a few times from the same product so I know with certainty that is what it is from.