Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Pictures of our Members
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Pictures of our Members Post and view your pics here.

Old 05-04-2017, 09:04 PM

Default 60 Pounds Down

Hey Guys,

Posted this as an intro thread too but thought I might as well also leave it here.

Just joined Outlaw Muscle and thought I would introduce myself. Name is Ben. Used to do powerlifting and play semi-pro ball but got hurt and had to quit. After that I moved to the east coast and kept getting hospitalized from my work and got extremely fat... like obese. After moving back to the west coast I got myself back in the gym and dropped 60 pounds. went from 298 down to 235ish in about four months. It sucked but it was worth it. after that I spent a year kinda just recomping. I already had a good deal of atrophied muscle so size wasn't a big deal for me.

Near the end of 2016 I got seriously sick over and over again. Bronchitis, pneumonia that wouldn't go away and strep throat twice. kept me out of the gym for quite some time. Now I'm back and healthy and looking to stay that way but also would like to do some competing. On 4-17-17 I started really training again. I would like to do a show in 7 or so weeks but if were all being honest that probably isn't going to happen. I started on the 17th at 238 and as of today I'm at 223.6. I would like to do classic physique honestly so not looking to get much bigger. After all my health issues id like to walk around a bit smaller to stay more active. for my height I will need to get down to 192 at weigh ins. That would be 105 pounds lighter than I was August of 2015. Right now I'm just on 300mg of Cyp/Week.

I couldn't get any pics to load because of file size but here is an imgur post I shared a shared a few days ago.

https://imgur.com/gallery/oQObE

If you guys have any questions please let me know. Ill be posting my diet and my training soon but I gotta get back to the office right now.
Old 05-05-2017, 08:45 PM

Welcome aboard, Looking Great Mate!!

READ: If you do not follow my board rules I suggest you find another place.

No discussions of T/A time
No discussions of shipping
No discussions of packaging methods
No discussions of prices
No discussions of payment methods
No discussions of any D0mestic Sourcing
Old 05-05-2017, 09:40 PM

Welcome. Nice progress.
Old 05-05-2017, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBenStone View Post
Hey Guys,

Posted this as an intro thread too but thought I might as well also leave it here.

Just joined Outlaw Muscle and thought I would introduce myself. Name is Ben. Used to do powerlifting and play semi-pro ball but got hurt and had to quit. After that I moved to the east coast and kept getting hospitalized from my work and got extremely fat... like obese. After moving back to the west coast I got myself back in the gym and dropped 60 pounds. went from 298 down to 235ish in about four months. It sucked but it was worth it. after that I spent a year kinda just recomping. I already had a good deal of atrophied muscle so size wasn't a big deal for me.

Near the end of 2016 I got seriously sick over and over again. Bronchitis, pneumonia that wouldn't go away and strep throat twice. kept me out of the gym for quite some time. Now I'm back and healthy and looking to stay that way but also would like to do some competing. On 4-17-17 I started really training again. I would like to do a show in 7 or so weeks but if were all being honest that probably isn't going to happen. I started on the 17th at 238 and as of today I'm at 223.6. I would like to do classic physique honestly so not looking to get much bigger. After all my health issues id like to walk around a bit smaller to stay more active. for my height I will need to get down to 192 at weigh ins. That would be 105 pounds lighter than I was August of 2015. Right now I'm just on 300mg of Cyp/Week.

I couldn't get any pics to load because of file size but here is an imgur post I shared a shared a few days ago.

If you guys have any questions please let me know. Ill be posting my diet and my training soon but I gotta get back to the office right now.
Please keep us informed. This is one of the best posts I read on here sometime. Amazing job brother and welcome to OLM!
Old 05-08-2017, 03:58 AM

63 pounds in 4 months dude I want to know EVERYTHING you did in that time.
Your progress is truly ispirational for anyone in your situation or similar.
Keep up with the progress bro
Old 05-08-2017, 04:10 AM

Nice job!
Old 05-08-2017, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Hey Guys,

Fucking sick gains brother.
Old 05-14-2017, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckLee View Post
63 pounds in 4 months dude I want to know EVERYTHING you did in that time.
Your progress is truly ispirational for anyone in your situation or similar.
Keep up with the progress bro
Sorry I've been having to deal with moving and haven't had decent internet! I have hard time on my phone. Is there an Outlaw app? I couldn't find it on Tapatalk. I'll make a post detailing what I did and what I would do if I could go back and do it again.
Old 05-15-2017, 03:01 AM

Quote:
Sorry I've been having to deal with moving and haven't had decent internet! I have hard time on my phone. Is there an Outlaw app? I couldn't find it on Tapatalk. I'll make a post detailing what I did and what I would do if I could go back and do it again.
Sounds great. And yes, you can find OLM in tapatalk
Old 06-03-2017, 04:55 AM

That's impressive.
Congrats on the progress.
Old 06-03-2017, 06:27 PM

Amazing transformation, keep up the hard work, your dedication shows...

Bodybuilding is strength and suffering, beauty and savagery, freedom and chains, all at the same time. Praise any man who chooses to pursue this life and walk it the way it's supposed to be walked. If you’re not in for the kill and lack the strength and commitment, then just walk away...

*Disclaimer: Everything that this user says is fictional and for entertainment purposes only*
Old 06-03-2017, 06:49 PM

Congrats on the 60lbs weight loss but what am I missing here? I only see one pic and you're pretty overweight in it but you want to compete in 7 weeks? Am I missing something? Is there a recent pic that you posted that you removed?
Old 06-03-2017, 06:59 PM

Awesome transformation bro!! Keep at it
Old 06-03-2017, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwntime View Post
Congrats on the 60lbs weight loss but what am I missing here? I only see one pic and you're pretty overweight in it but you want to compete in 7 weeks? Am I missing something? Is there a recent pic that you posted that you removed?
Aww nevermind, I had to scroll down for the chronological pics. Good work, keep it up!
Old 06-17-2017, 05:42 PM

Amazing job! Inspirational.
Old 08-27-2017, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Hey Guys,

Good job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-27-2017, 07:40 PM

Phenomenal.Real changes made I'm very impressed
Old 08-29-2017, 07:57 AM

Very impressive dude! Good job!
Old 08-29-2017, 09:31 AM

Default Nice Work!!

Kudos to you mr. Op!!

You have done an amazing job with your physique and should be proud! Stay the course and the GAINZZZ Will come!!

Looking forward to seeing your future posts!!

-JOB01
Old 11-01-2017, 02:16 PM

Good job bro, nice work!
Old 11-01-2017, 03:25 PM

amazing transformation bro
Old 11-03-2017, 08:17 AM

Great job man

I would like to know how you did it
Old 11-24-2017, 06:48 PM

He got real fat again .