Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Anabolic Steroid Discussion Discuss anything related to anabolic steroids.

Old 04-15-2019, 06:44 AM

Default DHB vs Primo?

I am personally getting incredible results with DHB. Is Primo that much better? Iím not sure it gets much better than this.... Redrock
Old 04-15-2019, 09:42 AM

I am 8 days into my DHB run... I was lethargic at first but could have been the winny. I am running 300mg dhb cyp and about 100mg dhb base daily.

I am leaning out and looking very full. Vascularity starting to creep out and its still early. Saw a bunch of people i hadn't seen in a while yesterday and everyone made comments about me looking jacked.
Old 04-15-2019, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrock View Post
I am personally getting incredible results with DHB. Is Primo that much better? Iím not sure it gets much better than this.... Redrock
What is incredible is to get so quick impressive results with a cyp ester in a couple of weeks

Envoyť de mon SM-A530F en utilisant Tapatalk
Old 04-15-2019, 12:30 PM

Quote:
DHB is far more powerful more anabolic as well as androgenic.
Old 04-15-2019, 06:21 PM

Quote:
What are your goals? For Bulking DHB is cheaper and builds more Muscle. To get the same you have to do high doses of primo. Primo has less sides and stacks well with pretty much everything. Just try it out and make sure you get good Primo.
Old 04-15-2019, 10:08 PM

Primo converts to DHB so results are slower is what i gather from everyone whose used both.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
Old 04-16-2019, 05:00 AM

Goals are lean mass. Stacking w Megabol 300 from Direct. Thatís Test, Tren, Mast all at 100 mg. Will be adding Adrol at 50-100 mg ed for 6-8 weeks.

Dhb and Tren seem to go great together... Redrock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pahlevan View Post
What are your goals? For Bulking DHB is cheaper and builds more Muscle. To get the same you have to do high doses of primo. Primo has less sides and stacks well with pretty much everything. Just try it out and make sure you get good Primo.
Old 04-16-2019, 05:02 AM

Ya bro. Can see changes daily. Vascularity and muscle fullness is incredible. Bold Cyp kicked in quickly for me last run... Redrock

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAl1980 View Post
What is incredible is to get so quick impressive results with a cyp ester in a couple of weeks

Envoyť de mon SM-A530F en utilisant Tapatalk
Old 04-16-2019, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Goals are lean mass. Stacking w Megabol 300 from Direct. Thatís Test, Tren, Mast all at 100 mg. Will be adding Adrol at 50-100 mg ed for 6-8 weeks.

Dhb and Tren seem to go great together... Redrock
That's assuming one can handle tren + DHB... I'm about 9 days into my dhb run and the night sweats are kickin, seems like the comparisons to a mild tren are accurate for DHB... But it HAS been making me lethargic. I might have to cut it altogether soon which sucks bc it has put a few lean pounds on me in a short amount of time, but it's not quite "side free" like some people try to pass it off as.

Just test, dhb and masteron alone would make a wicked cutter/recomp.
Old 04-16-2019, 10:25 AM

I can surely understand the night sweats. Iíve been soaking the sheets just about every night, but I can tell you, Iíve never been this cut before...Redrock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxplosive View Post
That's assuming one can handle tren + DHB... I'm about 9 days into my dhb run and the night sweats are kickin, seems like the comparisons to a mild tren are accurate for DHB... But it HAS been making me lethargic. I might have to cut it altogether soon which sucks bc it has put a few lean pounds on me in a short amount of time, but it's not quite "side free" like some people try to pass it off as.

Just test, dhb and masteron alone would make a wicked cutter/recomp.
Old Today, 02:59 AM

So funny I found this, I'm just starting my second week of a test/dhb/npp/anadrol run and am up ten pounds in one week but look like I have lost bf its crazy, thought I wouldn't really feel it till 2/3 week. Getting some great strength gains on the abombs at 25mg prewo. This is also my first time runnning hgh only doing 2iu daily, I have noticed some lethargy but npthng too bad yet.

Either of you guys getting PIP with you DHB ? Mine is 100mg/ml it is slightly sore for a couple days after but I heard thats common with this stuff. Tren and DHB sounds like a wicked combo.
Old Today, 06:43 AM

Mine is 100mg also. I can say it has no pip for me other than that feeling of just knowing a shot was done there.
Iím gonna use DHB most of the summer. Man I really like this stuff and wish I wouldnít have waited so long to give it a go.... Redrock

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCDiesel View Post
So funny I found this, I'm just starting my second week of a test/dhb/npp/anadrol run and am up ten pounds in one week but look like I have lost bf its crazy, thought I wouldn't really feel it till 2/3 week. Getting some great strength gains on the abombs at 25mg prewo. This is also my first time runnning hgh only doing 2iu daily, I have noticed some lethargy but npthng too bad yet.

Either of you guys getting PIP with you DHB ? Mine is 100mg/ml it is slightly sore for a couple days after but I heard thats common with this stuff. Tren and DHB sounds like a wicked combo.