Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > General Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

General Discussion Discuss anything not related to bodybuilding.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #26  
Old 04-15-2019, 03:54 PM
DtownButch DtownButch is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 315
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorganKane View Post
Free fall of building number?
Both twin towers fell at free fall.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 04-15-2019, 04:03 PM
DtownButch DtownButch is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 315
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorganKane View Post
plenty of structural engineers etc that supports the official story.
Did you actually read the reports or did you just read what site says?
I read what the structural engineers with no skin in the game had to say. I couldn't care less what the U.S. governments paid engineers had to say. The engineers speaking on behalf of the US government are not going to give an unbiased scientific conclusion.

https://www.ae911truth.org/news/199-...ural-engineers

Quote from link above.

Five years after 9/11, San Francisco Bay Area architect Richard Gage, AIA, began raising technical questions among his professional colleagues about the destruction of the Twin Towers and 47-story WTC Building 7. He realized that an organized effort by building professionals and scientists was needed to shine light on the government's false version of 9/11. In the years since founding AE911Truth, Gage has discovered that those who take time to look at the facts overwhelmingly agree that vital questions about the forensic evidence and video testimony remain unanswered by government officials.

That's why he and nearly 3,000 other degreed and/or licensed architects and engineers — including 60 structural engineers who hail from the US, Canada, Australia, the UK, and Europe — have signed the petition that demands an unbiased, unimpeachable investigation of the World Trade Center's destruction. Every day, more professionals — all of them carefully vetted by AE's verification team — join the existing signatories.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 04-15-2019, 04:09 PM
chemdawg's Avatar
chemdawg chemdawg is offline
Donating Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 780
Default

Dud is just dumb. Stop aguring whim. No mater what you say how much proof you show him. He will still believe the voices in his head
__________________
Don't forget to donate to the
Train A Dog Save a Warrior Program
[url]http://www.tadsaw.org/how-it-works.htm[/url

English is not my first lanuage i use a translater to write and conver to english so unless you can speak
Thai Loas Khmer and english dont worry about my gramer or spelling

Last edited by chemdawg : 04-15-2019 at 04:21 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 04-15-2019, 04:11 PM
MorganKane's Avatar
MorganKane MorganKane is online now
Donating Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,453
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DtownButch View Post
I read what the structurahttps://www.ae911truth.org/news/199-news-media-events-60-structural-engineersl engineers with no skin in the game had to say. I couldn't care less what the U.S. governments paid engineers had to say. The engineers speaking on behalf of the US government are not going to give an unbiased scientific conclusion.

Quote from link above.

Five years after 9/11, San Francisco Bay Area architect Richard Gage, AIA, began raising technical questions among his professional colleagues about the destruction of the Twin Towers and 47-story WTC Building 7. He realized that an organized effort by building professionals and scientists was needed to shine light on the government's false version of 9/11. In the years since founding AE911Truth, Gage has discovered that those who take time to look at the facts overwhelmingly agree that vital questions about the forensic evidence and video testimony remain unanswered by government officials.

That's why he and nearly 3,000 other degreed and/or licensed architects and engineers — including 60 structural engineers who hail from the US, Canada, Australia, the UK, and Europe — have signed the petition that demands an unbiased, unimpeachable investigation of the World Trade Center's destruction. Every day, more professionals — all of them carefully vetted by AE's verification team — join the existing signatories.
You have taken other peoples opinion about what happen. Others who took someone elses opinion that disputes yours, you call them names.

I have no idea why you would be such a fucking asshole about this.

Your opinion is coming from a website. There are plenty of reports done that disputes items on that site that has not been done by the so called government engineers.

Why didnt the insurance companies dispute this.

Can you tell us who in the US government who is behind this?
__________________
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." Bertrand Russell
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 04-15-2019, 04:30 PM
badbowtie73's Avatar
badbowtie73 badbowtie73 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Midwest
Posts: 281
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorganKane View Post
Did you actually read what was said or did you read what other said what was said?

Do you believe the NY fire department was in on this too?

Why is it so far fetch that the passengers fought the hijackers and they crashed it?
First of all I wasn’t taking a stab at you or trying to make an arguement and I’m not taking up for Dtownbutch either. He’s obviously looking for an argument by telling OLM brothers that they can die if they don’t agree with him lol . To answer your question, have I read every report on released on 9/11? No absolutely not. Am I regurgitating information that I have read about? Of coarse I am, it’s the same way I learned how to use gear. Didn’t know shit when I came here but but now I have a fairly decent knowledge of AAS use these days. If I based my gear usage off of official reports released to the public, I probably never would have tried my hand at it. I’m getting off topic sorry. Do I think the NYFD is in on the collapse of building 7. Well hell no I don’t. They went in to do a job and several hours later they were told to stop and what do they have to gain by it? What I said was It baffled me as to how it fell. Although I am not an engineer, I have worked around and hung structural steel most of my adult life and it didn’t seem logical the way it collapsed. I know there are engineers reports available, regardless it doesn’t seem right to me. Is far fetched to believe that United flight 93 was crashed during a fight to take the plane back? No it’s not and like I said it is my “opinion”. What is my opinion based on? Lack of wreckage at the crash site, reports of debri 8 miles away from the crash site, and there are recordings of air traffic controllers speaking about notifying the military to scramble jets to their location. Like I said before maybe I’m way off base but they are my opinions and I didn’t tell anyone to eat shit and die if they don’t like it. Lol

Last edited by badbowtie73 : 04-15-2019 at 04:33 PM. Reason: ..
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 04-15-2019, 05:32 PM
cromwell1234 cromwell1234 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 262
Default

Almost 3000 human beings got burned, crushed and annihilated...the panic and terror they felt we can not understand....brothers, sisters, fathers......the list goes on and on...when I hear conspiracy theories, I just wish I could trade one of those 3000 lives for the POS with their theory on how 3000 people got murdered and it was all a government ploy........
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 04-15-2019, 07:25 PM
metooharley metooharley is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Northern Ca.
Posts: 2,426
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DtownButch View Post
Why dont you take your hillbilly ass and go suck some donkey dick you piece of shit faggot!
maybe you would like some, Donkey dick! you truly are a nutcase!
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 04-15-2019, 07:28 PM
metooharley metooharley is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Northern Ca.
Posts: 2,426
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DtownButch View Post
I read what the structural engineers with no skin in the game had to say. I couldn't care less what the U.S. governments paid engineers had to say. The engineers speaking on behalf of the US government are not going to give an unbiased scientific conclusion.

https://www.ae911truth.org/news/199-...ural-engineers

Quote from link above.

Five years after 9/11, San Francisco Bay Area architect Richard Gage, AIA, began raising technical questions among his professional colleagues about the destruction of the Twin Towers and 47-story WTC Building 7. He realized that an organized effort by building professionals and scientists was needed to shine light on the government's false version of 9/11. In the years since founding AE911Truth, Gage has discovered that those who take time to look at the facts overwhelmingly agree that vital questions about the forensic evidence and video testimony remain unanswered by government officials.

That's why he and nearly 3,000 other degreed and/or licensed architects and engineers — including 60 structural engineers who hail from the US, Canada, Australia, the UK, and Europe — have signed the petition that demands an unbiased, unimpeachable investigation of the World Trade Center's destruction. Every day, more professionals — all of them carefully vetted by AE's verification team — join the existing signatories.
wow so if your so Anti America, why the fuck don’t you move out! Let me guess, you have a cushy life here and don’t want to lose your rights to be a dick?! yaa that’s it!
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 04-15-2019, 11:35 PM
Xxplosive Xxplosive is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,901
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorganKane View Post
Sirus the bomb sniffing dog assigned to the towers died in the basement of building 2 during 9/11

Silverstein did not buy insurance 2 weeks before, he purchase the 99 year lease in June of 2001. Insurance policies at that time did not exclude terrorism. He tried to purchase a smaller policy only for property damage and business interuption at first but the lenders rejected that and wanted a 5 billion dollar policy. He purchased a 3.5 billion policy in stead. He sued the insurance companies because he claimed he was attacked twice.

So much bullshit claims thats totally wrong when it comes to this.
I have no idea what the real truth is but I have yet to see anything that has not been certain of either.
There is a lot of reason to believe that various countries governments have people in place as part of a hidden agenda that supercedea each countries own intentions.

Not all govt officials are on the same page with the same desires. Even Dwight Eisenhower many years ago made references of a "shadow government".

I don't know enough to know say 9-11 was or was not a conspiracy involving U.S. officials... But i DO know it was the main argument behind getting the Patriot Act passed, and most people do not realize the extent, technology and surveillance that goes into the Patriot Act.

There is some flat out disturbing shit going on behind the scenes in our world and most people just find it easier to mock others and dismiss it as crazy conspiracy talk because the possibility of it being true is too scary to face.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 04-16-2019, 05:16 AM
redrock redrock is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 949
Default

Good points! If the government was involved, it would have been certain individuals and groups.
If there is any truth to it, I sure do hope it comes out someday.
Also, if you look at what happened to Trump, there is plenty of circumstantial evidence that a small group of top intelligence officials, worked to undermine a duely elected president.

Sucks we have to even be talking about parts of our own government doing something so un-American....Redrock


Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxplosive View Post
There is a lot of reason to believe that various countries governments have people in place as part of a hidden agenda that supercedea each countries own intentions.

Not all govt officials are on the same page with the same desires. Even Dwight Eisenhower many years ago made references of a "shadow government".

I don't know enough to know say 9-11 was or was not a conspiracy involving U.S. officials... But i DO know it was the main argument behind getting the Patriot Act passed, and most people do not realize the extent, technology and surveillance that goes into the Patriot Act.

There is some flat out disturbing shit going on behind the scenes in our world and most people just find it easier to mock others and dismiss it as crazy conspiracy talk because the possibility of it being true is too scary to face.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 04-16-2019, 08:11 AM
Xxplosive Xxplosive is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,901
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrock View Post
Good points! If the government was involved, it would have been certain individuals and groups.
If there is any truth to it, I sure do hope it comes out someday.
Also, if you look at what happened to Trump, there is plenty of circumstantial evidence that a small group of top intelligence officials, worked to undermine a duely elected president.

Sucks we have to even be talking about parts of our own government doing something so un-American....Redrock
People need to realize that even the fucking President does not have the singular authority really to declassify or even know of certain top level military and other such operations.

Do you think it's coincidence that JFK got assassinated as he was demanding the declassification of various space/alien files? The CIA, FBI NSA and the president are not always on the same page, nor do they work for one another.

Does anyone else not find it suspicious that HUGE jumps in technology occur in a small period of time?

There is A LOT of truth that has not been revealed, and the idea that just bc information has not been released, admitted and confirmed to the masses means it does not exist is just flat out naive.

It's not coincidence when people who work for the government who blow the whistle or try to end up getting whacked. Nobody cares to kill you over a lie, lies can be disproven by the truth- its the truth that's impossible to cover up once it is out of the bag.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 04-16-2019, 10:37 AM
redrock redrock is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 949
Default

Agree^^^^^ I don’t want to sound like some tin foil hat wearing lunatic, but I believe there is a lot to the alien thing. I’ve researched quite a bit on this topic and I’m pretty convinced there is much truth to it.

The whole Roswell thing is pretty convincing. Why would the military put out a press release that they had in their possession, an flying disc? Then they turn around and say, never mind, it’s just a weather balloon. This was the only atomic bomb capable squadron in the the entire military. I’m pretty sure they would know the difference.

The war was over, and they didn’t want any country to know what an outstanding technological piece of hardware they had.

Apparently they were to release the info to the pubic shorty after but the secrecy got out of hand.

Eisenhower said, it would take an act of God now to get this information out to the public.

With the younger generation coming into these top positions, I believe they are giving us a slow drip of information to get us used to this reality.

I guess we’ll see.....Redrock
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 04-16-2019, 01:10 PM
DonkeyKong's Avatar
DonkeyKong DonkeyKong is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 2,489
Default

LMAO are you implying JFK got knocked off by his own government because he was about to unleash truth about alines lol wtf are you on and have you been watching The X-file marathons???
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxplosive View Post
People need to realize that even the fucking President does not have the singular authority really to declassify or even know of certain top level military and other such operations.

Do you think it's coincidence that JFK got assassinated as he was demanding the declassification of various space/alien files? The CIA, FBI NSA and the president are not always on the same page, nor do they work for one another.

Does anyone else not find it suspicious that HUGE jumps in technology occur in a small period of time?

There is A LOT of truth that has not been revealed, and the idea that just bc information has not been released, admitted and confirmed to the masses means it does not exist is just flat out naive.

It's not coincidence when people who work for the government who blow the whistle or try to end up getting whacked. Nobody cares to kill you over a lie, lies can be disproven by the truth- its the truth that's impossible to cover up once it is out of the bag.
__________________
I wonder if we'll smile,in our coffins while,loved ones mourn the day,the absence of our faces,
living,laughing,eyes awake.Is this to much for them to take?
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 04-16-2019, 11:56 PM
MikeDee29's Avatar
MikeDee29 MikeDee29 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Boston
Posts: 569
Default

I guarantee this dick owns a pussy hat, he held the yarn as his boyfriend knitted it.




Quote:
Originally Posted by DtownButch View Post
Dude you're so fucking stupid you should be labeled mentality handicapped. You think you know the truth from the media? Jullian Assange from wiki leaks is only guy telling the truth. Building fell free fall you can't be that stupid to think a plane did that! Building owner happened to buy insurance that covers acts of terrorism 2 weeks before hand? I'm not gonna lie to you and say i know why, i can only speculate. I can tell you with 100% certainty the United states government was involved. Plus im sure you also know the bomb sniffing dogs were also called off duty as well. A blind man can see this was set up from the inside out.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old Yesterday, 11:33 AM
Xxplosive Xxplosive is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,901
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonkeyKong View Post
LMAO are you implying JFK got knocked off by his own government because he was about to unleash truth about alines lol wtf are you on and have you been watching The X-file marathons???
When you are more educated on the topic and can understand the basic law of numbers of why it's foolish and naive to think that humans are the only and most advanced species in the universe, will be glad to talk about it.

FACT: There are COUNTLESS classified FBI, CIA and military files regarding aliens/UFO's. Do you know what a classified file is? If you don't, then go ahead and excuse yourself from the discussion.

And yes, JFK was in the process of demanding some of these files be declassified to the public.

Bill Clinton even made some comment about how he's better off not talking about that shit.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.