Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > General Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

General Discussion Discuss anything not related to bodybuilding.

Old 04-14-2019, 11:06 AM

Default 9/11 was not just “SOMETHING”!

Sorry OLM. Not trying to be too political but just had to vent. That disrespectful bitch congresswoman described 9/11 as “some people did something”!?! FUCK HER
Old 04-14-2019, 03:23 PM

Fuck that cunt and fuck anyone who sides with thies terrorist kill them all
Old 04-14-2019, 05:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by northcarolina1970 View Post
Go fuck yourself. How about you go kill yourself bitch!
Old 04-14-2019, 05:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by upright247 View Post
Sorry OLM. Not trying to be too political but just had to vent. That disrespectful bitch congresswoman described 9/11 as “some people did something”!?! FUCK HER
Fuck you! Anyone with half a brain knows 9/11 was a set up! Tells me you don't even have half a fucking brain!
Old 04-14-2019, 08:09 PM
Donating Member

it wasn't just something at that time I was with the NY National Guard 1999-2003 when I went active duty I spent almost 8months down there. I never seen soon so much destruction not even during my deployment to say it was just something is just stupid

English is not my first lanuage i use a translater to write and conver to english so unless you can speak
Thai Loas Khmer and english dont worry about my gramer or spelling
Old 04-14-2019, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by northcarolina1970 View Post
This.
Old 04-14-2019, 11:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DtownButch View Post
Fuck you! Anyone with half a brain knows 9/11 was a set up! Tells me you don't even have half a fucking brain!
wow ignorant fella aren’t you! Let me guess Trump
did it.. No wait it was the Jews, I believe or maybe Bush? LMAO..... Fucking Islamic terrorist! WTF don’t you understand? maybe Elvis did it!
Old 04-15-2019, 05:42 AM

Quote:
Yikes dude.

Be careful.
Old 04-15-2019, 07:05 AM

This fucktard has no business being anywhere near our government. Every thing she stands for is contrary to our country and constitution. I would love to see this bitch recalled....Redrock

Quote:
Originally Posted by upright247 View Post
Old 04-15-2019, 07:09 AM

Lemme guess, Bush set it all up to finish his daddy’s war on Saddam, right? Get real brother. Not everything is a conspiracy!
I will give you that there are some crazy inconsistencies with 911, but I really doubt an administration would have enough anti Americans with them to pull off something of that magnitude... Redrock

Quote:
Old 04-15-2019, 07:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by metooharley View Post
wow ignorant fella aren’t you! Let me guess Trump
did it.. No wait it was the Jews, I believe or maybe Bush? LMAO..... Fucking Islamic terrorist! WTF don’t you understand? maybe Elvis did it!
Dude you're so fucking stupid you should be labeled mentality handicapped. You think you know the truth from the media? Jullian Assange from wiki leaks is only guy telling the truth. Building fell free fall you can't be that stupid to think a plane did that! Building owner happened to buy insurance that covers acts of terrorism 2 weeks before hand? I'm not gonna lie to you and say i know why, i can only speculate. I can tell you with 100% certainty the United states government was involved. Plus im sure you also know the bomb sniffing dogs were also called off duty as well. A blind man can see this was set up from the inside out.
Old 04-15-2019, 08:21 AM

Dude your the dumbest pos on this board. I hat fks like you pushing these gay AF paranoid delusions...Your theories and bshit disregards the fact that al qada TOOK the blame accepted it and partied in the streets along with local "jihadists" in the US... We know who fking did it regardless off wether they had planted bombs or not the planes were real , everything was real...if local terrorists snuck in during panick with explosives in uniform to help finish the job you think there goin talk about it??? That place was disater and America came together...Including GW Bush who maybe clowned as stupid but I'll bet my life he wouldnt plan a bombing of his own people for ANYTHING... We might not be perfect but our government certainly doesnt play these stupid games and leave it open enough for internet clowns like you to figure it out if they did.
Quote:
Dude you're so fucking stupid you should be labeled mentality handicapped. You think you know the truth from the media? Jullian Assange from wiki leaks is only guy telling the truth. Building fell free fall you can't be that stupid to think a plane did that! Building owner happened to buy insurance that covers acts of terrorism 2 weeks before hand? I'm not gonna lie to you and say i know why, i can only speculate. I can tell you with 100% certainty the United states government was involved. Plus im sure you also know the bomb sniffing dogs were also called off duty as well. A blind man can see this was set up from the inside out.
Old 04-15-2019, 10:52 AM
Donating Member

Quote:
Sirus the bomb sniffing dog assigned to the towers died in the basement of building 2 during 9/11

Silverstein did not buy insurance 2 weeks before, he purchase the 99 year lease in June of 2001. Insurance policies at that time did not exclude terrorism. He tried to purchase a smaller policy only for property damage and business interuption at first but the lenders rejected that and wanted a 5 billion dollar policy. He purchased a 3.5 billion policy in stead. He sued the insurance companies because he claimed he was attacked twice.

So much bullshit claims thats totally wrong when it comes to this.
I have no idea what the real truth is but I have yet to see anything that has not been certain of either.
Old 04-15-2019, 12:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonkeyKong View Post
Dude your the dumbest pos on this board. I hat fks like you pushing these gay AF paranoid delusions...Your theories and bshit disregards the fact that al qada TOOK the blame accepted it and partied in the streets along with local "jihadists" in the US... We know who fking did it regardless off wether they had planted bombs or not the planes were real , everything was real...if local terrorists snuck in during panick with explosives in uniform to help finish the job you think there goin talk about it??? That place was disater and America came together...Including GW Bush who maybe clowned as stupid but I'll bet my life he wouldnt plan a bombing of his own people for ANYTHING... We might not be perfect but our government certainly doesnt play these stupid games and leave it open enough for internet clowns like you to figure it out if they did.
Are you serious? Al qada took the blame, lol who said that the American government. Wtf you expect them to say? Yes we did it, we killed our own citizens., dude stop being a fucking sheep. Next you'll tell me that jfk was not killed by the U.S. government. Go get yourself some coffee and wake the fuck up already!
Old 04-15-2019, 12:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorganKane View Post
Sirus the bomb sniffing dog assigned to the towers died in the basement of building 2 during 9/11

Silverstein did not buy insurance 2 weeks before, he purchase the 99 year lease in June of 2001. Insurance policies at that time did not exclude terrorism. He tried to purchase a smaller policy only for property damage and business interuption at first but the lenders rejected that and wanted a 5 billion dollar policy. He purchased a 3.5 billion policy in stead. He sued the insurance companies because he claimed he was attacked twice.

So much bullshit claims thats totally wrong when it comes to this.
I have no idea what the real truth is but I have yet to see anything that has not been certain of either.
So what explains the free fall of the building that's constant with a demo. Alqada sneaked in and planted them on all floors?
Old 04-15-2019, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Are you serious? Al qada took the blame, lol who said that the American government. Wtf you expect them to say? Yes we did it, we killed our own citizens., dude stop being a fucking sheep. Next you'll tell me that jfk was not killed by the U.S. government. Go get yourself some coffee and wake the fuck up already!
Like most conspiracy theorist, you sound bat shit crazy. You use the all to common lines like "wake up" and "sheep." Problem is, like most huge conspiracy theories the amount of people that would have to be in on it and kept silent, no deathbed confessions, no leaked reports etc would be virtually impossible to maintain for any length of time. Every single thing with the trade center collapse has been explained over and over again by people who actually know what they are talking about like engineers vs some internet theorist.
Old 04-15-2019, 01:52 PM

JFK was open and shut you dumb bastard. They caught him and he only tried to act like he was in on it with other Cuba or whomever he contacted that wanted nothing to do with his stupid ass.. The earth is flat ,we landed on the moon and the middle east has a certain group of a religous sect that like to kill and die in attempt to gain virgins in heaven... who by the way on film admitted to this through their rich ass at the team leader Osama Bin WAnkin and partied and celebrated in the streets as word spread of their "victory"...watch more youtube with 20 year old engineering and physics "experts" high on weed and brainstorming ideas about aliens and reptillian overlords ...
Now people as dumb as this hijab freakazoid, who can openly hate on Jews and not get accused of racism (but let a conservative white guy say we need protection at our borders the liberal morons go nutz like full blown retards and refer to 9/11 as some people did some things while being who she is ought to be strung up by her box and roasted... Can you imagine a KKK member getting elected (well they came from the democrats so... lets just say the dems elected one in the south out of fairness and acceptance of all peoples)
and having him first disrespect blacks then refer to say the bombing in the church that killed those 3 little children as some men did some stuff?? It's the same exact situation yet they are afraid to anger muslims because they want the votes and to look like they accept all people...even people who want to kill other people (or accept that if their friends do it's just fine) who don't worship the same ????? 9/11
Quote:
Old 04-15-2019, 02:20 PM
Donating Member

Quote:
So what explains the free fall of the building that's constant with a demo. Alqada sneaked in and planted them on all floors?
Free fall of building number?

Last edited by MorganKane : 04-15-2019 at 02:23 PM.
Old 04-15-2019, 02:22 PM
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquid_c View Post
Like most conspiracy theorist, you sound bat shit crazy. You use the all to common lines like "wake up" and "sheep." Problem is, like most huge conspiracy theories the amount of people that would have to be in on it and kept silent, no deathbed confessions, no leaked reports etc would be virtually impossible to maintain for any length of time. Every single thing with the trade center collapse has been explained over and over again by people who actually know what they are talking about like engineers vs some internet theorist.
Im not sure why he want to be such a dick because others see this different.
Old 04-15-2019, 02:29 PM
Donating Member

Quote:
You say the US government killed its own president.
So who exactly is the US government in this case.
Also, why would they kill him.
Old 04-15-2019, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorganKane View Post
Free fall of building number?
I believe he’s talking about building number 7. I guess I am kind of a conspiracy theorist to a small degree but I’ve never been over the top blaming every last thing that has happened since 9/11, on the government. But, I will say the whole building 7 deal has baffled me since the day it happened. It just didn’t make sense how some minimal fires and minimal debri had cause that building to fall right into its own footprint. And maybe I’m a little over the top on this one, United flight 93 in my opinion was stopped by our military. I mean as far as anyone knows it was headed towards the White House or other governmental targets and what choice would they even have but to do it. Not to mention If they came clean with having to do that there would have been severe backlash from it. There are some flight recordings but the ones I have heard we’re not completely clear about them saying they were going to purposely crash the plane in that open field. I don’t know, maybe I’m crazy but that’s about the extent of what I felt to be untruthful on that day.
Old 04-15-2019, 03:07 PM
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by badbowtie73 View Post
I believe he’s talking about building number 7. I guess I am kind of a conspiracy theorist to a small degree but I’ve never been over the top blaming every last thing that has happened since 9/11, on the government. But, I will say the whole building 7 deal has baffled me since the day it happened. It just didn’t make sense how some minimal fires and minimal debri had cause that building to fall right into its own footprint. And maybe I’m a little over the top on this one, United flight 93 in my opinion was stopped by our military. I mean as far as anyone knows it was headed towards the White House or other governmental targets and what choice would they even have but to do it. Not to mention If they came clean with having to do that there would have been severe backlash from it. There are some flight recordings but the ones I have heard we’re not completely clear about them saying they were going to purposely crash the plane in that open field. I don’t know, maybe I’m crazy but that’s about the extent of what I felt to be untruthful on that day.
Did you actually read what was said or did you read what other said what was said?

Do you believe the NY fire department was in on this too?

Why is it so far fetch that the passengers fought the hijackers and they crashed it?
Old 04-15-2019, 03:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonkeyKong View Post
JFK was open and shut you dumb bastard. They caught him and he only tried to act like he was in on it with other Cuba or whomever he contacted that wanted nothing to do with his stupid ass.. The earth is flat ,we landed on the moon and the middle east has a certain group of a religous sect that like to kill and die in attempt to gain virgins in heaven... who by the way on film admitted to this through their rich ass at the team leader Osama Bin WAnkin and partied and celebrated in the streets as word spread of their "victory"...watch more youtube with 20 year old engineering and physics "experts" high on weed and brainstorming ideas about aliens and reptillian overlords ...
Now people as dumb as this hijab freakazoid, who can openly hate on Jews and not get accused of racism (but let a conservative white guy say we need protection at our borders the liberal morons go nutz like full blown retards and refer to 9/11 as some people did some things while being who she is ought to be strung up by her box and roasted... Can you imagine a KKK member getting elected (well they came from the democrats so... lets just say the dems elected one in the south out of fairness and acceptance of all peoples)
and having him first disrespect blacks then refer to say the bombing in the church that killed those 3 little children as some men did some stuff?? It's the same exact situation yet they are afraid to anger muslims because they want the votes and to look like they accept all people...even people who want to kill other people (or accept that if their friends do it's just fine) who don't worship the same ????? 9/11
Why dont you take your hillbilly ass and go suck some donkey dick you piece of shit faggot!
Old 04-15-2019, 03:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquid_c View Post
Oh really? 60 Structural engineers all agree that controlled demolition is the only explanation for free fall of steele and 30 tons of concrete! Here is a link.

https://www.ae911truth.org/news/199-...ural-engineers

So what are your credentials again?

Last edited by DtownButch : 04-15-2019 at 03:56 PM.
Old 04-15-2019, 03:36 PM
Donating Member

Quote:
Oh really? 60 Structural engineers all agree that controlled demolition is the only explanation for free fall of steele and 30 tons of concrete! Here is a link.

https://www.ae911truth.org/news/199-...ural-engineers

So what are your credential again?
plenty of structural engineers etc that supports the official story.
Did you actually read the reports or did you just read what site says?