Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Beginner's Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Beginner's Forum For people who are new to any part of this sport you may ask your questions here without fear of being flamed.

Old 04-09-2019, 07:36 AM
Euroking Rep

Default Plantar fasciitis: beginning to get it?

Anybody have tips or experience dealing with Plantar fasciitis?

I知 self diagnosing at the moment but I知 pretty sure I知 beginning to get it or I already have it.

DISCOUNTED Genshi DP MAHA KALPA SEE WEBSITE

*New Shipping = No source is faster*
Old 04-09-2019, 10:35 AM

wear shoes that have a harder sole...nothing to flexible.

soccer shoes are real good and Puma has some thicker bottom soles that are good.

stay away from sandals til it gets a chance to heal up.

also time off the feet will help too
Old 04-09-2019, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack View Post

I知 self diagnosing at the moment but I知 pretty sure I知 beginning to get it or I already have it.
I went through it about 13 years ago. I ended up going to one of those foot stores, and spent like $800 on orthotics and some other devices. It worked though. Now orthotics are cheap. I started wearing Asics running shoes, and they gave me enough support that I stopped using the orthotics.
Old 04-09-2019, 11:31 AM

Racquet ball under your feet! I致e had it for the past decade on my left foot and it flares up every few months and lasts anywhere from 2-5 days. While sitting at my desk, I roll a racquet ball under the arch with a lot of pressure. It痴 basically like myofacial rolling for the plantar.
Old 04-09-2019, 02:43 PM

Go to the podiatrist. Now that I've had orthotic inserts I believe everyone should have them. I also gained a shoe size after a year of using the orthotics.
Old 04-09-2019, 06:48 PM

Got mine from wearing cheap shoes working on concrete all day. I also think cheap walmart flip flops had a big part in it. Started wearing running shoes all the time even around the house no walking bare foot. It was also spreading to my achelliez tendon so i stopped working calves for a bit. After a while and some stretching it was good to go.
Old 04-10-2019, 05:34 AM
Euroking Rep

Thanks to all ^^^

Good info

Sporting my Brooks Ghost running shoes today at work and I’ve got the heel arch supports in and a compression band on the bad foot

Today is a good day so far

Monday was a bitch but my wife had me landscaping all weekend and digging holes in the yard after I had to reseed and prep the yard hoping for nice grass this year lol

Mack

DISCOUNTED Genshi DP MAHA KALPA SEE WEBSITE

*New Shipping = No source is faster*
Old 04-10-2019, 07:28 AM

100%....walking barefoot is what triggered mine....
Quote:
Originally Posted by nhbskull21 View Post
Got mine from wearing cheap shoes working on concrete all day. I also think cheap walmart flip flops had a big part in it. Started wearing running shoes all the time even around the house no walking bare foot. It was also spreading to my achelliez tendon so i stopped working calves for a bit. After a while and some stretching it was good to go.
Old 04-10-2019, 09:48 AM

Quote:

The symptoms is very common for people on there feet consisitently, Athletes Runners, Obesity etc
Again it all depends some have flat footed or hight Arch footed etc i would look into changing shoes , change up your training, Most likely its inflammation.
My advise rest up not much pressure on your feet avoid heavy weight lifting.
place your feet in pocket ice cold water that could help by reducing inflammation
or it could lead to serious injury. Alternative option seek Orthopedic lower extremities or Pediatrist followup with CT/Xray scan.

READ: If you do not follow my board rules I suggest you find another place.

No discussions of T/A time
No discussions of shipping
No discussions of packaging methods
No discussions of prices
No discussions of payment methods
No discussions of any D0mestic Sourcing
Old 04-12-2019, 09:17 PM
Banned

Pain on the first step in the morning or after sitting for prolonged periods of time is a symptom commonly associated with plantar fasciitis. I would do all of the following:

1. Take ibuprofen for pain. you can take 4 pills of the 200mg which is 800mg. Do this three times a day with food for one month.

2. Invest in a good running shoe. Asics, Brooks, or New Balance.

3. Go to the drug store and buy a spenco arch support that comforms to your arch. yes open the pack and step on it to get the best possible fit so it can mimick a custom orthotic. Get the one with the hard plastic wafer on the bottom with a soft green top cover. Dont buy the all foam one, make sure it has the hard plastic going up to just behind the ball of your foot.

4. Buy a Night splint off ebay. Wear it for 30 minutes a day everday for 3 months. Once a week gradually increase the stretch by quarter inch to half an inch by pulling the side strapps back. Here is a link
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Night-Splin...frcectupt=true
Old 04-15-2019, 06:52 AM

I知 just throwing it out there for the sake of argument. I know a few people who have been doing GH for a long time, and they have actually grown up to a full shoe size. If it was just starting to happen for you, I think it would be pretty uncomfortable if not painful....Redrock

Quote:

Old 04-20-2019, 11:54 PM

https://youtu.be/72p58Iy6u7M

Dealt with it alot. This cured me
Old 04-21-2019, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriswhat View Post
Go to the podiatrist. Now that I've had orthotic inserts I believe everyone should have them. I also gained a shoe size after a year of using the orthotics.
this right here above is best ......
im still dealing with it as of now and , my shoe size has gone up from 10 - 11.5 and the dr was wtf but yes no flip flops get your feet some orthotics insoles you knees and back will thank you for it mine sure did