Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Pictures of Anabolic Steroids.
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Pictures of Anabolic Steroids. Post and view pictures of anabolic steroids.

Old 03-23-2019, 01:23 AM

Default Need help identifying this supposed Tbol here

I got some Tbol from Geneza way back 7 years ago. And I opened my last back sometime a year ago and I guess I didnít notice but I came across it today and the pills look totally different than the triangle shaped stuff Iím used to. Iím going to do my best to post a few pics of the pouch and batch number and the actual pills amd the possibly fake stuff that was under the real stuff.
Old 03-23-2019, 01:24 AM

How do I upload photos? I tried uploading an attachment and it failed. So I’ll describe them till I get to a computer and try to get this figured out. And if anyone knows some shortcuts on how to upload photos feel free to let me know.
The packs that I got from Geneza were like a violet/pink & purple mixed triangle tabs with a GP stamp amd when I reopened the pack I had in my dresser I noticed when I opened them they were all pinkish red perfeftlynround tabs with a 50 stamped on them. I doubt they would swap me with 50mg dbol or aŮadirle in its place. Has anyone ever received round tabs Fromm geneza!??? Or did I get bamboozled by someone who packaged them because they ran out of supply or some visitor in my home did a swap without me knowing till now?

Last edited by mesolord : 03-23-2019 at 02:06 AM.