Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > General Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

General Discussion Discuss anything not related to bodybuilding.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-07-2019, 05:58 PM
DoYouEvenLift DoYouEvenLift is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 635
Default Bodyfat percentage?

What is my approximate body fat percentage? Thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen Shot 2019-01-07 at 8.13.54 PM.jpg (347.7 KB, 91 views)
File Type: jpg Screen Shot 2019-01-07 at 8.13.46 PM.jpg (300.8 KB, 61 views)
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-07-2019, 09:44 PM
nhbskull21 nhbskull21 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,105
Default

20 plus.
__________________
Formally groundandpound. Senior member. Member since 2005.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-07-2019, 10:01 PM
airagee23 airagee23 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 614
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhbskull21 View Post
20 plus.


Yes I would say no lower than that
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-07-2019, 10:35 PM
DoYouEvenLift DoYouEvenLift is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 635
Default

I was guessing around 18-20%. Thanks for the responses.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-08-2019, 03:45 AM
Mack's Avatar
Mack Mack is online now
Euroking Rep
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Birmingham UK
Posts: 7,971
Default

26%
__________________
"Your Euroking Reps are: Irish_2003 and Mack. We are here to serve you PM us anytime about anything."
NEW CONTEST SOON PAY OUT IS CASH MONEY

DP EMAIL ONLY SALE IS ON!!!!!
$2 Amps @ www.euroking-Gear.co

*New Shipping = No source is faster*
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-08-2019, 04:10 AM
DoYouEvenLift DoYouEvenLift is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 635
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack View Post
26%
No way, are you serious?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-08-2019, 04:23 AM
DoYouEvenLift DoYouEvenLift is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 635
Default

I think more like 20% bf.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-08-2019, 05:07 AM
Mack's Avatar
Mack Mack is online now
Euroking Rep
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Birmingham UK
Posts: 7,971
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoYouEvenLift View Post
No way, are you serious?
Look at the soft fatty breasts

The stomach pooch (as the girls call it)

A guy your age? Come on man you should be washboarded out

Just go get a caliper Test at the gym and let us know


;0)

Mack
__________________
"Your Euroking Reps are: Irish_2003 and Mack. We are here to serve you PM us anytime about anything."
NEW CONTEST SOON PAY OUT IS CASH MONEY

DP EMAIL ONLY SALE IS ON!!!!!
$2 Amps @ www.euroking-Gear.co

*New Shipping = No source is faster*

Last edited by Mack : 01-08-2019 at 05:14 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-08-2019, 05:47 AM
DoYouEvenLift DoYouEvenLift is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 635
Default

I'm currently cutting. Right now I'm 5'9" 205 lbs. By the time I get to 170 I think lll look pretty good.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-08-2019, 06:17 AM
ohnoudidnt ohnoudidnt is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: MI-YAYO
Posts: 2,093
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoYouEvenLift View Post
I'm currently cutting. Right now I'm 5'9" 205 lbs. By the time I get to 170 I think lll look pretty good.
You have less muscle than me. 😂😂😂
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 01-08-2019, 09:46 AM
DonkeyKong's Avatar
DonkeyKong DonkeyKong is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 2,449
Default

approximate ? No one can look at you and give you an approximate bf% you should know that by now ...not even calipers ... I'm not to good at guessing bf but I'd say 20 something...What I find funny are the guys who claim 3% just because they have abs. Or those claiming 1-2% which is borderline death percentage.
__________________
I wonder if we'll smile,in our coffins while,loved ones mourn the day,the absence of our faces,
living,laughing,eyes awake.Is this to much for them to take?
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 01-08-2019, 10:02 AM
ohnoudidnt ohnoudidnt is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: MI-YAYO
Posts: 2,093
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonkeyKong View Post
approximate ? No one can look at you and give you an approximate bf% you should know that by now ...not even calipers ... I'm not to good at guessing bf but I'd say 20 something...What I find funny are the guys who claim 3% just because they have abs. Or those claiming 1-2% which is borderline death percentage.
Iím 3%.... away from looking semi decent.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 01-08-2019, 11:32 AM
DoYouEvenLift DoYouEvenLift is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 635
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonkeyKong View Post
approximate ? No one can look at you and give you an approximate bf% you should know that by now ...not even calipers ... I'm not to good at guessing bf but I'd say 20 something...What I find funny are the guys who claim 3% just because they have abs. Or those claiming 1-2% which is borderline death percentage.
I'd agree around 20%. I'd say exactly 20%, no more no less, but that's just my guess.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 01-08-2019, 12:53 PM
Montego Montego is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 248
Default

You always have more fat and less muscle then you think you do.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 01-08-2019, 10:30 PM
Xxplosive Xxplosive is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,842
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonkeyKong View Post
approximate ? No one can look at you and give you an approximate bf% you should know that by now ...not even calipers ... I'm not to good at guessing bf but I'd say 20 something...What I find funny are the guys who claim 3% just because they have abs. Or those claiming 1-2% which is borderline death percentage.
Even high 3-4% is like step on stage, top level bodybuilder shit... Anyone that says 1-2% i think is full of fucking shit
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 01-09-2019, 12:40 AM
airagee23 airagee23 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 614
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoYouEvenLift View Post
I'd agree around 20%. I'd say exactly 20%, no more no less, but that's just my guess.


Naa your higher than 20% by several percentage points easily! Just from looking at the pics you posted and the many charts like this one. I
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0165.jpg (108.2 KB, 36 views)
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 01-09-2019, 08:03 AM
DonkeyKong's Avatar
DonkeyKong DonkeyKong is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 2,449
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxplosive View Post
Even high 3-4% is like step on stage, top level bodybuilder shit... Anyone that says 1-2% i think is full of fucking shit
definitely ..and like arms size and bodyweight most pros exaggerate numbers..not just pros of course..I cant imagine the number of guys who (especially back in high school or late teen years) would claim 18" arms being smaller than mine when I was at like 16 cold if I was lucky having some skinny kid who had been in gym a year telling me he had 18 or lol 20" arms...Maybe legs but prob, not even lol..
3% I'd imagine is every fiber visible with ripped glutes and face definition with sunken cheeks and feeling like shit do to being so depleted. Like Andreas Munzer or Hamdullah...But again calipers give an estimate but nowhere near complete or perfect by any means.
I myself would love to know my BF% but i imagine Id have to go somewhere and pay alot of cash to get hydrostatic weighing or whatever else they have out nowadays.. Calipers arent a good option for someone like me as even on a near permanent bulk my whole life lol, I often have ripped glutes but can carry abdominal fat depending on the day /week/cyle lol..while being vascular and seeing striations in most areas... I remember in highschool wrestling the coach used calipers on me and had 3% BF .. but i had little muscle mass and was extremely underweight. Yet I was certainly still higher than the 3%
__________________
I wonder if we'll smile,in our coffins while,loved ones mourn the day,the absence of our faces,
living,laughing,eyes awake.Is this to much for them to take?
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 01-09-2019, 09:51 PM
Xxplosive Xxplosive is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,842
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonkeyKong View Post
definitely ..and like arms size and bodyweight most pros exaggerate numbers..not just pros of course..I cant imagine the number of guys who (especially back in high school or late teen years) would claim 18" arms being smaller than mine when I was at like 16 cold if I was lucky having some skinny kid who had been in gym a year telling me he had 18 or lol 20" arms...Maybe legs but prob, not even lol..
3% I'd imagine is every fiber visible with ripped glutes and face definition with sunken cheeks and feeling like shit do to being so depleted. Like Andreas Munzer or Hamdullah...But again calipers give an estimate but nowhere near complete or perfect by any means.
I myself would love to know my BF% but i imagine Id have to go somewhere and pay alot of cash to get hydrostatic weighing or whatever else they have out nowadays.. Calipers arent a good option for someone like me as even on a near permanent bulk my whole life lol, I often have ripped glutes but can carry abdominal fat depending on the day /week/cyle lol..while being vascular and seeing striations in most areas... I remember in highschool wrestling the coach used calipers on me and had 3% BF .. but i had little muscle mass and was extremely underweight. Yet I was certainly still higher than the 3%
People realize even being 10% bf is pretty fuckin ripped, right?

When you get into 7-8% you're talking about veins popping out of your V and shit.

Anything below 6% is just nuts, and 4%, like i said... That's top level competitors dehydrated as fuck with lasix and the whole 9, salt packets etc bout to step on stage.

I think anybody claiming below 3.5% is full of shit. 10 and under you are looking damn good.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 01-10-2019, 01:30 AM
BigJJ BigJJ is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: East Coast
Posts: 239
Default

Before my heart surgery I pretty much walked around at 220 at 5'7". I have to admit I was on a fair amount of gear,HGH,slin and thyroid most of the time. I'd say 9-10% on average and felt great. I'm 46 now and got diagnosed at 42 when I jumped off all gear right away. I guess my outsides looked great but my insides were F'd up bcuz of all the gear.
Definitely 20+ bro..diet and cardio can change that quickly

JJ

Last edited by BigJJ : 01-16-2019 at 05:14 AM. Reason: spelling
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 01-12-2019, 04:37 AM
green22 green22 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: down south
Posts: 1,128
Default

def 20% at least. you dont look like you lift weights bro. diet and cardio and weights like a muthafucker is what ya need. Be patient!!!! U can do it!!!
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 01-13-2019, 01:02 PM
DoYouEvenLift DoYouEvenLift is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 635
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by green22 View Post
def 20% at least. you dont look like you lift weights bro. diet and cardio and weights like a muthafucker is what ya need. Be patient!!!! U can do it!!!
That's BS man, look at the second pic of my arm. I definetely look like I lift.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 01-13-2019, 03:28 PM
LoweRider's Avatar
LoweRider LoweRider is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 1,246
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoYouEvenLift View Post
That's BS man, look at the second pic of my arm. I definetely look like I lift.
idk man, maybe all there is to lift in your mental hospital is the monopoly board missing hotels and the car piece because the other psychos keep shoving them up their asses
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 01-14-2019, 12:33 PM
OneFitDad's Avatar
OneFitDad OneFitDad is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 403
Default

I think this is how he "thinks" he looks bro !!!!!



Quote:
Originally Posted by green22 View Post
def 20% at least. you dont look like you lift weights bro. diet and cardio and weights like a muthafucker is what ya need. Be patient!!!! U can do it!!!

J/K of course , having some laughs/fun =)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 96b4c2d6129aeff65a71540d38626c0c--local-gym-gym-time.jpg (60.4 KB, 20 views)
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.