Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > General Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

General Discussion Discuss anything not related to bodybuilding.

Old 01-01-2019, 04:01 PM

Default Psalm 48:1-2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRj3YVEjRvs
Old 01-01-2019, 04:08 PM

So...

Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised in the city of our God, in the mountain of his holiness

Beautiful for situation, the joy of the whole earth, is mount Zion, on the sides of the north, the city of the great King.

What is the point of posting this on a board like this?
Old 01-01-2019, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquid_c View Post
So...

Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised in the city of our God, in the mountain of his holiness

Beautiful for situation, the joy of the whole earth, is mount Zion, on the sides of the north, the city of the great King.

He is not the brightest crayon in the box.
Old 01-01-2019, 06:53 PM

Quote:
So...

You didn't watch the video I'm assuming
**MOUNT ZION IS GOD'S MOUNTAIN. IT'S LOCATED IN THE NORTH. ALL COMPASS NEEDLES POINT TOWARD MOUNT ZION. IT IS THE NORTH POLE. SURROUNDING THIS MOUNTAIN IS THE CITY OF GOD. THAT'S WHY IT SAYS THE CITY IS "ON THE SIDES OF THE NORTH".**

God bless

Last edited by DoYouEvenLift : 01-01-2019 at 07:09 PM.
Old 01-01-2019, 07:00 PM

I added a map of it in the attachments
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen Shot 2019-01-01 at 8.23.53 PM.jpg (170.7 KB, 10 views)
Old 01-01-2019, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoYouEvenLift View Post
I added a map of it in the attachments
Dude, I generally don't insult people on this board and don't take this as an insult but.. One of two things.

1. You are trolling and having fun.
2. If you're not, I say this 100% sincerely, you likely have some form of mental illness and should seek professional help.
Old 01-01-2019, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Dude, I generally don't insult people on this board and don't take this as an insult but.. One of two things.

2. If you're not, I say this 100% sincerely, you likely have some form of mental illness and should seek professional help.
I'm not trolling, why does my faith in the Bible make you think I have a mental illness?
Old 01-01-2019, 07:56 PM

Quote:
I'm not trolling, why does my faith in the Bible make you think I have a mental illness?
There is a difference between faith in the bible and crazy shit like thinking the magnetic field of the planet is not magnetic but somehow related to some magic hidden mountain on the north pole. That and the flat earth stuff. That being said, extreme religious zealots are some of the most crazy people I know. My uncle for example is ultra, ultra religious and has been in and out of mental hospitals for most of his adult life. The most religious and mentally fucked individual that I have ever known.

I am personally agnostic and it doesn't bother me if someone is religious. However when you take every world of the bible literally and on top of it start interpreting it in strange ways then it starts to look like something isn't right in the head.
Old 01-01-2019, 08:47 PM

Quote:
There is a difference between faith in the bible and crazy shit like thinking the magnetic field of the planet is not magnetic but somehow related to some magic hidden mountain on the north pole. That and the flat earth stuff. That being said, extreme religious zealots are some of the most crazy people I know. My uncle for example is ultra, ultra religious and has been in and out of mental hospitals for most of his adult life. The most religious and mentally fucked individual that I have ever known.

I am personally agnostic and it doesn't bother me if someone is religious. However when you take every world of the bible literally and on top of it start interpreting it in strange ways then it starts to look like something isn't right in the head.
Just have an open mind man. The Bible is true.
Old 01-01-2019, 08:56 PM
Donating Member

Quote:

Check out the post history - It will answer all your questions.
Old 01-01-2019, 09:23 PM
Banned

The only thing the pages of the Bible are good for are for cleaning up after confession

Quote:
Old 01-01-2019, 10:05 PM

Quote:
You didn't watch the video I'm assuming
**MOUNT ZION IS GOD'S MOUNTAIN. IT'S LOCATED IN THE NORTH. ALL COMPASS NEEDLES POINT TOWARD MOUNT ZION. IT IS THE NORTH POLE. SURROUNDING THIS MOUNTAIN IS THE CITY OF GOD. THAT'S WHY IT SAYS THE CITY IS "ON THE SIDES OF THE NORTH".**

God bless
Wow that’s what you Got from that🤣... dude stop playing this crap. The Earth is round and you know it. Zion is Jerusalem!
Old 01-01-2019, 10:08 PM

Quote:
The Bible doesn’t teach a flat Earth! This is just getting stupid, I have read the Bible cover to cover several times and I promise you it dosnt teach that!
Old 01-01-2019, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott311 View Post
The only thing the pages of the Bible are good for are for cleaning up after confession
Your ansick twisted POS🥊 I soooo Wish I could reach out and pop you in the mouth! You are a sick fuck! You have no respect for anyone or anything. You and all your gayness!
Old 01-01-2019, 11:36 PM

Ok so you post a thread about getting cut with pics and then another one with current pics. Asking about fitness stuff. Then this is where you go on to say that you’re in a mental hospital then say you’re not really in one. 🤔 And that leads us to here posting about Mt. Zion. I know that that’s where Tracy Mcgrady played his high school basketball along with Max Owens(UNC). So yeah Mt. Zion has a good rich basketball tradition. Don’t know what the hell that video has to do with basketball but 🤔😉😁
Old 01-02-2019, 12:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by metooharley View Post
The Bible doesn’t teach a flat Earth! This is just getting stupid, I have read the Bible cover to cover several times and I promise you it dosnt teach that!
Dumbass...

FOUR CORNERS:
"And after these things I saw four angels standing on the FOUR CORNERS of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree." - Revelation 7:1

FIRMAMENT/DOME:
"And God said, Let there be a FIRMAMENT in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters." - Genesis 1:6

SOLID DOMED SKY:
"Hast thou with him spread out the sky, which is STRONG, and as a MOLTEN LOOKING GLASS?" - Job 37:18

STATIONARY EARTH:
“Fear before him, all the earth: the world also shall be STABLE, that it be NOT MOVED.”
Old 01-02-2019, 06:14 AM
Banned

Why so much hatred and anger bro? You gotta have blood pressure issues.

Quote:
Your ansick twisted POS🥊 I soooo Wish I could reach out and pop you in the mouth! You are a sick fuck! You have no respect for anyone or anything. You and all your gayness!
Old 01-02-2019, 06:20 AM

Quote:
Dumbass...

FOUR CORNERS:
"And after these things I saw four angels standing on the FOUR CORNERS of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree." - Revelation 7:1

FIRMAMENT/DOME:
"And God said, Let there be a FIRMAMENT in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters." - Genesis 1:6

SOLID DOMED SKY:
"Hast thou with him spread out the sky, which is STRONG, and as a MOLTEN LOOKING GLASS?" - Job 37:18

STATIONARY EARTH:
“Fear before him, all the earth: the world also shall be STABLE, that it be NOT MOVED.”
Dude im am so sick an tired of this stupid fuckin mental issue u have guys he needs to be banned we shouldnt have s guy like him anywhere on hes a security risk first of all and hes a complete wacko he keeps posting all this crazy stupid ignorent uneducated sychotic delusional bullshit is there any way we can get this clown banned if so lmk hows a guy in a nutt ward he shouldnt be allowed here read his post history hes completly off his rocker straight skitzo no guy in a goverment facility like a mental hospital should be on here hes a risk to everyone including sources and im tired of this flat earth mount zion bullshit

Last edited by northcarolina1970 : 01-02-2019 at 06:23 AM.
Old 01-02-2019, 06:22 AM
Banned

Quote:
Nobody listen to this clown, he hasn’t read the Bible cover to cover. The last book he read was a gift from his male partner titled “Spit on it, you’re tearing me!” lol

Last edited by Scott311 : 01-02-2019 at 08:29 AM.
Old 01-02-2019, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott311 View Post
Nobody listen to this clown, he hasn’t read the Bible cover to cover. The last book he read was a gift from his male partner titled “Spit on it, you’re tearing me!” lol
Yes I have read the Bible cover to cover
Old 01-02-2019, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Yes I have read the Bible cover to cover
So, do you take the bible literally, as in everything in it is the word of God, or do you discriminate and take it only as a general guide and not everything is says literally?
Old 01-02-2019, 12:59 PM
Banned

I heard that God made poop stink so we wouldn’t eat it.
Old 01-02-2019, 05:04 PM
Donating Member

Quote:
So, do you take the bible literally, as in everything in it is the word of God, or do you discriminate and take it only as a general guide and not everything is says literally?

Again - look at his post history and that will answer all your questions.

I believe everyone has the right to their own opinion but this is really starting to become spam.
Old 01-02-2019, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stick figure View Post
Again - look at his post history and that will answer all your questions.

I believe everyone has the right to their own opinion but this is really starting to become spam.
Yes spam annoying junk mail type spam