Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > General Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

General Discussion Discuss anything not related to bodybuilding.

Old 01-10-2019, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by metooharley View Post
So once again check this out, you can ignore me! Go fuck yourself. Iím not gonna sit by silently as somebody talks the way he did. I wonder if he was talking about Mohamed what would you say? Not that I really give a shit. And if you donít like drama stay the hell out of it.
Dude arguing with you is like arguing with a RETARD!!!! Just change your name to metoostupid!
Old 01-10-2019, 02:04 PM

[quote=metooharley;2157204]So let me start slowly so you can understand,

Says metoostupid, Lol!!!!
Old 01-10-2019, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DtownButch View Post
Dude arguing with you is like arguing with a RETARD!!!! Just change your name to metoostupid!
Sure right after you change yours to Imsogay..
Old 01-10-2019, 06:14 PM

[quote=DtownButch;2157232]
Quote:
So let me start slowly so you can understand,

Says metoostupid, Lol!!!!
Say ImSoGay..
Old 01-10-2019, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DtownButch View Post
Dude arguing with you is like arguing with a RETARD!!!!
Arguing about religion is like arguing with a brick wall

but I guess sometimes it's amusing to do so
Old 01-10-2019, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweRider View Post
Arguing about religion is like arguing with a brick wall

but I guess sometimes it's amusing to do so
I think you hit the nail on the head, I wasnít trying to argue religion I was trying to point out the disgusting things that Scott says with no limits. Being a BBB is fun to come here and discuss different things, but Scott takes it to a place that is disgusting and disrespectful. I never wanted to Argue, but when Iím called names from another member who has no clue what the arguments about then it gets stupid. Both sides! Yes most times politics and religion will turn ugly fast.
Old 01-11-2019, 01:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonkeyKong View Post
THE SON OF GOD...He proclaimed and said things like I am the most high and it enraged the Jews.. As he was pretty much claiming to be one with God(the holy trinity father son spirit).. Christianity was formed by the apostles and those taught by them after they died and so on so forth.. I have read the entire bible multiple times and I kind of look at it my own way..Jesus basically was God as a Human living on Earth and even he was subject to weakness temptation etc..He realized we had it bad not being Gods which is why IMO he said "forgive them father they know not what they do"... Not about the Romans killing him but all of us.. He dies asa human before returning to be one with God( or whatever) and asks that God wipe away our sins as we are on;y flesh bone with limited understanding and deserving of forgiveness... IMO anyways..Now I believe in God and believe Jesus walked the earth,,, Im sure much of the bible has been changed ,screwed up through translators, and possibly on purpose at times to serve needs of kings..as the bible didnt so no man could change it,,,it says if you change the word you will be punished basically.. But I believe like all old storied theres elements of truths to it,,, and that life is not meaningless and that there was something greater than us, than our idea of time and space and that the universe certainly shows signs of intelligent design. that said I doubt any prophet of God would wage war taking mulitple wives , killing men and taking daughters,wives as his own and ordering murder upon innocents simply for not believing. but again if a man is peaceful and he follows a religion as long as he doesnt intend to kill me in a holy war i will live in peace with that. But with one eye open
Saying he is the SON of God is not saying he's God.

And it's a term most people don't even know the meaning of. It's a state that is reached through deep levels of spiritual ascension and raising your consciousness, thus transcending being Son of Man and BECOMING a Son of God.

Ever read the Dead Sea Scrolls? Essene Gospels of Peace? These are actual words and teachings of Jesus, and he specifically says this, states he was born Son of Man and gives a blueprint for and teaches the path towards ascension for others to also become Sons of God.

Jesus was not born Jesus Christ - "Christ" is a title that was EARNED through intense spiritual work and is a term that means a manifestation of universal love.

He traveled and studied a lot to learn from masters before him and went through rigorous rites of passage to achieve this- all things that the Bible conveniently leaves out in the 14 years of his life that are not talked about.

This idea that he was literally the physical seed of God and came into the world with all this divine knowledge that he learned from no one is thoughtless, idiotic and inaccurate.

Bible thumping Christians just don't want to admit that there is anything to learn about God, Jesus and the world outside the Bible... Which is close minded, bigotted and ignorant.

Jesus once said "...you have made this house of worship into a den of thieves".

What church/group do you think that prophetic statement was in regards to?
Old 01-11-2019, 01:53 AM

Quote:
I think you hit the nail on the head, I wasnít trying to argue religion I was trying to point out the disgusting things that Scott says with no limits. Being a BBB is fun to come here and discuss different things, but Scott takes it to a place that is disgusting and disrespectful. I never wanted to Argue, but when Iím called names from another member who has no clue what the arguments about then it gets stupid. Both sides! Yes most times politics and religion will turn ugly fast.
I think it Jesus had compassion in his heart for the pricks that drove nails through his hands and feet to bleed out and then wrote a propagandized selective book of his teachings in his name after murdering him, you can show an internet poster who just says things to get a rise out of people some understanding.
Old 01-11-2019, 08:34 AM

jews...from the temple...its uh in the bible
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxplosive View Post

And it's a term most people don't even know the meaning of. It's a state that is reached through deep levels of spiritual ascension and raising your consciousness, thus transcending being Son of Man and BECOMING a Son of God.

Ever read the Dead Sea Scrolls? Essene Gospels of Peace? These are actual words and teachings of Jesus, and he specifically says this, states he was born Son of Man and gives a blueprint for and teaches the path towards ascension for others to also become Sons of God.

Jesus was not born Jesus Christ - "Christ" is a title that was EARNED through intense spiritual work and is a term that means a manifestation of universal love.

He traveled and studied a lot to learn from masters before him and went through rigorous rites of passage to achieve this- all things that the Bible conveniently leaves out in the 14 years of his life that are not talked about.

This idea that he was literally the physical seed of God and came into the world with all this divine knowledge that he learned from no one is thoughtless, idiotic and inaccurate.

Bible thumping Christians just don't want to admit that there is anything to learn about God, Jesus and the world outside the Bible... Which is close minded, bigotted and ignorant.

and also the dead sea scrolls arent 100% proven of where they came from yet or who wrote them...No scholar worse his salt would put anything down on any of this being proven true or fact ,,possible yes but research it and youll find the same...There are many lies and mistakes surrounding scrolls
I am by no means an expert but I have read the bible few times though i was in my teens ans going to chcurch with parents at the time...My mind is very open but i find those who have read or CLAIMED to have read the entire bible quaran and other countless books are either lying or are seriously looking for something to believe in..If its the latter bro your not going to find it in a book..Thes Holy books are still written by man, and very old and changed throughout time..Take everything woth open mind AND a grain of salt and don't allow your beliefs to get in the way of finding peace and believing life is unbalanced but all will be brought to light in the end..Which IMO is justb the beginning since out lives are a blink of an eye in a universe without limits regarding time and space. The possibilities are endless LOL(thats like a commercial add i think

Last edited by DonkeyKong : 01-11-2019 at 08:44 AM.
Old 01-11-2019, 08:59 AM

So you being all knowing can select what is and what isn’t true? The Bible says Jesus is the son of God, but he and the father are one. And the word Christ is Savior. He was the Savior that was foretold in the Old Testament. If you don’t believe in the biblical Jesus that’s your right, I however believe in him and know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxplosive View Post

And it's a term most people don't even know the meaning of. It's a state that is reached through deep levels of spiritual ascension and raising your consciousness, thus transcending being Son of Man and BECOMING a Son of God. When you make a statement that the Bible teaches others how to become sons of God is kind of misleading, we become children of God but not in the same way that Jesus is the son of God.

Last edited by metooharley : 01-11-2019 at 09:02 AM.
Old 01-11-2019, 12:01 PM

Quote:
So you being all knowing can select what is and what isnít true?
with the many contradictions in the bible, and all the cherry picking that happens when people quote it, it's pretty standard for anyone of faith to do so.
Old 01-11-2019, 02:11 PM
EK Rep

Anywhere Scott311 went, there was trouble. That thing' had no limits. This thread went this direction because of "it".

To Admin; thank you sooooooooo much for showing what ever it was the door. I would say "him" but he wasn't a man. He was a cancer.

https://youtu.be/1fuDDqU6n4o

Last edited by Destructos : 01-11-2019 at 04:06 PM.
Old 01-11-2019, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destructos View Post
Anywhere Scott311 went, there was trouble. That thing' had no limits. This thread went this direction because of "it".

To Admin; thank you sooooooooo much for showing what ever it was the door. I would say "him" but he wasn't a man. He was a cancer.

https://youtu.be/1fuDDqU6n4o
That was perfectly said! He just had absolutely no morals or respect, he was nothing short of being the utmost disgusting kind of person you can ever see.