Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > General Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

General Discussion Discuss anything not related to bodybuilding.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #51  
Old 01-07-2019, 04:31 PM
ohnoudidnt ohnoudidnt is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: MI-YAYO
Posts: 2,108
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DtownButch View Post
Thank you for being the first to notice this! As a Muslim, he did not accurately describe my religion.
Lol, donít worry dude. Heís an idiot, he thinks ďJesus ChristĒ was the creator. Who created him and all the humans on the earth at that time?

DTown, donít listen to that moron. He is contradicting himself.
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 01-07-2019, 04:45 PM
DtownButch DtownButch is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 303
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoudidnt View Post
Lol, donít worry dude. Heís an idiot, he thinks ďJesus ChristĒ was the creator. Who created him and all the humans on the earth at that time?

DTown, donít listen to that moron. He is contradicting himself.
On the contrary, he has my utmost respect. I never judge a person by what he believes, that is their business not mine. I do however get upset when someone refrences my faith inaccurately!
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 01-07-2019, 05:00 PM
bigbreads80's Avatar
bigbreads80 bigbreads80 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,650
Default

Glad to see everyone's fully tren'd out for the new year. And low on AI's

Income tax checks are almost here. Well I guess for some of us at least( my little clone freeloaders got a few perks. Which is good. My littlest is getting a little too plump and cocky lol)

Hang in there fellas. Fresh juice is on the horizon! Happy new year!��
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 01-07-2019, 06:22 PM
LoweRider's Avatar
LoweRider LoweRider is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 1,246
Default

[quote=metooharley;2156804]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoudidnt View Post
“Look up faith”

faith
/fāTH/Submit
noun
noun: faith

2.
strong belief in God or in the doctrines of a religion, based on spiritual apprehension rather than proof.

Keywords “rather than proof.”[/QUOTE

Exactly, it dosnt require proof. You don’t see the air you breath but you know it’s there, it’s kind of the same idea but I’ll leave it at that since this is a BBB.. peace
we can't see it, but we can detect its presence with tools used to detect certain gases. You cant say the same with God.

Even if there were a God, he's a complete psychopathic megalomaniac. There are over 1 billion people in India, most of them Hindu, some muslim, some buddhist, etc. According to Him, those who dont believe in him are subject to hellfire and torture until the end of time when they die. Not only is that complete lunacy, he engineered the circumstances for them to be sent to hell in the first place. They were born in the wrong place, to the wrong family, that worships the wrong deities, essentially sentencing them to hell from the moment they were born.

If you think your belief in God makes you a better person, then by all means, you do you... but if you're going to debate someone about religion, be prepared to have your feelings hurt. Scientific discovery and technological advancements place you at very bad odds. Not going to call anyone that's religious stupid, but if you're going to debate, it's pretty silly when it comes down to "but muh fayth"

Last edited by LoweRider : 01-07-2019 at 06:34 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 01-07-2019, 06:59 PM
northcarolina1970 northcarolina1970 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 322
Cool

Omg now i have heard it all half thies mother fuckers dont even go to church or read the bible i beleave in god sure do but im not a bible thumper so everyone just shut up with all this this isnt a place fir sports politics or religion i dont giva fuck what anyone thinks im here to be super human get big big and bigger in the safest way posible everyone may god bless u all whatever god u like end of the fuckin story
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 01-07-2019, 07:56 PM
Destructos's Avatar
Destructos Destructos is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 2,536
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbreads80 View Post
Glad to see everyone's fully tren'd out for the new year. And low on AI's

Income tax checks are almost here. Well I guess for some of us at least( my little clone freeloaders got a few perks. Which is good. My littlest is getting a little too plump and cocky lol)

Hang in there fellas. Fresh juice is on the horizon! Happy new year!��
You Rock Dude! LOL
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 01-07-2019, 07:57 PM
ohnoudidnt ohnoudidnt is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: MI-YAYO
Posts: 2,108
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by northcarolina1970 View Post
Omg now i have heard it all half thies mother fuckers dont even go to church or read the bible i beleave in god sure do but im not a bible thumper so everyone just shut up with all this this isnt a place fir sports politics or religion i dont giva fuck what anyone thinks im here to be super human get big big and bigger in the safest way posible everyone may god bless u all whatever god u like end of the fuckin story
My god is known as Ed Coan.
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 01-07-2019, 08:46 PM
DtownButch DtownButch is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 303
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by northcarolina1970 View Post
Omg now i have heard it all half thies mother fuckers dont even go to church or read the bible i beleave in god sure do but im not a bible thumper so everyone just shut up with all this this isnt a place fir sports politics or religion i dont giva fuck what anyone thinks im here to be super human get big big and bigger in the safest way posible everyone may god bless u all whatever god u like end of the fuckin story
I couldn't have said it better!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 01-08-2019, 07:54 AM
northcarolina1970 northcarolina1970 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 322
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DtownButch View Post
I couldn't have said it better!!!!
Yes sir
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 01-08-2019, 10:08 AM
Xxplosive Xxplosive is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,858
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoudidnt View Post
Lol, donít worry dude. Heís an idiot, he thinks ďJesus ChristĒ was the creator. Who created him and all the humans on the earth at that time?

DTown, donít listen to that moron. He is contradicting himself.
The best part about that is even Jesus Christ himself says he is not God and NEVER asks anyone to worship himself...
Reply With Quote
  #61  
Old 01-08-2019, 10:13 AM
DonkeyKong's Avatar
DonkeyKong DonkeyKong is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 2,455
Default

Agree.. And As much as I do not...agree...with many teachings of Islam I disagree with going out of your way to knock their beliefs as I know not all muslims are radicalized and not all are 'Jihadists." Freedom of religion was one of our best ideas(along with many others from the Founding Fathers). Many countries can behead you or jail you simply for having a bible still in 2019!!! Terrible...
Quote:
Originally Posted by northcarolina1970 View Post
Omg now i have heard it all half thies mother fuckers dont even go to church or read the bible i beleave in god sure do but im not a bible thumper so everyone just shut up with all this this isnt a place fir sports politics or religion i dont giva fuck what anyone thinks im here to be super human get big big and bigger in the safest way posible everyone may god bless u all whatever god u like end of the fuckin story
__________________
I wonder if we'll smile,in our coffins while,loved ones mourn the day,the absence of our faces,
living,laughing,eyes awake.Is this to much for them to take?
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 01-09-2019, 06:11 AM
metooharley metooharley is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Northern Ca.
Posts: 2,402
Default

[quote=DtownButch;2156879]LOL the guy that wants to beat someone ass for insulting his faith is cheer leading another village idiot

You obviously have no clue to what’s been going on. My beef with Scott was not started here. So the idiot is you! You pop In and think you know shit without even knowing the facts. Ya your a real genius

Last edited by metooharley : 01-09-2019 at 06:20 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 01-09-2019, 06:57 AM
ohnoudidnt ohnoudidnt is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: MI-YAYO
Posts: 2,108
Default

[quote=metooharley;2157070]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DtownButch View Post
LOL the guy that wants to beat someone ass for insulting his faith is cheer leading another village idiot

You obviously have no clue to whatís been going on. My beef with Scott was not started here. So the idiot is you! You pop In and think you know shit without even knowing the facts. Ya your a real genius
ďYa your a real geniusĒ
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 01-09-2019, 10:18 AM
DtownButch DtownButch is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 303
Default

metooharley I'm suppose to keep up with your DRAMA?! Go fuck yourself BITCH!!! Next time you want to threaten Scott make your own thread. You just jump in a conversation and sound like a fucking hypocrite and dont expect to get your ASS HANDED TO YA BITCH!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 01-09-2019, 06:09 PM
metooharley metooharley is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Northern Ca.
Posts: 2,402
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DtownButch View Post
metooharley I'm suppose to keep up with your DRAMA?! Go fuck yourself BITCH!!! Next time you want to threaten Scott make your own thread. You just jump in a conversation and sound like a fucking hypocrite and dont expect to get your ASS HANDED TO YA BITCH!!!!
Did I ask you to keep up? No I didnít, I donít need to ask your permission to say anything. You like to pop off at the mouth and talk shit I see. Thatís good tough guy! You never handed my ass to me, nor will you ever. You are the only Bitch in this conversation.
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 01-09-2019, 08:57 PM
DtownButch DtownButch is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 303
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by metooharley View Post
Did I ask you to keep up? No I didn’t, I don’t need to ask your permission to say anything. You like to pop off at the mouth and talk shit I see. That’s good tough guy! You never handed my ass to me, nor will you ever. You are the only Bitch in this conversation.
Did you not say i didn't understand your response dumb fuck? So what's that suppose to mean? You jump in the thread after scott makes a vulgar comment about Jesus. You then say you want to smash his face. Following guy thinks the same as me and says he's suprised no one else spoke up about that vulgar comment about Jesus. Then some other guy comments about 3 religions and basically insults them and you cheer him along. Wtf is someone suppose to think? Common sense if you had any. Your mental capacity is limited. Go back and read the thread from start to finish. Better yet crawl out of that basement that you're living in and have your mother read it to you and explain to you like a six-year-old.

So long story short, according to you i should have known your threat to scott was not because of what he said about jesus. That threat was because you hate the guy for other reasons. Then you say i don't understand why you said what you said. So what does that imply numbnuts? To me it says I'm suppose to keep up with your drama like your some big shot. Hate to break it to you bud but your just a name with no face and i couldn't care less who you are or who you think you are. To me your just a little bitch. Lol I'm suppose to the tough guy while you're the one threatening to smach scotts face in. You're clearly a fucking hypocrite and a dumb ass!

Last edited by DtownButch : 01-09-2019 at 09:08 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 01-09-2019, 09:26 PM
Xxplosive Xxplosive is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,858
Default

Jesus Christ preached unconditional and boundless love, forgiveness, compassion and understanding. While being crucified, he asked for God to forgive those who betrayed him and were crucifying them for their sins.

metooharley, by jumping down Scotts throat or anyone who has hateful or mocking opinions of Jesus or God... You are actually doing the opposite of what Jesus taught.

You know it's shit like that that gives God, religion and any talk of Jesus a bad name... Right?

Practice what you preach, brother.
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 01-09-2019, 09:38 PM
Xxplosive Xxplosive is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,858
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonkeyKong View Post
Agree.. And As much as I do not...agree...with many teachings of Islam I disagree with going out of your way to knock their beliefs as I know not all muslims are radicalized and not all are 'Jihadists." Freedom of religion was one of our best ideas(along with many others from the Founding Fathers). Many countries can behead you or jail you simply for having a bible still in 2019!!! Terrible...
The problem with religion is when it gets to the point of people being self righteous and it dividing the world.

Muslim, Christian, Catholic, Bhuddist, Hindu, Scientologist-- if your religious practice leads to you doing the right thing and helping humanity, it's g2g.

If your "religion" ever leads to anger, hatred or judgement, you should really check the truth about what you believe in and how you practice it.

Which is why I believe in spirituality over religion- it's not rocket science to be honest, help others, do the right thing and be a good person with good intentions and in touch with your consciousness.

Does anybody else not realize Jesus Christ was NOT A CHRISTIAN, did not read or write the Bible and NEVER PROCLAIMED HIMSELF AS GOD??
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 01-10-2019, 06:56 AM
DonkeyKong's Avatar
DonkeyKong DonkeyKong is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 2,455
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxplosive View Post
The problem with religion is when it gets to the point of people being self righteous and it dividing the world.

Muslim, Christian, Catholic, Bhuddist, Hindu, Scientologist-- if your religious practice leads to you doing the right thing and helping humanity, it's g2g.

If your "religion" ever leads to anger, hatred or judgement, you should really check the truth about what you believe in and how you practice it.

Which is why I believe in spirituality over religion- it's not rocket science to be honest, help others, do the right thing and be a good person with good intentions and in touch with your consciousness.

Does anybody else not realize Jesus Christ was NOT A CHRISTIAN, did not read or write the Bible and NEVER PROCLAIMED HIMSELF AS GOD??
THE SON OF GOD...He proclaimed and said things like I am the most high and it enraged the Jews.. As he was pretty much claiming to be one with God(the holy trinity father son spirit).. Christianity was formed by the apostles and those taught by them after they died and so on so forth.. I have read the entire bible multiple times and I kind of look at it my own way..Jesus basically was God as a Human living on Earth and even he was subject to weakness temptation etc..He realized we had it bad not being Gods which is why IMO he said "forgive them father they know not what they do"... Not about the Romans killing him but all of us.. He dies asa human before returning to be one with God( or whatever) and asks that God wipe away our sins as we are on;y flesh bone with limited understanding and deserving of forgiveness... IMO anyways..Now I believe in God and believe Jesus walked the earth,,, Im sure much of the bible has been changed ,screwed up through translators, and possibly on purpose at times to serve needs of kings..as the bible didnt so no man could change it,,,it says if you change the word you will be punished basically.. But I believe like all old storied theres elements of truths to it,,, and that life is not meaningless and that there was something greater than us, than our idea of time and space and that the universe certainly shows signs of intelligent design. that said I doubt any prophet of God would wage war taking mulitple wives , killing men and taking daughters,wives as his own and ordering murder upon innocents simply for not believing. but again if a man is peaceful and he follows a religion as long as he doesnt intend to kill me in a holy war i will live in peace with that. But with one eye open
__________________
I wonder if we'll smile,in our coffins while,loved ones mourn the day,the absence of our faces,
living,laughing,eyes awake.Is this to much for them to take?
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 01-10-2019, 08:38 AM
metooharley metooharley is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Northern Ca.
Posts: 2,402
Default

So let me start slowly so you can understand, I donít give a crap what you think. If you had been following along on these boards you wouldíve seen Scott insulting in the most vile way anything and everything. What are you Scottís girlfriend? If you donít like what I say ignore it and move on. You think youíre a tough guy I think youíre a pussy. end of story enjoy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DtownButch View Post
Did you not say i didn't understand your response dumb fuck? So what's that suppose to mean? You jump in the thread after scott makes a vulgar comment about Jesus. You then say you want to smash his face. Following guy thinks the same as me and says he's suprised no one else spoke up about that vulgar comment about Jesus. Then some other guy comments about 3 religions and basically insults them and you cheer him along. Wtf is someone suppose to think? Common sense if you had any. Your mental capacity is limited. Go back and read the thread from start to finish. Better yet crawl out of that basement that you're living in and have your mother read it to you and explain to you like a six-year-old.

So long story short, according to you i should have known your threat to scott was not because of what he said about jesus. That threat was because you hate the guy for other reasons. Then you say i don't understand why you said what you said. So what does that imply numbnuts? To me it says I'm suppose to keep up with your drama like your some big shot. Hate to break it to you bud but your just a name with no face and i couldn't care less who you are or who you think you are. To me your just a little bitch. Lol I'm suppose to the tough guy while you're the one threatening to smach scotts face in. You're clearly a fucking hypocrite and a dumb ass!
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Old 01-10-2019, 08:55 AM
metooharley metooharley is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Northern Ca.
Posts: 2,402
Default

With all due respect you have no idea what you’re talking about. You see Scott say what he would do with the cloth of Turin that supposedly has Jesus face on rag and jizz in it and you think that’s OK? just because you can read the Bible does not mean you understand the Bible. And for the other bitch on this thread talking shit, tell me you’ve read the Quran and the Bible? If so it would turn your stomach to hear somebody like Scott talk about Jesus the way he does. People like you are weak in their faith no matter what religion they are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxplosive View Post
Jesus Christ preached unconditional and boundless love, forgiveness, compassion and understanding. While being crucified, he asked for God to forgive those who betrayed him and were crucifying them for their sins.

metooharley, by jumping down Scotts throat or anyone who has hateful or mocking opinions of Jesus or God... You are actually doing the opposite of what Jesus taught.

You know it's shit like that that gives God, religion and any talk of Jesus a bad name... Right?

Practice what you preach, brother.

Last edited by metooharley : 01-10-2019 at 09:10 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 01-10-2019, 09:01 AM
metooharley metooharley is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Northern Ca.
Posts: 2,402
Default

Brother that was perfectly said. And I applaud you for standing up and saying what you believe. As a Christian it is appalling that someone could say something like Scott did about Jesus. For Scott nothing was off-limits even people’s children, and then they wonder why some of us lose our temper. As some sit back and watch, people think this is OK? That’s what’s wrong with this world today, too many people watching immoral acts and not standing up for what is right. They are too politically correct and two afraid to make a stand.


Quote:
Originally Posted by DonkeyKong View Post
THE SON OF GOD...He proclaimed and said things like I am the most high and it enraged the Jews.. As he was pretty much claiming to be one with God(the holy trinity father son spirit).. Christianity was formed by the apostles and those taught by them after they died and so on so forth.. I have read the entire bible multiple times and I kind of look at it my own way..Jesus basically was God as a Human living on Earth and even he was subject to weakness temptation etc..He realized we had it bad not being Gods which is why IMO he said "forgive them father they know not what they do"... Not about the Romans killing him but all of us.. He dies asa human before returning to be one with God( or whatever) and asks that God wipe away our sins as we are on;y flesh bone with limited understanding and deserving of forgiveness... IMO anyways..Now I believe in God and believe Jesus walked the earth,,, Im sure much of the bible has been changed ,screwed up through translators, and possibly on purpose at times to serve needs of kings..as the bible didnt so no man could change it,,,it says if you change the word you will be punished basically.. But I believe like all old storied theres elements of truths to it,,, and that life is not meaningless and that there was something greater than us, than our idea of time and space and that the universe certainly shows signs of intelligent design. that said I doubt any prophet of God would wage war taking mulitple wives , killing men and taking daughters,wives as his own and ordering murder upon innocents simply for not believing. but again if a man is peaceful and he follows a religion as long as he doesnt intend to kill me in a holy war i will live in peace with that. But with one eye open
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 01-10-2019, 09:12 AM
metooharley metooharley is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Northern Ca.
Posts: 2,402
Default

[quote=ohnoudidnt;2157074]
Quote:
Originally Posted by metooharley View Post

ďYa your a real geniusĒ
Thank you! And you are as well.
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 01-10-2019, 11:27 AM
DtownButch DtownButch is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 303
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by metooharley View Post
So let me start slowly so you can understand, I don’t give a crap what you think. If you had been following along on these boards you would’ve seen Scott insulting in the most vile way anything and everything. What are you Scott’s girlfriend? If you don’t like what I say ignore it and move on. You think you’re a tough guy I think you’re a pussy. end of story enjoy.
You said the following:
Brother that was perfectly said. And I applaud you for standing up and saying what you believe. As a Christian it is appalling that someone could say something like Scott did about Jesus. For Scott nothing was off-limits even people’s children, and then they wonder why some of us lose our temper. As some sit back and watch, people think this is OK? That’s what’s wrong with this world today, too many people watching immoral acts and not standing up for what is right. They are too politically correct and two afraid to make a stand.

Who the fuck are you the POLICE? If you dont like what Scott says take your own FUCKING ADVICE and put him on IGNORE! So once again I proved my point that you did expect me to keep up with your DRAMA, but you're too FUCKING STUPID to appreciate that!

Last edited by DtownButch : 01-10-2019 at 11:30 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 01-10-2019, 11:33 AM
metooharley metooharley is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Northern Ca.
Posts: 2,402
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DtownButch View Post
You said the following:
Brother that was perfectly said. And I applaud you for standing up and saying what you believe. As a Christian it is appalling that someone could say something like Scott did about Jesus. For Scott nothing was off-limits even peopleís children, and then they wonder why some of us lose our temper. As some sit back and watch, people think this is OK? Thatís whatís wrong with this world today, too many people watching immoral acts and not standing up for what is right. They are too politically correct and two afraid to make a stand.

Who the fuck are you the POLICE? If you dont like what Scott says take your own FUCKING ADVICE and put him on IGNORE! So once again I proved my point that you did expect me to keep up with your DRAMA, but you're too FUCKING STUPID to appreciate that!
So once again check this out, you can ignore me! Go fuck yourself. Iím not gonna sit by silently as somebody talks the way he did. I wonder if he was talking about Mohamed what would you say? Not that I really give a shit. And if you donít like drama stay the hell out of it.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.