Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > General Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

General Discussion Discuss anything not related to bodybuilding.

Old 12-26-2018, 08:36 AM

Default Flat Earth video

If you have any questions comment below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEjh...ature=youtu.be
Old 12-26-2018, 09:02 AM

The earth is flat and surrounded in a dome...but that's not all...there is a giant mountain outside of the dome called Mount Zion...this mountain is Gods throne...all compass needles point towards this mountain...this mountain is the North Pole...surrounding this mountain is a giant 1500x1500 mile square city described in the Bible called New Jerusalem...also known as the city of God...also know as "paradise city" ( Guns N' Roses )...this mountain in the middle of the city is 1500 miles tall, the same as the length and width of the city...this information can be found in Revelation 21:16...12,000 furlongs is equal to 1,500 miles...one last thing...North isn't center...North is forward, South is backward, East is right, West is left.The earth is flat and surrounded in a dome...but that's not all...there is a giant mountain outside of the dome called Mount Zion...this mountain is Gods throne...all compass needles point towards this mountain...this mountain is the North Pole...surrounding this mountain is a giant 1500x1500 mile square city described in the Bible called New Jerusalem...also known as the city of God...also know as "paradise city" ( Guns N' Roses )...this mountain in the middle of the city is 1500 miles tall, the same as the length and width of the city...this information can be found in Revelation 21:16...12,000 furlongs is equal to 1,500 miles...one last thing...North isn't center...North is forward, South is backward, East is right, West is left.
Old 12-26-2018, 09:56 AM
Donating Member

Not this shit again.

Your shit has been debunked all over the world by people a lot smarter than the american yoga teacher living in Thailand that you worship.

Its funny you use a youtube video as proof but when any video/image is used against your bullshit, you claim its photoshoped. It would be so easy to prove that the earth is flat but for some strange reason you can't an none of the other idiots can't either.

Seriously, please drop this stupid shit on this board.
Old 12-26-2018, 10:04 AM

So Santa Clause is real and hangs out with Guns n Roses, awesome!

This is why your living in mental hospital.
Old 12-26-2018, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoYouEvenLift View Post
i'm in a mental hospital
0_o
Old 12-26-2018, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by booms View Post

This is why your living in mental hospital.
This.
Old 12-26-2018, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoudidnt View Post
This.
believe it or not it is. I got arrested for handing out flyers with this information on it. I got arrested because its the truth.
Old 12-26-2018, 11:03 AM

If you're going to post dumb shit and try to troll, go back to the bodybuilding.com forums
Old 12-26-2018, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweRider View Post
If you're going to post dumb shit and try to troll, go back to the bodybuilding.com forums
I'm not trolling
Old 12-26-2018, 11:15 AM

Quote:
I'm not trolling
You need to take some time off the forums man, your ideas aren't popular and your not in a good state of mind.. if you were evaluated and put in mental health facility.. that's not because just "handing out fliers"... do something more productive with your time work on you.
Old 12-26-2018, 12:37 PM

Quote:
believe it or not it is. I got arrested for handing out flyers with this information on it. I got arrested because its the truth.
If it was the “truth”, you wouldn’t have access to a fucking phone or laptop. Holy shit, you’re the world’s worst liar, troll and just flat out stupid.
Old 12-26-2018, 01:38 PM
Donating Member

Quote:
I'm not trolling
Sad thing is that I believe you are not trolling. But it also makes you dumb as rocks. Seriously, really fucking dumb for even considering this. I knew that you would bring this crap up again. You did, left then now you are back. You tried to work your way back to relevance with your posts regarding irrelevant stuff.

You claimed in the past that the truth has been hidden from us because of some BS religion.

But you couldnt answer why countries like Soviet or China but countries with space programs but no religion wouldnt expose the real truth?

Why would those countries, astronauts, engineers, techs, etc NOT expose the truths with the evidence they would have had? Keep in mind we are talking about tens of thousands of people here, not a single confirmation, not a shred of evidence.

You refute all photographic and video evidence as being photoshopped but presents us with youtube videos and other imagery as evidence. Where is the logic in that?

Where is the first hand reports on the edge of the world? Dont tell me that nobody is allowed to go there because its been plenty people there. Some I even know of. Even a relatively small sail boat went down there with some Norwegians not that many years ago. Why can't the idiots who believe this shit manage to put together an expedition to prove this?

The simple answer is - because its totally bullshit. Its made up and believed by idiots with zero scientific education and nothing for proof.

Get over it and get over yourself.
Your mental health will improve.
Old 12-26-2018, 02:35 PM

Do you know how many people would have to be in on this conspiracy and not speak up about it or be a whistleblower for this to even be possible?
Old 12-26-2018, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquid_c View Post
Do you know how many people would have to be in on this conspiracy and not speak up about it or be a whistleblower for this to even be possible?
Many are involved, but it's completely true. NASA and the government serves Satan.
Old 12-26-2018, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Many are involved, but it's completely true. NASA and the government serves Satan.
This is Awesome! I thought up till now he was kidding! Holly Shit.
Lets just throw away all the knowledge of the last 2000 years dumbass!
Old 12-26-2018, 04:20 PM

Quote:
LOL, this man needs meds and a real mental hospital.
Old 12-26-2018, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Listen, dipshit. If you want to buy into the whole jesus/satan thing, that's on you.. no one can prove or disprove that. As far as the earth is concerned, it's fucking round. All the satellites we've sent into space have shown ALL planets and stars as being round. Even before we had anything sophisticated, the ancient Greeks had figured it out. It's basic physics even a not so scientific minded individual like myself could realize.

If they have books in your loony bin, I suggest a science book, not scripture or tin foil hat shit like 9/11 being an inside job
Old 12-26-2018, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweRider View Post
Listen, dipshit. If you want to buy into the whole jesus/satan thing, that's on you.. no one can prove or disprove that. As far as the earth is concerned, it's fucking round. All the satellites we've sent into space have shown ALL planets and stars as being round. Even before we had anything sophisticated, the ancient Greeks had figured it out. It's basic physics even a not so scientific minded individual like myself could realize.

If they have books in your loony bin, I suggest a science book, not scripture or tin foil hat shit like 9/11 being an inside job
The “loony bin” he refers to is his parent’s basement.
Old 12-26-2018, 06:43 PM

I'm really looking forward to watching one of your future trials on court TV or maybe Cspan.
Old 12-26-2018, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorganKane View Post
Not this shit again.

Your shit has been debunked all over the world by people a lot smarter than the american yoga teacher living in Thailand that you worship.

Its funny you use a youtube video as proof but when any video/image is used against your bullshit, you claim its photoshoped. It would be so easy to prove that the earth is flat but for some strange reason you can't an none of the other idiots can't either.

Well said.

The people pumping this stuff are deluded morons.
Old 12-26-2018, 06:55 PM

Quote:
This is a steroid - not meth - board.
Old 12-26-2018, 07:02 PM

After watching his video, it reminds me of my nephew who was mentally ill and had the same long dirty finger nails..a lost sense of reality and hygiene.. he used to use newspaper to cover the windows in his apartment because he believed his neighbors were conspiring to murder him and taking notes on his daily activities.

There's no reasoning and this isn't shit talking its reality, needs to be banned IMO.
Old 12-26-2018, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billysrx View Post
After watching his video, it reminds me of my nephew who was mentally ill and had the same long dirty finger nails..a lost sense of reality and hygiene.. he used to use newspaper to cover the windows in his apartment because he believed his neighbors were conspiring to murder him and taking notes on his daily activities.

There's no reasoning and this isn't shit talking its reality, needs to be banned IMO.
How sweet
Old 12-27-2018, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorganKane View Post
Not this shit again.

LMAO! I was thinking the same thing! We already did this with him a few years back. Wow a gluten
Old 12-27-2018, 11:23 PM

Quote:
He was playing this crap a few years back and he heard all the arguments against it. He just wants attention to say this stupid shit! He knows the Earth is round and he knows this is how to get attention. Listen up buttercup, you know your acting like a fool. Why don’t you prove your right and walk to the end of the world and take a picture just before you step off the edge of the world? You can do the “ go live “ on Facebook thing and prove it.