Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > General Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

General Discussion Discuss anything not related to bodybuilding.

Old 12-07-2018, 03:30 PM
Banned

Default How you look on different doses

Comment below with a picture of you AND what dose of steroids/hgh/peptides you are running during that picture

Heres a picture of me at 350mg/week Test, 350mg/week Tren, 350mg/week Masteron

http://oi64.tinypic.com/262oapg.jpg
Old 12-07-2018, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoYouEvenLift View Post
Comment below with a picture of you AND what dose of steroids/hgh/peptides you are running during that picture

Heres a picture of me at 350mg/week Test, 350mg/week Tren, 350mg/week Masteron

http://oi64.tinypic.com/262oapg.jpg
Looking good bro, I donít have any decent pictures. Iím cruising, powerlifting and drinking beer.
Old 12-07-2018, 09:24 PM

I powerlift now and I used to do more like "powerbuilding" as I never felt big enough to get ready to compete. So Id always be "bulking" focused on increasing the big 3 then thinking once I got to repping 315 for higher reps and sets and 500 squats, 600 deads 4 reps Id start doing higher reps just with heavy ass weight and some lighter shit after . People would comment how strong I was (which i HATED hearing cause I was young skinny and no where near where i wanted...Oddly hated compliments back then unless from female)
Though no matter diet or training Ive always had a good shape. The best i ever looked was on 300 NPP and 700 test getting HUGE and then gyno came in and I hit LETRO..well I got insane definition (and gyno went from seeing through tshirt to not even a pea sized bump under nipple.COMPLETELY VANISHED) lost all water weight and was shredded. Now I was eating 7- 8 meals, one or 2 being a 2000 calorie shake lol , lots of pizza and mcdonalds... And shredded plus looked 8 weeks out from prob winning novice npc show or doin Ok in open while training all squat bench deads.. Some assistance but NM.
So LOW dose DECA/NPP 2 or 3 times in life and each time I was my biggest or looked like a bodybuilder in prep..Need to try bigger cycle with caber cause 300mg even deca and i got tits by week 4.. and of course 500-7 test week.
That cycle (npp test) was best for "looks" but def not strength. I did deca sumwhat recently and got my heaviest ever.(planned on beating that on tren test drol but missed out on drol and got sick ,still suposed to be on spec. diet but im healed now eating fine) and wasnt near as strong at 230 or so as I was year b4 at 208 on tren test... Oh and ONCE I looked INSANE dry on epistane only back when i though it was prob just a weak pro-H (not designer) and did 2 bottles as 1 cycle in 6 weeks i think...
Old 12-07-2018, 09:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonkeyKong View Post
I powerlift now and I used to do more like "powerbuilding" as I never felt big enough to get ready to compete. So Id always be "bulking" focused on increasing the big 3 then thinking once I got to repping 315 for higher reps and sets and 500 squats, 600 deads 4 reps Id start doing higher reps just with heavy ass weight and some lighter shit after . People would comment how strong I was (which i HATED hearing cause I was young skinny and no where near where i wanted...Oddly hated compliments back then unless from female)
Though no matter diet or training Ive always had a good shape. The best i ever looked was on 300 NPP and 700 test getting HUGE and then gyno came in and I hit LETRO..well I got insane definition (and gyno went from seeing through tshirt to not even a pea sized bump under nipple.COMPLETELY VANISHED) lost all water weight and was shredded. Now I was eating 7- 8 meals, one or 2 being a 2000 calorie shake lol , lots of pizza and mcdonalds... And shredded plus looked 8 weeks out from prob winning novice npc show or doin Ok in open while training all squat bench deads.. Some assistance but NM.
So LOW dose DECA/NPP 2 or 3 times in life and each time I was my biggest or looked like a bodybuilder in prep..Need to try bigger cycle with caber cause 300mg even deca and i got tits by week 4.. and of course 500-7 test week.
That cycle (npp test) was best for "looks" but def not strength. I did deca sumwhat recently and got my heaviest ever.(planned on beating that on tren test drol but missed out on drol and got sick ,still suposed to be on spec. diet but im healed now eating fine) and wasnt near as strong at 230 or so as I was year b4 at 208 on tren test... Oh and ONCE I looked INSANE dry on epistane only back when i though it was prob just a weak pro-H (not designer) and did 2 bottles as 1 cycle in 6 weeks i think...
Thanks for the detailed answer. Can you post some pictures please?
Old 12-08-2018, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoYouEvenLift View Post
Thanks for the detailed answer. Can you post some pictures please?
i have a log with middle cycle near end cycle and b4 cycle pics on one of our sponsors threads of how i look...on test n tren.. before a meet after week in hospital and week after meals taking 2x long to pass through stomach ...still was shredded and big,,esp for not really eatin shit... n some pics in members pics....but i dont have pics from every cycle with records of what i wason during the pic lol
Old 12-08-2018, 02:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonkeyKong View Post
i have a log with middle cycle near end cycle and b4 cycle pics on one of our sponsors threads of how i look...on test n tren.. before a meet after week in hospital and week after meals taking 2x long to pass through stomach ...still was shredded and big,,esp for not really eatin shit... n some pics in members pics....but i dont have pics from every cycle with records of what i wason during the pic lol
Can you link me to the thread
Old 12-10-2018, 09:26 AM

its right herw in avogen