Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > General Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

General Discussion Discuss anything not related to bodybuilding.

Old 11-06-2018, 04:44 PM

Default indonesia

Hey guys!
Once again getting close to that time of year to do my mission trip to Thailand to help all those lovely young ladies 😇 thing is Iím gonna be there for 2 months and have to leave after 30 days to renew my visa. Thinking about trying my hand in Bali (indonesia) just seeing if any of you guys know about the steroid laws there. Wanna stay nice and lean (sexy) the home time.
Cheers!! 🤠
Old 11-07-2018, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brajosm View Post
Hey guys!
Once again getting close to that time of year to do my mission trip to Thailand to help all those lovely young ladies 😇 thing is Iím gonna be there for 2 months and have to leave after 30 days to renew my visa. Thinking about trying my hand in Bali (indonesia) just seeing if any of you guys know about the steroid laws there. Wanna stay nice and lean (sexy) the home time.
Cheers!! 🤠
Sounds fun, enjoy it!
Old 11-07-2018, 09:48 PM

I know this doesnt pertain to exactly what you asked, but I think 2 surfers a long time ago got life for sparking up a doobie on the beach...
Old 11-08-2018, 06:54 AM
Banned

Will you please post photos in the Test Overload forum when you return? Preferably of some tight Asian anus. No Trannyís or kids though. Also pee on one of those slots for me while yelling at her ďTrump 2020Ē over and over
Quote:
Hey guys!
Cheers!! 🤠
Old 11-08-2018, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Hey guys!
Cheers!! 🤠
Tell the Fucking Truth, You're Planing to be on 90 Day Fiancť TV Show She's in for the MOOOONEY RUN RUN lol

READ: If you do not follow my board rules I suggest you find another place.

No discussions of T/A time
No discussions of shipping
No discussions of packaging methods
No discussions of prices
No discussions of payment methods
No discussions of any D0mestic Sourcing
Old 11-09-2018, 09:10 AM

Thank you for all the warm comments guys. Luckily I can get laid back in the states too. I’m not the type to settle down yet even at 40. But anyways having he ability to get laid anytime I want even though for the most part in paying for it is appealing to me. Maybe I’m strange. Kinda doubt it though ��
I’ll see if I can figure out how to post a pic in test load now
Well nevermind, says I’ll have to manually bring the file size down? I’m clueless lol

Last edited by brajosm : 11-09-2018 at 09:16 AM.
Old 11-11-2018, 10:51 PM

Not sure about Indonesian steroid laws, but the drug laws can include death by beheading.
Old 12-21-2018, 07:48 PM

They will probaly cutt your balls of then death by firing squad
Old 12-30-2018, 12:17 AM
Donating Member

I am half Thai in Thailand most my life. I move back here to retire with my wife we live in Korat . I just came back to the states so I can get authorized by the Va to have some surgeries and recover to try to fix some injuries form Iraq. you don't need to leave every 30days you can go to the an immigration office and pay the 1,900B for an extend 30 days visa or better yet go online to and apply for a 90 vies it take just a few week and is much cheaper to do plus when you get there at the 60day mark you can apply for an other 90day visa you can this this for up to 15yrs. its just a pain in the but. they are cracking down hard on visa runs. my mother is Thai I was born but I as as white as any other American. I get stopped all the time. in the past 2 years I was detained 3 times by immigration while in the clubs. they are really cracking down and I mean hard I have a buddy from England who use to to this all the time. he was doing a run a visas few months ago and was denied entry. had to go back to England. that was is first run its all about money if you want to stay you have to pay or they send you home.

second if are able to get legit steroids in Thailand for a pharmacy buy a lottery tickets as well. in the past 7-9 years the govermtnet has really really cracked down on pharmacy to get stuff like this steroids are really looked down on. I read on these bords all the time you can get it in BKK or the severely over priced tourist traps like Puket or Pattaya there is almost no chance any more of getting real gear from one of these pharmacies if you do fined it the are vary low does or in ,most cases nothing in them and all fakes. I have a legal prescription for and the only reason I have that is that I have a messed up pituitary gland from and IED explosion. I had al my medical files form the army and va. several cat scans. and test and I still had to do more in BKK it told me over a year of seeing doctors to get it prescribed. and the only place I can get it is directly from the hospital pharmacy. almost every thing you get is going to be faked. all they guys I know there who use have it brought its from china. or they buy powder in bulk and make it. fake the label and sell and sell it to tourist if you want some kind of gear go to a gym and fined someone who looks like there on it and try to get it form them your best and safest option t you dont want to get caught with it. . eveny an time amount personal mount carries a 7-10 and up to 75,000b fine. my wife is a lesion for the Thai American military. this year a couple of Marines we cought with just a few bottles my wife said they got 8yrs. you would be better off doing what I do. i come back every year to the states I buy I put a few bottles of tren in my suit case. customers is not going to check a frarang luggage I bring all kinds of crap I am not suppose to I am al not worried if I get caught either my wife uncle is the province police chief.

there are so many lies and miss information about what you can do and get in Thailand its easy to get your self in serious trouble

English is not my first lanuage i use a translater to write and conver to english so unless you can speak
Thai Loas Khmer and english dont worry about my gramer or spelling
Old 12-30-2018, 12:23 AM
Donating Member

one more thing that get farang in a lot of trouble is post stuff that will put the country in a bad light. sex drugs politics views while there there in the country just dont do it. it can get really ugly. for you. and people will tell wait till you get home.

English is not my first lanuage i use a translater to write and conver to english so unless you can speak
Thai Loas Khmer and english dont worry about my gramer or spelling