Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > HGH, IGF and Insulin Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

HGH, IGF and Insulin Forum Discuss HGH and its effects on the human body.

Old 01-08-2019, 11:56 PM

Default How to know if your HGH is real

There is tons of HGH out there that is bunk or underdosed. It's very simple and inexpensive to see if it is real. For $49.45 you can get a lab order from Privatemdlabs.com and then walk into any Lab Corps with your printed lab order and get your levels tested.

It's very simple. You inj 10 i.u.s 3-3 1/2 hours before the test. Go get the blood drawn and then within 2-3 days you get results emailed to you.

It would be crazy not to get your HGH tested when its this cheap and easy. I looked around for over a yr and most tests were between $200 - $300.00 and now I've found this.

Simply scroll down or type in Human Growth Hormone. It's that simple!

http://www.privatemdlabs.com/lab_tes...search_results

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk
Old 01-09-2019, 12:00 AM

What level represents a "pass?" Our research indicates that injecting 10 iu IM of pharmaceutical grade HGH yields a serum level of between 15-50 ng/mL.

The test that you need to order is a Human Growth Hormone, Serum test. You can order the test at privatemdlabs for about $50. You can usually find a 15% off coupon if you look around also. After ordering the test online, you will then print off the order and take it to the nearest labcorp for the blood draw. There is no need for an appointment. You will have your results in 24-48 hours.

When mixing your hgh, be very careful when injecting the bac water, handling it in a rough manner could destroy the hgh and give you a false negative. Inject the water against the side of the vial and let it run down slowly. Store your hgh in the fridge before and after

Old 01-09-2019, 09:13 AM

I think upper 20s is considered good and low 30s great. If I got a below a 20 I would request a refund. I have test GH about 10 times in the last year or so. It is easy but its also possible to trick the test with some peptides. Its a good first indicator that you are on the right track but a before and after 1 month or so IGF test shows if its really doing its thing. This of course is just my Opinion
Old 01-09-2019, 11:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbud View Post
I think upper 20s is considered good and low 30s great. If I got a below a 20 I would request a refund. I have test GH about 10 times in the last year or so. It is easy but its also possible to trick the test with some peptides. Its a good first indicator that you are on the right track but a before and after 1 month or so IGF test shows if its really doing its thing. This of course is just my Opinion
I agree but ive tested 26 and my associate tested 16 on the same batch, so i do believe that some people respond differently than others. Pre and post igf tests are def more accurate but much more expensive than a 50$ test that will give u enough info to determine if you are buying bullshit or not

Old 01-20-2019, 07:54 AM

I have seen some gh test at high 30's or low 40's. Though i have never ran any myself.
Old 02-26-2019, 07:39 AM

I took 10 iu ed once for about a month, felt like shit and blew up like a balloon.

Don't do that.

Whatever cant kill me, has allready made me 10 X stronger!!

God made men
Men made steroids
Steroids made gods!
Old 02-26-2019, 10:09 AM

I was told if the puck foams up after injecting down the side of the vial with BA water, its a very good sign, because that's the reaction to the BA water mixing with the powder...aka...protein peptide. No foam during mixing should indicate no protein peptides...just a trick I heard of...not sure how accurate it is, however my vials foam in the beginning and scores are always 30 's.... just saying..
Old 02-26-2019, 11:51 PM

Well this trick has been know forever but you want a gh serum and igf serum test before to best a baseline then your 10iu shoulder shot and get a gh serum and igf serum test.