Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > General Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

General Discussion Discuss anything not related to bodybuilding.

Old 05-05-2012, 07:53 PM
EK Rep

i would blame this all on rap music but we lost a legend yesterday...RIP MCA...
Old 05-05-2012, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by irish_2003 View Post
i would blame this all on rap music but we lost a legend yesterday...RIP MCA...
rap music = oxymoron

when will you ever get this and change your tired line?...
Old 05-07-2012, 06:34 PM

Default yip

THL, how can we degrade women when their tits and thongs are usually hanging out anyway? lol

Racism should be focused on people who fly planes into buildings. No offense muslims.....I know most of you are friendly.

Arigato
Old 05-07-2012, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurches View Post
THL, how can we degrade women when their tits and thongs are usually hanging out anyway? lol

Racism should be focused on people who fly planes into buildings. No offense muslims.....I know most of you are friendly.

Arigato
did you not read the heading of this post, bro? do you think muslims are not part of this 'do not be racist ethos' that this board espouses? fuck bro, you ARE a dumb fucking ass.
Old 05-13-2012, 08:34 PM
Coldest Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chip Bronson View Post
did you not read the heading of this post, bro? do you think muslims are not part of this 'do not be racist ethos' that this board espouses? fuck bro, you ARE a dumb fucking ass.
BUMP..

For you guys who are just too damn thick headed to figure out we're not debating this shit.
Old 05-16-2012, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreezer View Post
Gave out two more today.. One of em permanant. Goodbye CockD..
CockD got the permanent boot? All I have to say about that is he's been on my "ignore" list for a while. Phreezer ain't fooling around; I got booted last month for 3 days; for saying something milding inappropiate. I deserved it, and learned a lesson. I have been in here for 7 years, OLM has become a much valued part of my life. If you've been here for awhile, and get booted, you will see what it feels like to lose something that's important in ones life. Think I am being overly dramatic, get booted for 3 days and see how you feel. Sorry Phreezer, I am not trying to turn this post into a discussion; I am just showing that, veteran or newbie, you WILL get the BOOT!!!
Old 05-17-2012, 08:05 PM

All the Mods are talking about this. If you say something funny that is accidentally racist. we will probably let it slide. Just have a brain.
Old 10-24-2013, 04:47 PM

Better to live one day as a Lion,Then a lifetime as a Sheep.
Old 10-25-2013, 04:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by His Grizzness View Post
I think you can make a lot of correct assumptions about someone based upon how they look. Or where you meet them ay. Or just a lot of factors.

That being said, hating someone based upon nothing but race or sexual or sexual orientation is retarded. Buuuuut, if you tell me you're gay, I can safely assume you have all of Madonna's albums and a framed Cher ticket in your house somewhete.
Damn. It felt like he passed before this thread's creation. It seems like it feels disproportionately further and further back. No matter how long though, it's still hard to accept. RIP... fuck...
Old 12-14-2013, 12:38 PM

Quote:
I said this was not going to turn into a debate. I meant that. I said too that this wasn't going to be a chance for people to argue the reasoning behind posting racist material or comments.

We're not debating being PC. We're not debating the definition of racism.

We're telling you guys that this isn't something that will be tolerated here on any level. It's not something that's even up for debate.

And to a couple of you guys.. I don't appreciate being mocked. I don't appreciate you mocking the rules we have here. You apparently think I'm joking with these warnings of mine? You think Posting links to southpark videos/quotes and thumbing your noses in my face when I post something serious like this is a good idea?

Let me give you some time to think about just how serious I am when I say that this isn't up for a debate. To think about whether or not mocking the staff here when they tell you not to do something is a good idea. Take some time and figure out whether or not OLM is the place you want to frequent and be a part of. Take that time to figure out if you want to stay here or not. This will be the last oppurtonity you have to choose that for yourself. The next time I will make that decision for you.

Have a nice weekend!

P

EXCELLENT post!!! Many have too much time on their hands. Whats so hard...don't do it!
Old 12-15-2013, 05:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggainhunter View Post
EXCELLENT post!!! Many have too much time on their hands. Whats so hard...don't do it!
lol, that post was almost 2 years ago now man
Old 12-15-2013, 08:49 PM

Default Good Job Phreezer

Much respect.
Old 12-19-2013, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Really???

What do you think Zero tolerance means?
now that is messed up, it's all in good fun. Joke is a Joke, this a Roid forum were all grown ups.

Just My Opionion
Old 12-20-2013, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassBuilder600 View Post
now that is messed up, it's all in good fun. Joke is a Joke, this a Roid forum were all grown ups.

Just My Opionion
What's a joke to you may offend someone else. Surely there's more to joke about than ethnicity?

Besides, we are all guests on this board. We are given a place to share information and bullshit with one another. This place doesn't have many rules, but we would all do well to follow those that they do have.
“I wouldn’t tell somebody that they weren’t a powerlifter because they only bench pressed, or they only bench pressed and deadlifted, but, what the hell is wrong with squatting? What are you, afraid? I thought powerlifters were supposed to be big, tough guys. Strap your cock on, leave your pussy at home, put a bar on your back and bend your knees!” – ‘Captain’ Kirk Karwoski
Old 12-20-2013, 11:24 AM
Chucky Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhmurray View Post
What's a joke to you may offend someone else. Surely there's more to joke about than ethnicity?

Besides, we are all guests on this board. We are given a place to share information and bullshit with one another. This place doesn't have many rules, but we would all do well to follow those that they do have.
I'm just bustin your balls here, and I usually agree w all your posted opinions on social/political issues discussed on here. But, your quote or whatever that thing is called near your avatar...the one that says "cracka please", could be deemed racist by some.

Edit: just saw where it's your listed location.