Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Anabolic Steroid Discussion Discuss anything related to anabolic steroids.

Old 12-31-2018, 08:51 AM

Default Equipoise Is a Great Steroid When Used Correctly

I have been taking steroids for over 20 years and have learned the hard way through trial and error which drugs work best for me. My main drug of choice is Equipoise dosed at 500 to 750mg per week combined with lower dose testosterone enanthate at 250mg per week for a combined total of no more than 1000mg of anabolics per week for 20 week blast and cruise cycles with 8 weeks cruising in between at 250mg of testosterone per week every 7 days. I also use Arimidex when needed. I'm 47 years old at this point so when cruising i use just enough testosterone to maintain my current musculature at 250lbs at 5'8". and retain sex drive. I settled for Equipoise because I am very sensitive to androgens. I love testosterone but any more than 500mg per week and I blow up like a water balloon and end up spending more money on anti-estrogens and blood pressure medication than I am on the testosterone itself! If I was not so sensitive I would just use testosterone up to 1000mg per week and cruise at 250mg per week as this is all that would ever be needed from my experience if cycled correctly depending on your goals.

Equipoise has the same anabolic or muscle building properties as testosterone with an anabolic rating of 100 and an androgenic rating of 50 which is half that of testosterone. Meaning less conversion of estrogen thus water retention, bloat and side affects. It also does not give you prolactin issues associated with the use of other compounds like Deca Durabolin or Trenbolone. From my experience with this drug over 20 years it will give you similar muscle gains as testosterone without the bloat if dosed correctly at 500 to 750mg per week and used for longer cycles for 20 weeks due to the slow undecelate ester Equipoise is attached too. You won't start seeing its effects until about 5 weeks. Unlike testosterone which really starts kicking in three weeks. Guys that complain about this drug being not effective simply are not taking it long enough to get the desired result! Or it's an underdosed product. Equipoise when used correctly can be a great tool to help anyone reach their muscular goals with less side effects. For you young guys out there please do not fall into this trap that you need high doses of drugs to reach your goals. It is simply not true. What you need is sound nutrition and hard training and most of all patience. These drugs are simply a tool to help you reach your goals they will not do it for you and you need to understand the difference.

Last edited by championkoipond : 12-31-2018 at 09:15 AM.
Old 12-31-2018, 10:29 AM

EQ was murder on my blood, man. Do you donate, or what? How do you combat that issue, or is it even an issue for you? Masteron has been the game changer, for me.
Old 01-01-2019, 11:30 AM

Why do you choose eq over masterton or primo? I feel both achieve close to the same goal, if not do a better job of it. Eq makes me so hungry that it is a problem. It kind of is like the munchies from weed where I never get full
Old 01-01-2019, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfresh333 View Post
Why do you choose eq over masterton or primo? I feel both achieve close to the same goal, if not do a better job of it. Eq makes me so hungry that it is a problem. It kind of is like the munchies from weed where I never get full
I love Masteron and Primo the problem for me is I don't like injecting all the time with Masteron, and Primobolin which I think is an amazing steroid is so expensive if your getting the good stuff that the cost does not justify it for me. I have yet to find an underground lab that comes even close to real Primobolin from Bayer.
Old 01-01-2019, 12:48 PM

The key with Equipoise is first you need to be patient with it. Meaning you have to take it for a twenty week cycle to get the most out of it. The second factor is getting quality Equipoise. There is alot of underdosed or fake garbage out there! Suck it up and go buy a roid test and test the drugs you are taking so you know you are getting the steroid you are supposed to be getting. Finally you need to take a proper dose of Equipoise I have found that 500 to 750 mg of properly dosed product is perfect to make good solid gains over twenty weeks. Less than this just does not cut it with this drug.
Old 01-01-2019, 01:59 PM

All of these interesting side effects peaple claim with Equipoise seems odd to me considering I have been using and experimenting with this drug for 20 years. For example the claim that Equipoise increases red blood cells more than any other steroid is just ridiculous to me considering that this is the main steroid that I have used to build my physique over many years of using this drug. Equipoise is simply altered Testosterone designed to be less androgenic and that's it! All Anabolic steroids increase red blood cells period! Equipoise does not do this any differently than testosterone would. Unless someone can show me clinical proof they can shove that theory up there ass! So many guys tend to just parrot information they read on the web and have never really even used this drug extensively enough to really even have a valid opinion.

The other side effect is extreame hunger! OMG where does this shit come from considering the fact that no one is using this drug without testosterone if they are using it correctly. To even soley blame Equipoise for their extreame hunger seems crazy and unfair! what about the testosterone or other drugs they are taking with it? It can't be those drugs it must be the Equipoise. Give me a break! Anytime i start a cycle my training intensity goes up and my hunger increases as a result of the increased demand I am placing on my body. I mean it's common sense right? One more time for the cheap seats! Equipoise is just an altered form of testosterone!
Old 01-01-2019, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by championkoipond View Post
I love Masteron and Primo the problem for me is I don't like injecting all the time with Masteron, and Primobolin which I think is an amazing steroid is so expensive if your getting the good stuff that the cost does not justify it for me. I have yet to find an underground lab that comes even close to real Primobolin from Bayer.
I know a damn good source for primo and you don't get ripped off for it, either.
Old 01-02-2019, 04:52 AM

I understand ur all for eq but as far as blood goes eq is far worst then any other anabolic i dont have my old blood work results from a while back but test alone really doesnt cause thies issues for me taking precautions of not eq raises red blood cells to a far worst degree i have never had to donate blood but my doc told me during my run with eq that if my blood got and thicker they would have to draw and put me on a blood thinner im not saying it isnt a good compond but if it causes thies spikes in bp and red blood cells then ill stick to other compounds to each is his own but i kno it was hell on my blood and bp went up to a danger level
Old 01-02-2019, 04:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxplosive View Post
I know a damn good source for primo and you don't get ripped off for it, either.
Pm me about the primo source please
Old 01-01-2019, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfresh333 View Post
Masteron/Primo are good for drying out, pure strength and cutting. You'll get a bit of QUALITY size from primo.

EQ is a much better option for putting on pure size and filling out.

I love what EQ does for me physically, but the anxiety is too much for me to deal with.
Old 01-01-2019, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by misfits319 View Post
EQ was murder on my blood, man. Do you donate, or what? How do you combat that issue, or is it even an issue for you? Masteron has been the game changer, for me.
I do donate blood once per month throughout the year. I also take 10mg of Lipitor per day to counter the bad effects of steroids in general. Controls the lowering of bad chlorestrol and improves my lipid profile to where everything stays almost normal. I get blood work done three times per year. In fact any one that takes any steroids on and off long term should be on a statin and donating blood and getting blood work done. If not you are setting yourself up for heart issues or a heart attack down the road.

Last edited by championkoipond : 01-01-2019 at 02:05 PM.