Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > HGH, IGF and Insulin Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

HGH, IGF and Insulin Forum Discuss HGH and its effects on the human body.

Old 10-29-2018, 10:02 PM

Default Insulin needed with HGH for anabolic affects

If your trying to maximize the anabolic affects of hgh do you need to add synthetic insulin or can you just have some carbs with hgh spiking your natural insulin?

In this case you would not need to add synthetic insulin unless you were on HGH for a long period of time after becoming insulin resistant.

My logic being if you take say 10 ius of hgh with oatmeal and sugar before you workout you will create igf in your liver and insulin in your pancrease naturally.

Idea here is to use this sort of protocol during PCT to bridge aas.

THanks

Last edited by dude111 : 10-30-2018 at 08:28 PM.
Old 11-04-2018, 10:02 PM

bump
Old 11-05-2018, 02:37 AM

I've used a lot of HGH...that being said slin is a very dangerous drug bro..time it wrong and you will DIE...I've used growth with and without slin post workout like 6-10ius WORKING up to 10iu and I always had glucose tabs in my gym bag, at home and in my car..I was very careful..I would give it a second thought bro as it is so dangerous if used incorrectly

JJ

Last edited by BigJJ : 11-05-2018 at 02:38 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 11-05-2018, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude111 View Post
If your trying to maximize the anabolic affects of hgh do you need to add synthetic insulin or can you just have some carbs with hgh spiking your natural insulin?

In this case you would not need to add synthetic insulin unless you were on HGH for a long period of time after becoming insulin resistant.

My logic being if you take say 10 ius of hgh with oatmeal and sugar before you workout you will create igf in your liver and insulin in your pancrease naturally.

Idea here is to use this sort of protocol during PCT to bridge aas.

THanks
You don't really need Slin unless your running 3-4 iu pharma grade for a long while. You would need a blood tests to see if you have insulin resistance.
For the average person you can make enough slin by eating some carbs with your meal and taking GH at the same time.
For example if you're taking 3 iu. Split the dose into 3 and take one with each of your carbs meals. You can even further split it into 6 doses ( its a chore).

For higher doses and longer times, you can add some slin if needed. I would say 1-2 IU of Humalog with each car meal and take the GH at the same time. You can even mix them in the same pin. I also don't think you need more than 6 iu, The issue withe his is growing bones and organs.
I dont like the high dose Slin protocols and slamming sugar with it. Low and slow always wins. GH is always better taken multiple tomes to keep IGF levels going all day long.
Old 11-05-2018, 08:06 PM

This is the answer I was looking for. It seems like people are pining slin when they aren't insulin resistant.

Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pahlevan View Post
You don't really need Slin unless your running 3-4 iu pharma grade for a long while. You would need a blood tests to see if you have insulin resistance.
For the average person you can make enough slin by eating some carbs with your meal and taking GH at the same time.
For example if you're taking 3 iu. Split the dose into 3 and take one with each of your carbs meals. You can even further split it into 6 doses ( its a chore).

For higher doses and longer times, you can add some slin if needed. I would say 1-2 IU of Humalog with each car meal and take the GH at the same time. You can even mix them in the same pin. I also don't think you need more than 6 iu, The issue withe his is growing bones and organs.
I dont like the high dose Slin protocols and slamming sugar with it. Low and slow always wins. GH is always better taken multiple tomes to keep IGF levels going all day long.