Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Beginner's Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Beginner's Forum For people who are new to any part of this sport you may ask your questions here without fear of being flamed.

Old 07-23-2018, 02:29 PM

Default Deca n ???'s

So let's say I wanted to do deca dianabol and test c with masteron.. Would hcg be good or clomid or nova or aromatisin. My question is for estrogen and not trying to get gyno but I also would be running masteron if i run this. Ive read this itself blocks estrogen and could I get away with not using the estrogen blockers and just use the clomid at the end of this cycle
Old 07-23-2018, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elbori1984 View Post
So let's say I wanted to do deca dianabol and test c with masteron.. Would hcg be good or clomid or nova or aromatisin. My question is for estrogen and not trying to get gyno but I also would be running masteron if i run this. Ive read this itself blocks estrogen and could I get away with not using the estrogen blockers and just use the clomid at the end of this cycle
HCG really should be a pct thing. There's a bit of bro science behind that being HCG tells your body to turn your test production on, while test and other compounds shut you down. It's like turning a light on and off all day long for months. I love aromasin/exemestane. I just posted in another thread about being my go to. It's great during cycle @12.5mg eod and run PCT is reported to help restart your natty t production like nolva does. Masteron is a good choice for some estro control but I wouldn't rely on it completely.

There was never a genius without a tincture of madness. ~Aristotle (384 BC-322 BC)

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle (384 BC-322 BC)
Old 07-23-2018, 06:33 PM
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieViolent View Post
HCG really should be a pct thing. There's a bit of bro science behind that being HCG tells your body to turn your test production on, while test and other compounds shut you down. It's like turning a light on and off all day long for months. I love aromasin/exemestane. I just posted in another thread about being my go to. It's great during cycle @12.5mg eod and run PCT is reported to help restart your natty t production like nolva does. Masteron is a good choice for some estro control but I wouldn't rely on it completely.
Gotta disagree with you on this one bro. Hcg should be used during cycle and up to pct but not for pct itself.
Old 07-23-2018, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hevi-head View Post
Gotta disagree with you on this one bro. Hcg should be used during cycle and up to pct but not for pct itself.
Could you explain why you believe this and how that works for you?

There was never a genius without a tincture of madness. ~Aristotle (384 BC-322 BC)

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle (384 BC-322 BC)
Old 07-23-2018, 08:22 PM

Actually after a bit of reading I'm thinking hcg has no place in or around cycles.

As far as why on cycle I see your point in it mimicking LH and keeping your boys online, BUT I also see it shuts down your natural LH production so what's the difference in that case to say keeping it shut down with a cycle of 8-12 weeks? When you come off gear and hcg youre going to have that recovery period again.I'd have to see some "studies" on how fast your pituitary recovers from 12 weeks of only gear use and no pct to 12 weeks of gear and hcg and no pct (being exemestane or nolva ect). I definitely now see your point about it not being used during PCT but I'm now leaning on it shouldn't be used at all during cycle either.

Old 07-23-2018, 09:24 PM
Euroking Rep

Just use gear non stop and quit fucking off

Testosterone is a male hormone your body knows what to do with it

Just stick that shit and stop moaning about pct bullshit
Www.euroking-gear.co
New Shipping Method = No source is faster.
Old 07-23-2018, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack View Post

Old 07-23-2018, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hevi-head View Post
That's what I thought I did my last cycle and it went okay I literally could tell a difference as soon as I used it and didn't have it in my system but it was needed
Old 07-23-2018, 09:45 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack View Post

Yeah that is another option I don't care about my endocrine shutting down or anything like that lol...
Old 11-08-2018, 11:42 AM

Hcg during cycle is best 250iu to 500iu mon and thursdays its a fact that its best used during then discontinued the last 2 weeks u recover much faster with only a light pct
Old 11-08-2018, 08:41 PM

Youre going to need the aromasin. Some people use low dose nolva because while using dbol. Id save the clomid and some nolva nolva for pct. as far as hcg you have to figure out if you want to run it all cycle or in pct. some think its pointless flicking the lights on and off and some say you recover better. Find what works for you.
Old 11-12-2018, 11:39 AM
Biker/Bowhunter Moderator

Quote:
Why does everyone just assume their going to need an estrogen blocker. Don't use one unless you need to. Now using Masteron will help as it was originally made for that. I don't think your going to get much other benefit from it in this cycle and I wouldn't use it myself (more for cutters) Just do the cycle and if you need to add something it will kick in pretty fast otherwise your just going to prevent some of your growth...............11

DONT ASK ME SOURCE RELATED QUESTIONS. PERIOD

I didn't say I wouldn't go fishing with the man, what Im saying is, he comes near me I'm puttin him against the wall.
Old 11-12-2018, 06:27 PM

If you're looking to control estrogen related sides or keep your E2 in check, get some aromasin and keep it on hand and use only if needed. Keep in mind that if you're running deca, and you get signs of gyno it could also be the deca and progesterone related.
Old 11-13-2018, 06:14 AM
Euroking Rep

Quote:
Yeah that is another option I don't care about my endocrine shutting down or anything like that lol...
Itís gonna shut down regardless

That why people who donít Ďcome backí reach for items like triptorelin and hmg

For guys who sweat the pct when they have not even ran the cycle yet .... I could use a nice homemade hand knitted Christmas sweater and mittens to match would be nice

Get my point mate?

Shut up and stick it baby
Www.euroking-gear.co
New Shipping Method = No source is faster.