Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > HGH, IGF and Insulin Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

HGH, IGF and Insulin Forum Discuss HGH and its effects on the human body.

Old 10-02-2019, 01:57 PM

Default IGF-1 lr3 dose

So I tried IGF-1 lr3 sub-q in the past. Couldn't stand the bee sting bump and pain. So I decided to try it IM in the shoulder to see if it still has that bee sting effect.
My question is 25mcg ED a good enough amount to see results? I currently am also taking 3iu of Racetropin ED also, but I might take a break from that for a month or so.

- Commander
Old 10-03-2019, 01:08 PM
Inner Circle Friend of the King

Most of the people that I know do around 50 mcg and are very happy with the results. Give it a try and see what you think.........Redrock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander View Post
So I tried IGF-1 lr3 sub-q in the past. Couldn't stand the bee sting bump and pain. So I decided to try it IM in the shoulder to see if it still has that bee sting effect.
My question is 25mcg ED a good enough amount to see results? I currently am also taking 3iu of Racetropin ED also, but I might take a break from that for a month or so.

- Commander
Old 10-03-2019, 01:12 PM

Thanks Redrock, I will give it a try

- Commander
Old 10-03-2019, 07:57 PM

I prefer 100mcg daily for 28 days. Especially following a cycle of peg mgf... the peg mgf makes the igf shine

Weeks 1-4 (bicep target)
Pegylated MGF
Twice a week; 10x evenly spaced 50mcg injections (5 in each muscle head, 20 sites between both arms, 1mg twice per week)

Weeks 5-8
IGF-1 LR3
100mcg daily
Old 10-04-2019, 09:39 AM

Ouch, that is a lot of pinning! I am trying 50mcg in the shoulder ED for a bit to see how it works. I like longer cycles. Was hoping to run the igf for 6 months or so

- Commander
Old 10-04-2019, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander View Post
Ouch, that is a lot of pinning! I am trying 50mcg in the shoulder ED for a bit to see how it works. I like longer cycles. Was hoping to run the igf for 6 months or so

- Commander
I'm all for long cycles, but that's too long imo for LR3. The risks outweigh the rewards. Why not run hGH if planning for such a long cycle? If you're set on it, I'd run a higher dose of IGF DES since it is faster acting with a short half life it has less time to bind to and cause growth of unwanted tissues... 100mcg preworkout and 100mcg post workout

Quote:
Acromegaly and internal organ and intestinal tissue growth is a commonly discussed IGF-1 side effect as well. This usually comes with long-term excessive use, as well as unnecessarily high dosages. Acromegaly is the excessive growth of bone tissue, usually manifesting itself noticeably in the jaw, and extremities such as the feet and hands. In order for this to occur, periods of long uninterrupted use, as well as high dosages, are required. It is advised that no IGF-1 cycle (especially IGF-1 LR3) be used for longer than 30 days at a time before a considerable break from the compound. As time on the hormone goes on, and/or as dosages increase, IGF-1 receptor sites on muscle tissue become saturated leaving any excess IGF-1 in the bloodstream to bind to other tissues (bone, internal organs, and intestinal tissue) and initiate tissue growth in those tissues. Over time, one can see why and how this can become a problem (often irreversible) with high doses and extended periods of use.
Old 10-05-2019, 08:36 AM

Thank you! 30 days it is, then back to the GH.
I initially was going to run the IGF-1 with the GH. But that is when I tried it sub-q and got the bee sting effect and stopped. It has been sitting here ever since and I have been taking the 3iu Racetropin ED. Then I decided to give the IGF-1 a try IM, I do not get that bee sting effect IM, so it is good to go that way for me.

- Commander