Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Anabolic Steroid Discussion Discuss anything related to anabolic steroids.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-16-2018, 07:27 AM
Swoley9 Swoley9 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 226
Default Low dose test/ High EQ

Was thinking of running this cycle. My bloods came back excellent on my 250mg/wk dose. Test was 1045 and free test was 32.2. Is the increase in test really necessary?

Week 1-16:
200-300mg/wk Test Cyp
600 or 900mg/wk EQ
Adex on hand as needed
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-16-2018, 08:05 AM
ohnoudidnt ohnoudidnt is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: MI-YAYO
Posts: 1,571
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swoley9 View Post
Was thinking of running this cycle. My bloods came back excellent on my 250mg/wk dose. Test was 1045 and free test was 32.2. Is the increase in test really necessary?

Week 1-16:
200-300mg/wk Test Cyp
600 or 900mg/wk EQ
Adex on hand as needed
300/600 is fine.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-16-2018, 10:34 AM
Mack's Avatar
Mack Mack is online now
Euroking Rep
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Birmingham UK
Posts: 6,820
Default

Once a year I do a ‘detox’ and run low test 100 to 200mg max with 300 to 600mg EQ max .... weekly for 8 to 10
__________________
"You need to spend some TIME in between the plates bitch."
PM me about becoming an exclusive Inner Circle Friends of the King member. email sale is ON and CURRENT
Www.euroking-gear.co
New Shipping Method No source is faster.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-16-2018, 10:55 AM
dungan23's Avatar
dungan23 dungan23 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Here & There
Posts: 261
Default

Eq at 600 has always done me good, get the increase in appetite, after a few weeks vascularity starts really kicking. As far as low test, 250 with where your bloods are we be fine, I enjoy between 250-500 more is not always better.
__________________
"But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving
forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is
done."
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-16-2018, 01:43 PM
Swoley9 Swoley9 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 226
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dungan23 View Post
Eq at 600 has always done me good, get the increase in appetite, after a few weeks vascularity starts really kicking. As far as low test, 250 with where your bloods are we be fine, I enjoy between 250-500 more is not always better.
I will be in a calorie deficit due to leaning out for summer. I know EQ will increase appetite but that won’t bother me. The only reason I was considering increasing test was due to being in a calorie deficit to help retain my mass.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-16-2018, 03:12 PM
Fina71 Fina71 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 28
Default Test EQ

The Test dose is working just fine for you so don't change that.

You have to be careful with EQ as it increases your red blood cell count significantly. Think of a motor that runs on 5 quarts of oil. What happens when you put 7 quarts or more into that motor. All the lines will burst from the increased pressure. Now this is done on a micro biological level so it is something you won't see for a long time but why take the risk. EQ is one of my favorite hormones but be modest with the dosages. Back in the day it only came in 50mg per ml doses from legitimate Pharma companies for a reason.

Thanks Fina
__________________
Pain is temporary, Glory is Forever

Gen-Pharma ask and you shall receive.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-17-2018, 02:10 AM
TheRoid's Avatar
TheRoid TheRoid is online now
UGfreak Rep
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 12,684
Default

IME it's amazing for a full, hard cartoon-ish "3D" look
__________________
UgFreak on top of the food chain
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-17-2018, 08:43 AM
Feedthebeast's Avatar
Feedthebeast Feedthebeast is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 924
Default

Love this stack. I always run test/eq at various doses depending on goal and whatnot. However i never go above 300mg/week test. love it!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-18-2018, 02:35 PM
50andstillgoing 50andstillgoing is online now
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 34
Default

Yes 600mg/week of EQ and the veins start popping!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-18-2018, 03:17 PM
ohnoudidnt ohnoudidnt is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: MI-YAYO
Posts: 1,571
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fina71 View Post
The Test dose is working just fine for you so don't change that.

You have to be careful with EQ as it increases your red blood cell count significantly. Think of a motor that runs on 5 quarts of oil. What happens when you put 7 quarts or more into that motor. All the lines will burst from the increased pressure. Now this is done on a micro biological level so it is something you won't see for a long time but why take the risk. EQ is one of my favorite hormones but be modest with the dosages. Back in the day it only came in 50mg per ml doses from legitimate Pharma companies for a reason.

Thanks Fina
Um, higher RBC isn't the same as more oil. It makes it thicker..
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 04-18-2018, 03:31 PM
irish_2003's Avatar
irish_2003 irish_2003 is online now
EK Rep
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 11,088
Default

Im beginning to like alternating high test and moderate anabolics and switch to just high test and oral blasts...
__________________
www.euroking-gear.com
please know and follow the laws of your country regarding aas
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 04-19-2018, 01:22 PM
Swoley9 Swoley9 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 226
Default

Has anyone ever ran a lose dose Mast E? Have heard some people do it with trt and love it. Mast E dose around 200-300mg/wk. would that have any benefits or would it be a waste during this stack?
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 04-20-2018, 03:41 PM
nhbskull21 nhbskull21 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 923
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swoley9 View Post
I will be in a calorie deficit due to leaning out for summer. I know EQ will increase appetite but that won’t bother me. The only reason I was considering increasing test was due to being in a calorie deficit to help retain my mass.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swoley9 View Post
Has anyone ever ran a lose dose Mast E? Have heard some people do it with trt and love it. Mast E dose around 200-300mg/wk. would that have any benefits or would it be a waste during this stack?
Some people do it to lower sbhg and another benenfit its the dht and bonner quality.
__________________
Formally groundandpound. Senior member. Member since 2005.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.