Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Pictures of Anabolic Steroids.
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Pictures of Anabolic Steroids. Post and view pictures of anabolic steroids.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-19-2018, 04:36 AM
gaz_0001 gaz_0001 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 83
Default Identify this Tablet- Possibly Superman Labs?

Hi,

Can remember what this is.

Orange tabs, score on back, S on front.
Team Superman Dbol 20 mg's?

I have another identical tub also. This has a label on it. They are from the supplier that used to send stuff out labeled, "Case x" For example, case p was arimidex.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20180419_140230.jpg (146.1 KB, 60 views)

Last edited by gaz_0001 : 04-19-2018 at 08:41 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-20-2018, 09:52 AM
ga tim ga tim is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Wherever I'm at
Posts: 158
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaz_0001 View Post
Hi,



Can remember what this is.



Orange tabs, score on back, S on front.

Team Superman Dbol 20 mg's?



I have another identical tub also. This has a label on it. They are from the supplier that used to send stuff out labeled, "Case x" For example, case p was arimidex.


Those are super man tabs. They always came in the small while bottles. They were really good


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-20-2018, 11:30 AM
lilgumby's Avatar
lilgumby lilgumby is online now
PharmaComStore Rep
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,918
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ga tim View Post
Those are super man tabs. They always came in the small while bottles. They were really good


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah yeah superman like Tim said. They were good up until he was going to get out of the business and he started sending bunk stuff
__________________
https://PharmaComStore.ws





Use code "OLM" for a additional 10% Discount
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-20-2018, 11:25 PM
hwntime's Avatar
hwntime hwntime is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Where the sun sets
Posts: 2,523
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilgumby View Post
Yeah yeah superman like Tim said. They were good up until he was going to get out of the business and he started sending bunk stuff
Really? I got good stuff up until the end.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-21-2018, 01:57 PM
gaz_0001 gaz_0001 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 83
Default

Great, we're they 20's or 50's?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-27-2018, 05:13 PM
jada13 jada13 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 14
Default

they are 20's
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-28-2018, 01:05 PM
jonflex227 jonflex227 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 237
Default

Na man
Iím damn sure Superman orange was var
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.