Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Anabolic Steroid Discussion Discuss anything related to anabolic steroids.

Old 02-09-2019, 01:26 PM

Default For those of you who subq test...

Do you get welts? Iíve done two test-e slin shots into my stomach at only .5ml each and three days later it still is a hard bump and red. I know oil subq will do this but only .5ml and itís still has some PIP after 3 days. What are your experiences? Iíve been pinning for a decade and now do delts primarily but I have so much scar tissue everywhere and need a break.
Old 02-09-2019, 02:54 PM

Iíve been doing subq for the last 6 mths with my test. I get a small lump @ .5 cc but itís not to bad. Just a little irritating for a day or two. The more I do it, the less it seems to bother me. Hope this helps...Redrock
Old 02-09-2019, 03:01 PM

Test E is more common because of the time it takes to absorb. I prefer doing .25cc prop ED subq if anything.
Old 02-09-2019, 07:13 PM

Default I do...

I do .5ml DP Sus350 every Mon/Thu in the stomach area. Yes, I get a welt. Sometimes last a few days depending on how virgin the area is. I've been doing it for 2+ years. I use a 31g .5" pin. Easy peasy...
Old 02-09-2019, 10:35 PM

Why sub q? Isn't it more efficient im?
Old 02-09-2019, 11:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulkbuster1979 View Post
Why sub q? Isn't it more efficient im?
Two reasons; I have so much scar tissue everywhere from a decade of pinning and because of steadier blood levels.
Old 02-10-2019, 07:14 AM

I do suq q when its small amounts but if its like 3cc i go with 1 inch pins in upper legs ok but ive done sub q with sustanon 500 or test 400 no problems
Old 02-10-2019, 10:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwntime View Post
Do you get welts? Iíve done two test-e slin shots into my stomach at only .5ml each and three days later it still is a hard bump and red. I know oil subq will do this but only .5ml and itís still has some PIP after 3 days. What are your experiences? Iíve been pinning for a decade and now do delts primarily but I have so much scar tissue everywhere and need a break.
I use half inch needle 1cc diabetic syringes. I never inject more than .25cc into stomach area per shot. As far as delts, chest, anterior thigh I go as much as 1cc per area once a week. Never had an issue.

https://www.totaldiabetessupply.com/...g-1cc-1-2-inch
Old 02-10-2019, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DtownButch View Post
I use half inch needle 1cc diabetic syringes. I never inject more than .25cc into stomach area per shot. As far as delts, chest, anterior thigh I go as much as 1cc per area once a week. Never had an issue.

https://www.totaldiabetessupply.com/...g-1cc-1-2-inch
Yeah, Iíve been using 29g slins for the past 3 years. .25cc is a bit too little for me as I want to do .5cc and thatís where Iím getting the lumps. Maybe Iíll try to cut back to .35-.4 to see if the smaller volume helps.
Old 02-10-2019, 05:26 PM

Ive tried .25 ml in each side of live handles like when i use gh but it was red and itchy for over 10 days I also had noticicable lumps

I wont ever do again for me its easier to pin deep
Old 02-10-2019, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoudidnt View Post
Test E is more common because of the time it takes to absorb. I prefer doing .25cc prop ED subq if anything.
Not sure why anyone would sub q eth or cyp but to each his own I suppose

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk
Old 02-11-2019, 01:31 AM

I switched several yrs ago for same reason, too much scar tissue. .35ml e3d for TRT. No issues with pharm grade test C but most all UG I ever tried did cause lump and irritation sub q. Iím strictly TRT these days so ill prob never go back to IM.
Old 02-11-2019, 06:32 AM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_meanor View Post
Not sure why anyone would sub q eth or cyp but to each his own I suppose

Steadier levels, not hard to understand or comprehend.
Old 02-11-2019, 07:09 PM

Quote:
I know people do it but oil was meant for deep muscle injections. No reason to reinvent the wheel. Water based is a different situation.
Old 02-11-2019, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pahlevan View Post
I know people do it but oil was meant for deep muscle injections. No reason to reinvent the wheel. Water based is a different situation.
Seems like youíve been out of the loop. There has been studies that show steadier blood levels by going subq.
Old 02-11-2019, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoudidnt View Post
Steadier levels, not hard to understand or comprehend.
Obviously, but why a long ester if pinning daily anyway?

Old 02-11-2019, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_meanor View Post
Obviously, but why a long ester if pinning daily anyway?

Who’s pinning long esters every day? I’m asking the question because I converted to subq because the amount of scar tissue I have over my entire body and I need a break. All the studies done on subq test pins have been with an enanthate or cypionate. I know of none that used prop or water based test. Not to mention that would hurt like a mother!
Old 02-12-2019, 12:14 AM

Quote:
Seems like youíve been out of the loop. There has been studies that show steadier blood levels by going subq.
Yet not a single manufacturer recommends it. You can always use Sustanon or long esters use slin pins and pin every 3-4 days. Plenty of places left for half cc shots.
Old 02-12-2019, 06:58 AM

I have tried Subq water base & oil base not worth it.
Never again!!

READ: If you do not follow my board rules I suggest you find another place.

No discussions of T/A time
No discussions of shipping
No discussions of packaging methods
No discussions of prices
No discussions of payment methods
No discussions of any D0mestic Sourcing
Old 02-12-2019, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Yet not a single manufacturer recommends it. You can always use Sustanon or long esters use slin pins and pin every 3-4 days. Plenty of places left for half cc shots.
You obviously haven’t read the thread. I’ve use 29 slins to my delts primarily these days but I have so much scar tissue, even that’s becoming a chore. I’m finding an alternative because I don’t like sitting there for 90 seconds trying to get oil through a 29 into scar tissue. .5ml goes through subq into my stomach in 10 seconds. And right, like Bronkaid (ephedrine) recommends using their product as a preworkout? DMSO is proven to work for joint pain yet is not “recommended by the manurfacture” for that use LOL We all use products off label, like all the steroids. You’re contradicting yourself and making yourself look bad. Science is forever advancing and subq test is the next trend in TRT so maybe you need to do some reading and get with the times.

Last edited by hwntime : 02-12-2019 at 11:29 AM.
Old 02-12-2019, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by M FREAKY View Post
I have tried Subq water base & oil base not worth it.
Never again!!
Yeah, I could only imagine how that must sting! Shit, even enanth stings pretty good going in. 5 days after pin and I still had PIP. Maybe because itís a virgin spot to oil but Iím about to pin it again tonight so weíll see.
Old 02-12-2019, 02:23 PM

Quote:
You obviously haven’t read the thread. I’ve use 29 slins to my delts primarily these days but I have so much scar tissue, even that’s becoming a chore. I’m finding an alternative because I don’t like sitting there for 90 seconds trying to get oil through a 29 into scar tissue. .5ml goes through subq into my stomach in 10 seconds. And right, like Bronkaid (ephedrine) recommends using their product as a preworkout? DMSO is proven to work for joint pain yet is not “recommended by the manurfacture” for that use LOL We all use products off label, like all the steroids. You’re contradicting yourself and making yourself look bad. Science is forever advancing and subq test is the next trend in TRT so maybe you need to do some reading and get with the times.
I don't know why you would have that much scar tissue from doing 1/2 cc shots. I've used delts, traps, lats, legs etc.. with no issues. BTW, Sub Q is not off label just a different method of delivery. I guess to each his own. The welts are an indication your body does not like it.
Old 02-12-2019, 05:23 PM

Quote:
I don't know why you would have that much scar tissue from doing 1/2 cc shots. I've used delts, traps, lats, legs etc.. with no issues. BTW, Sub Q is not off label just a different method of delivery. I guess to each his own. The welts are an indication your body does not like it.
I have scar tissue everywhere from 10 years of pinning with 23-25g. The past 2 years I went almost exclusively with slins because of scar tissue. Itís not the slins that caused the scar tissue, itís a decade of pinning that did.
Old 02-22-2019, 06:17 PM

Default So much

So much dumb in this thread. Research much anyone? Sub q is equally as effective as IM....with the bonus of no scar tissue. Even if you're doing a few cc's you can pick multiple sights, to include the loose skin on your hips. Now if you're a Pro doing above 1000mg a week you may run into sight choice issues, but for the average Joe...sub q is the way to go.
Old 02-23-2019, 12:51 AM

Iíve gone up to 1cc subq and got lumps that hurt if squeezed or poked. 1/2ml I barely have any lump at all but I have enough belly fat to not notice as much as some of you shredded guys. I think that might be a small part of less painful subq shots.

There was never a genius without a tincture of madness. ~Aristotle (384 BC-322 BC)

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle (384 BC-322 BC)