Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Beginner's Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Beginner's Forum For people who are new to any part of this sport you may ask your questions here without fear of being flamed.

Old 05-12-2018, 01:59 PM

Default Test suspension and tren base

Hey guys in 6 months my jobs gunna start testing test level thru urine so im gunnam finish my 20 weeks maybe shorting it and switch over to test susp and tren susp now my question is one shot ed enought and say i shoot 100mg at 6am then workout by noon the next day will i pass the urin test please give me ur guys input also my fruend says one shot ed will be fine tell me what u think just planning ahead
Old 05-12-2018, 03:03 PM

Why would you shoot suspension 6 hours before? It hits within 20-60 minutes? No, you wouldn't pass the test. The metabolites are still there.
Old 05-12-2018, 04:25 PM

Just trying to figure this out there saying there only testing the overall testosterone level thru urin so if my test levels are low enough when they test me i should be ok correct like say no tren but the days befour i go in for the test i just do like 10mg twice a day i would be fine correct because there looking for the levels so i was wpndering if i just it the day befour say 6am wednesday then dont do anything untill the text the following day would i be ok im trying to figure out a way around this ahead or time thanks
Old 05-12-2018, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by northcarolina1970 View Post
Just trying to figure this out there saying there only testing the overall testosterone level thru urin so if my test levels are low enough when they test me i should be ok correct like say no tren but the days befour i go in for the test i just do like 10mg twice a day i would be fine correct because there looking for the levels so i was wpndering if i just it the day befour say 6am wednesday then dont do anything untill the text the following day would i be ok im trying to figure out a way around this ahead or time thanks
10mg twice a day is useless.
Old 05-12-2018, 04:39 PM

Im not trying to sound stupid just wondering how much test would it take not to set off the the high test level or how many hours hours would it take to clear out if i shoot it once ed
Old 05-12-2018, 04:40 PM

I understand 10mg is useless but a friend of mine days if u just shoot a very low dose three days prior to the test levels wont be elevated and ill pass
Old 05-13-2018, 01:25 PM

A tell might be wacky estrogen levels. Tren shows up as estrogen and well suspension will spike estrogen levels.
Old 05-13-2018, 02:33 PM

Ok understood so would u think is 2 maybe three days befour i just did a very small dose that my levels may be some what in check if all other substances are outta my system if i just use test susp one or twice daily untill after the test thanks again
Old 05-13-2018, 09:23 PM

Default If you dont mind me asking?

Why are they testing for it in the first place?
Old 05-13-2018, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsufan4117 View Post
Why are they testing for it in the first place?
They don't test your "test levels" in urine. This guy is nonsense.
Old 05-14-2018, 09:36 AM
Donating Member

they dont test for your test levels.
You really should read up on this before you screw yourself.
Old 05-14-2018, 11:51 AM

Look im not just trying to sound stupid here the guy at the jobs gunna be doing testing dont kno why but there a few of us on job on juice two are just to big im assuming thats why but the guy said they will be testing ur levels thru urine its not a blood or hair sample and we figured if we used test sus we could get around the test or maybe using a small dose of test with no ester being as how theres no ester if im correct a small dose should show upas regular levels
Old 05-14-2018, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Look im not just trying to sound stupid here the guy at the jobs gunna be doing testing dont kno why but there a few of us on job on juice two are just to big im assuming thats why but the guy said they will be testing ur levels thru urine its not a blood or hair sample and we figured if we used test sus we could get around the test or maybe using a small dose of test with no ester being as how theres no ester if im correct a small dose should show upas regular levels

#1 Test levels don't appear in Urine
#2 The levels don't matter, there are still metabolites
#3 You're either full of shit or dumb....or both
#4 Quit being a fucking junky and come off if you're so worried
Old 05-14-2018, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoudidnt View Post
#1 Test levels don't appear in Urine
#2 The levels don't matter, there are still metabolites
#3 You're either full of shit or dumb....or both
#4 Quit being a fucking junky and come off if you're so worried
Ok look that was some real dick head prick ass shit u just dud there buddy this is the beginners section where people shouldnt be getting flammed ok jerkoff im asking u for help they test the uring for certain levels to determin wheather ur using anabolics i didnt ask for a dick headed response i posted in this section not to get a shitty response like that im doing reasearch and trying to figure this out ok buddy im not full of shit by any means i leave its ur estrogen to test ratio they test for so instead of being a dickhead why u dont u help me to figure out how to get around this ok buddy
Old 05-14-2018, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Ok look that was some real dick head prick ass shit u just dud there buddy this is the beginners section where people shouldnt be getting flammed ok jerkoff im asking u for help they test the uring for certain levels to determin wheather ur using anabolics i didnt ask for a dick headed response i posted in this section not to get a shitty response like that im doing reasearch and trying to figure this out ok buddy im not full of shit by any means i leave its ur estrogen to test ratio they test for so instead of being a dickhead why u dont u help me to figure out how to get around this ok buddy
It goes in one ear and out the other.....
Old 05-14-2018, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoudidnt View Post
It goes in one ear and out the other.....
Look u wanna help a brother out or just be a dick head either help mr get around this brother with some good info or tell me how many hours after test susp will i test clean in the urine thank u sorry if u dont like this post but theres no need to be a dick
Old 05-14-2018, 04:19 PM
Donating Member

Quote:
Test suspension and tren base dont belong in the beginners section.

Test suspension is 1-3 days from what I have read.
They mostly test for test/epitest ratio. Unless you know when you get tested as in heads up 3+ days you will most likely fail the test. Most AAS testing also tests for masking agents and it will throw a flag.
Old 05-14-2018, 05:39 PM

Ok thanks morgan if im correct with suspension say at 5 or 10mg they really can tell the diffrence with the ratio and i correct
Old 05-14-2018, 05:42 PM

Like ill know a 2 or 3 days ahead of time a friend of mind claims if u run a very small dose like 3 days straigh that they wont be able to tell the diffrence is he correct morgan as he claims he has dont this when this type of method was used
Old 05-14-2018, 05:58 PM

Youve got a couple posts on with the same questions. Didnt you say you had a script for trt? If so just run the trt protocol your doc has for you till testing overs. No loosing sleep or guess work. Just keep it simple.
Old 05-14-2018, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhbskull21 View Post
Youve got a couple posts on with the same questions. Didnt you say you had a script for trt? If so just run the trt protocol your doc has for you till testing overs. No loosing sleep or guess work. Just keep it simple.
Thank you thatís exactly what I was gonna suggest. No offense man but if I was worried about my job and getting in trouble I would just use my prescribed trt dose and not risk it. Iím not picking on you OP but donít be foolish here
Old 05-15-2018, 06:30 AM

No trt here brothers thats why i was tring to calculate a few thing like what exact mg would make my raitio on the test normall thanks
Old 12-04-2018, 04:16 AM

It'll still show up in your urine bro. If your job depends on it, why don't you just come off long enough to pee clean, then jump back on after the test??

JJ
Old 12-04-2018, 06:57 AM

I have since came off and went.back on another cycle thanks
Old 12-04-2018, 03:11 PM

It might suck but depending on your age maybe you should crash. Go to the doc go theough the steps im tired, dick doesnt work, get the blood work and get a script if youre worried about testing. No ever said if you dont have insurance you have to fill it. Just get your script to be covered keep buying online.