Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > HGH, IGF and Insulin Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

HGH, IGF and Insulin Forum Discuss HGH and its effects on the human body.

Old 05-12-2018, 05:28 PM

Default Gonova Brand (Hgh) HPLC Results

https://imageshack.com/a/img924/7227/7thdnd.jpg

Amount = 12iu
Potency = 123%
Old 05-12-2018, 07:12 PM

I might be lost but over 100% potency? Are they using potency instead of purity, and if so how could it be over 100%? Is it because it was an 10iu vile and they found close to 13iu?
Old 05-13-2018, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhbskull21 View Post
I might be lost but over 100% potency? Are they using potency instead of purity, and if so how could it be over 100%? Is it because it was an 10iu vile and they found close to 13iu?
The lab sheet requests how many mg/iu are you testing for and I was informed by vendor it was "10". Potency testing came back higher. Looks like many Asian labs are deliberately over dosing. EVERYBODY should know exactly how much there getting to properly dose.

There was also a post I put up here in 2014 here doing HPLC for thegreytops and they came back as 9.8iu and potency test came back 98%.
Old 05-14-2018, 05:56 AM

Iíve been trying to tell people about these for a while now. Service is 1st class
Old 08-05-2018, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT-1 View Post
Iíve been trying to tell people about these for a while now. Service is 1st class
Is MB still around for these?
Old 08-06-2018, 12:29 AM

Yes MB is still around on other boards, products and service are top notch.

Bodybuilding is strength and suffering, beauty and savagery, freedom and chains, all at the same time. Praise any man who chooses to pursue this life and walk it the way it's supposed to be walked. If youíre not in for the kill and lack the strength and commitment, then just walk away...

*Disclaimer: Everything that this user says is fictional and for entertainment purposes only*
Old 08-06-2018, 11:58 AM
Donating Member

So its just another UGL then.
Old 08-06-2018, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorganKane View Post
I would not say he is just another UGL as MB sells only Gonova HGH, He used to offer hospital grade Genheals as well,which were top notch, but now he just strictly sells the Gonova kits.

Bodybuilding is strength and suffering, beauty and savagery, freedom and chains, all at the same time. Praise any man who chooses to pursue this life and walk it the way it's supposed to be walked. If youíre not in for the kill and lack the strength and commitment, then just walk away...

*Disclaimer: Everything that this user says is fictional and for entertainment purposes only*
Old 08-06-2018, 08:33 PM

Thanks for the info guys!
Old 08-06-2018, 11:42 PM

Quote:
Gonova kits were far more impressive then Hygetropins, Meditropes, grey tops, and various blue top generics as well...

Old 08-07-2018, 04:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumped21 View Post
Gonova kits were far more impressive then Hygetropins, Meditropes, grey tops, and various blue top generics as well...
Really? Very interesting and good to know.

Last edited by kodine : 08-07-2018 at 05:26 AM.
Old 08-07-2018, 08:51 AM
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumped21 View Post
I would not say he is just another UGL as MB sells only Gonova HGH, He used to offer hospital grade Genheals as well,which were top notch, but now he just strictly sells the Gonova kits.
If its a pharm grade product it would be accurately dosed.
Nothing more to it then that.
No doctor would prescribe a medication at a certain dose knowing that the product can't be accurately measured. In pretty much every modern country, any product thats not accurately dosed will not be approved.

This product is 23% over dosed. Zero benefit to a legit pharmaceutical company to overdose their products.

We need to stop believing that all this stuff coming out of shit countries are actually pharmaceutical grade.
Old 08-07-2018, 09:31 AM

Quote:
If its a pharm grade product it would be accurately dosed.
Nothing more to it then that.
No doctor would prescribe a medication at a certain dose knowing that the product can't be accurately measured. In pretty much every modern country, any product thats not accurately dosed will not be approved.

This product is 23% over dosed. Zero benefit to a legit pharmaceutical company to overdose their products.

We need to stop believing that all this stuff coming out of shit countries are actually pharmaceutical grade.
Agree with you brother, that a 23% overdosed product would have zero benefit to a legit pharmceutical company.
Will say though, would rather take an pure overdosed product that is consistently testing well over majority of the fake/counterfeit pharmacy HGH that is floating around on all the boards, people trust the packing and your lucky if it's filled with even generic HGH.
Of course there are a few sources that sell legit pharmacy HGH but those are few and far between as we both know.

Old 08-07-2018, 09:35 AM

I don't think anyone is saying it's true pharm grade. As far as I know, Jintropin, Genheal, and Amosone are the only pharm grade HGH products produced in China. That being said when it comes to HGH for bodybuilding purposes, most people like their HGH overdosed.
Old 08-07-2018, 10:42 AM
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquid_c View Post
I don't think anyone is saying it's true pharm grade. As far as I know, Jintropin, Genheal, and Amosone are the only pharm grade HGH products produced in China. That being said when it comes to HGH for bodybuilding purposes, most people like their HGH overdosed.
You are saying its not true pharm grade then you are saying its the only pharm grade HGH in China.

its nothing but a fancy UGL. Even China is smart enough to require accurate dosing. Actually, they have stricter rules on several things like led particles than others.
Old 08-07-2018, 10:46 AM

Quote:
You are saying its not true pharm grade then you are saying its the only pharm grade HGH in China.

its nothing but a fancy UGL. Even China is smart enough to require accurate dosing. Actually, they have stricter rules on several things like led particles than others.

I'm saying the Gonova is not true pharm grade. The other three have legit licenses to produce HGH in China and they are not overdosed as far as I know. I did bloodwork with both the Gonova and Genheal and the Gonova came back pretty high while the Genheal came back in the more expected range for a 10iu injection. However the Genheal was only for a short period of time as apparently they cracked down on it and the distributor started selling only directly to hospitals in China. There may be confusion as there is another very different looking HGH also called genheal. I am not sure this one is pharm grade as it appears to be made by a different company and not in China. Here is the site selling the Genheal that was available for a while. Unfortunately it is mostly in Chinese. http://www.zhenyish.cn/html/zygg/

Last edited by liquid_c : 08-07-2018 at 10:54 AM.
Old 08-07-2018, 07:20 PM
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquid_c View Post
I'm saying the Gonova is not true pharm grade. The other three have legit licenses to produce HGH in China and they are not overdosed as far as I know. I did bloodwork with both the Gonova and Genheal and the Gonova came back pretty high while the Genheal came back in the more expected range for a 10iu injection. However the Genheal was only for a short period of time as apparently they cracked down on it and the distributor started selling only directly to hospitals in China. There may be confusion as there is another very different looking HGH also called genheal. I am not sure this one is pharm grade as it appears to be made by a different company and not in China. Here is the site selling the Genheal that was available for a while. Unfortunately it is mostly in Chinese. http://www.zhenyish.cn/html/zygg/

How do we really know that this is true?
I have heard all kinds of crap about "pharm HGH" companies in China and other places but we really dont have anything to really verifiy this.
Just because a web page exist does not make it legit.
Not that long ago, a sponsor here sold European pharm GH but it turned out it was just bullshit with fake address, etc.

Anything thats not accurately dosed is not pharm grade, and I believe thats the same for "china pharm grade".
Old 08-07-2018, 10:04 PM

Quote:
How do we really know that this is true?
I have heard all kinds of crap about "pharm HGH" companies in China and other places but we really dont have anything to really verifiy this.
Just because a web page exist does not make it legit.
Not that long ago, a sponsor here sold European pharm GH but it turned out it was just bullshit with fake address, etc.

Anything thats not accurately dosed is not pharm grade, and I believe thats the same for "china pharm grade".
You're right it is hard to be 100% sure. However Genheal appears to be made by Shanghai United Cell Biotechnology company which is registered on Bloomberg.com as a subsidiary of United Laboratories Inc. founded in 1995. https://www.bloomberg.com/research/s...capId=22745920 I consider Bloomberg to be pretty legit but they do have an address and phone number which I assume someone who speaks Chinese could investigate and attempt to get more info.

They also appear to make a cholera vaccine and a Parathyroid product. However this is somewhat irrelevant as apparently they are no longer obtainable "at least by standard means" on the black market anymore. Someone with investigative skills in the Chinese Market could probably validate or invalidate this info pretty easy.