Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > PMROIDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PMROIDS Sponsored by PMroids - Alpha Pharma, BM Pharmaceuticals, Dragon Pharma, Singani Pharma, Maha Pharma, All Human Grade!

Old 07-15-2017, 09:14 AM
PMroids Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strongman1122 View Post
I was told to go to the site and place my order also.. so I went there but I see that the things Relentless offered me are 'sold out' on the site. All we're Kalpa orals.
I then relay that to PMRoids and he pretty much says I should have went to the site and seen that Kalpa orals have been out of stock for months and basically comes off like it's my fault.
I thought Relentless had these 'locally' for 'fast,fast shipping' so who knows.. guess I'll be taking it up the rear for 'not knowing better'..
This is not fair to me and very unprofessional . His rep did this to me and many people. It's not mine or anyone else's 'fault'.
Kalpa orals have been out of stock for a while. Which orals?
Dragon Pharma orals have been consistent in quality and better price for quantity.....just saying.
Old 07-15-2017, 10:19 AM

Winny, dbol and anadrol are showing out of stock. Hell, I would definately take dragon pharma at this point! No problem with that at all. KALPA is just what he offered so I went with it without checking the site.
Looking like I'm screwed by the pm's I'm getting from your boss.
Good luck to everyone else. Hope he takes care of you guys.
Old 07-15-2017, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOB01 View Post
PMRoids, you need to make this right! You wanna recoup your loss go after your employee, not the members that lost out from your company! This is absolutely obsurd!!

-JOB01
Wait a minute, didn't you give a warm welcome to relentless and also said he has been one of the best reps around?
Old 07-15-2017, 09:10 PM

Default Yep

Sure did! Couldn't predict he would've done what he did! Had always came they for me before.. you live and learn I guess..
Old 07-15-2017, 10:10 PM

Default I sure did!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulkster View Post
Wait a minute, didn't you give a warm welcome to relentless and also said he has been one of the best reps around?
Goes to show you never really know anyone in this industry! I had more than ample workings with relentless over the last several years, but this time he got me. Being able to trust people is not what it used to be!

-JOB01
Old 07-17-2017, 12:23 AM

was ask to edit ,,,so i did will wait and see what happens tmac

Last edited by tmac3t : 07-17-2017 at 06:43 PM.
Old 07-17-2017, 02:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmac3t View Post
so i got my reply ,,he wants me to pay extra cash for what i have already paid for ...for the cost he had on his site aka his selling price,,, not what i payed...., to get what i already paid for ... he would give me 40% off so he wants me to send more cash to get me my product .......i think fuck no........ i would rather lose my money and call it a scam as it should be called then to send these fucks any more cash........
If things aren't made right for the members here, I think this is the beginning of the end for PM on this forum. I'm not out any cash but I did win a contest along with hevi so it's not bad for us. I just feel for all the guys that did get burned.
Old 07-17-2017, 06:11 AM
Board Sponsor

That's not how it works!

I made it clear!

Quote:
so i got my reply ,,he wants me to pay extra cash for what i have already paid for ...for the cost he had on his site aka his selling price,,, not what i payed...., to get what i already paid for ... he would give me 40% off so he wants me to send more cash to get me my product .......i think fuck no........ i would rather lose my money and call it a scam as it should be called then to send these fucks any more cash........
Old 07-17-2017, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by euroking View Post
That's not how it works!

I made it clear!
Is this EK scolding tmac or PM, regardless, EK is the truth would use him more often if they kept their DP on sale!
Old 07-17-2017, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by euroking View Post
That's not how it works!

I made it clear!
ek i dont know what your talking about brother ...have seen no pms from you just got home and pms and email are blow up trying to respond now i was ask by pm to edit so i will for now please pm

i dont think ek was scolding me cause i didnt do anything that i know,,, but tell the truth.....

i do think pmroids is gonna take care of this and if he does i will do some biz with him later to help him make up some of the cash .........

Last edited by tmac3t : 07-17-2017 at 06:55 PM.
Old 07-17-2017, 06:44 PM

It's pretty simple what EK was referring to in the post he quoted. He was saying if PMroids was telling that particular member he would need to spend more money just to get his stuff then " "that's not how it works"
Old 07-17-2017, 06:47 PM

Default Let me chime in here!!

Quote:
ek i dont know what your talking about brother ...have seen no pms from you just got home and pms and email are blow up trying to respond now i was ask by pm to edit so i will for now please pm

i dont think ek was scolding me cause i didnt do anything that i know,,, but tell the truth.....
Tmac, EK Is absolutely not scolding you at all, EK is clearly stating that he has made it clear to PM, what his responsibility is to the members of the board and the long time trusted vets that got the short end on this deal! Gentleman EK has our backs 110% in this matter and rest easy knowing he is on our team!

Saying that to say this PM has reached out to me and we seem at least at this point have come to a verbal agreement as how he is planning to handle each issue on a case by case basis! I do not want to speak to soon but If PM keeps his word he gave me he will earn my utmost respect! Gentleman PM is on top of this as of this afternoon and lets all see how things progress before we kick him under the bus!
Again EK, thank you greatly for your full support in this matter and keeping everyone feeling secure!!

-JOB01
Old 08-02-2017, 07:52 AM

PM Came through

Thank you !!