Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > General Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

General Discussion Discuss anything not related to bodybuilding.

Old 08-11-2018, 07:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xandurr View Post
Went and test drove both today. Raptor is nimble and quick. Diesel is a monster truck. Sitting up high af is pretty cool and not much beats the sound of a diesel. That being said Iím still torn between the 2.
Know what I do when I canít decide? Flip a coin and whatever the outcome is thatís what you go with no matter what.
If you feel disappointed it ended up being one or the other than itís obvious which you really want deep down. Works like a charm
Old 08-11-2018, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigramon View Post
That diesel is sick......i didnt know it was already done up...i personally dont like the graphics on the side of the Raptor, but thats just me...if u can afford the cost of maintenence, id buy the diesel....its very tasteful looking and isnt obnoxious. Like everyone said, the pickup and power of a diesel is the best..between those 2, id go with that diesel...no question....buy an extended warrantee...hell @ 70k, does 2 grand more for an extended really matter ��?
Yeh comes done up on the 6in fabtech with the 22in fuel Mavericks on 35s, definitely a tasteful build and not obnoxious.. And Iím also not a fan of the graphics. Would take that off first day. They wonít do it at the dealership unfortunately.

Another wrench to toss in the mix. The new 19 raptors come with the Recaro race seats which are pretty cool and they have a couple new colors coming out. 🤔🤔
Old 08-11-2018, 04:41 PM

Such a tough call...theyíre both beautiful trucks..im sure ud be happy with either of them, but @ 70k$ , u dont wanna have buyers regret and say ďi wish i bought the raptor or vice/versa.....i have to say though, i love that 6.7 white super duty.....
Old 08-16-2018, 06:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigramon View Post
Such a tough call...theyíre both beautiful trucks..im sure ud be happy with either of them, but @ 70k$ , u dont wanna have buyers regret and say ďi wish i bought the raptor or vice/versa.....i have to say though, i love that 6.7 white super duty.....
Yeh itís a beast. Contemplating doing the lift/wheels myself. I assume doing that would just void the part of the warranty that covers suspension conponets or any failures caused by adding a lift? Reason being is paying a premium for it done is simple. However the wheels/tires arenít my favorite. The MTs are pretty loud on the road and donít handle that great after driving it.
Old 08-17-2018, 04:57 PM

im almost 100% positive it will void the warranty for that part of the vehicle.....i have a friend with a Black Widow edition F150 and the company that installed the lift kit warrantees their work, but ford does not, and he bought it right off the showroom floor with the lift kit, wheels, exhaust, etc...he had to sign something saying its an “AS IS” vehicle because its been altered by someone other than FORD and theyre not liable for any problems with non-OEM equipment...but again, the company that installed the aftermarket equipment does a 3-36,000.....which is nice...the 3-36,000 bumper to bumper is still included by FORD just excluding the altered parts...powertrain is still 70k..U gotta pay to play either way i guess :-)

Last edited by bigramon : 08-17-2018 at 05:02 PM.
Old Today, 11:29 AM
Biker/Bowhunter Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhbskull21 View Post
Whats the f250ís are aluminium now to? Wtf
Yes started in 2017. It makes the truck lighter even though the body panels are twice as thick, much more quieter to and stronger than steel.Also won't rust. The truck save 900 lbs and the put 500lbs of that back into the frame and suspention...............11

DONT ASK ME SOURCE RELATED QUESTIONS. PERIOD

I didn't say I wouldn't go fishing with the man, what Im saying is, he comes near me I'm puttin him against the wall.