Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > HGH, IGF and Insulin Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

HGH, IGF and Insulin Forum Discuss HGH and its effects on the human body.

Old 01-16-2018, 06:03 PM

Default Serostim

Does anyone have experience with Serostim for bodybuilding?
Old 01-16-2018, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickitup View Post
Does anyone have experience with Serostim for bodybuilding?
I never used it but my buddy swears by it, i prefer Humatrope when i can get human grade
Old 01-18-2018, 02:44 AM

I've used it when an AIDS patient used to use one kit and sell the other 3.....never would trust it now bcuz its sooooo faked!!!!!
I've also used Humetrope and the well made Chinese are just as good in MY opinion

JJ
Old 01-20-2018, 09:51 PM

I used to get it but demand is so high it pushed the price way up. I know generics are supposed to be the same shit but man did I look and feel good when on the serostim
Old 01-22-2018, 05:10 PM

Wow back in the day...

Didnít know how lucky I was to get those back then
Usually $400 a kit back then to..talking
13-14 years ago

Good ol seranoís
Old 01-23-2018, 02:02 AM

I must be the broke dude on this forum. I just sit and gawk at how you guys can afford these brands. I just wish I could, I understand it's all in what you want put of it, but man I just can't ever seem to justify the price. More power to you all, I'm my dreams maybe one day
Old 01-23-2018, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Zhivago View Post
I must be the broke dude on this forum. I just sit and gawk at how you guys can afford these brands. I just wish I could, I understand it's all in what you want put of it, but man I just can't ever seem to justify the price. More power to you all, I'm my dreams maybe one day
That was then, now I pay the average price for good generics.
Old 01-23-2018, 05:17 PM

Average price for sero kits now is about 700. 400 if you are close to the source but that's rare. They are excellent. My response to them vs generics is different. The weeks just shred fat. The best generics I've ever done all come with a certain level of bloat. The best i think I ever looked was in 2013 when I was taking 10iu daily of riptropin, but I was also the most on point with my diet and training. I was my heaviest weight and super lean.

A few years after that I looked shredded on 5iu serostim but was about ten lbs lighter from my peak. So was it worth the extra money? I guess. My reasoning was something was fucking up my kidney levels and I had gotten really leary of Chinese generics. I wanted to do hgh and I wanted the real shit. I haven't taken any hgh in over a year.
Old 01-25-2018, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtc View Post
That was then, now I pay the average price for good generics.
I get it now. I have 9 of black tops left but obviously not enough to jump on with at this present moment. I'm going to try and grab a stack of them so I can do a big run of it. The CTS that I have seen in some others that you all say goes away just seemed to be a dick for me at 2-3iu a day. Maybe it's cause I have always worked with my hands, construction, and they already hurt plus age, lol upper 40's or maybe I was just being a pussy and needed to jump it higher. I will say I tried I for over health and did it for months starting at PCT and it seemed to work well with no loss. I also did it for recovery and shoukd again now since I have a busted damn hoof with a cast. Hmm priorities... Plus this cold weather def be good for shipping purposes....ugh taxes can't come soon enough
Old 01-27-2018, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeaRandSauCe View Post
Average price for sero kits now is about 700. 400 if you are close to the source but that's rare. They are excellent. My response to them vs generics is different. The weeks just shred fat. The best generics I've ever done all come with a certain level of bloat. The best i think I ever looked was in 2013 when I was taking 10iu daily of riptropin, but I was also the most on point with my diet and training. I was my heaviest weight and super lean.

A few years after that I looked shredded on 5iu serostim but was about ten lbs lighter from my peak. So was it worth the extra money? I guess. My reasoning was something was fucking up my kidney levels and I had gotten really leary of Chinese generics. I wanted to do hgh and I wanted the real shit. I haven't taken any hgh in over a year.
Your not the first person that I heard said generics caused them to bloat, bloating (Edema)is a sign your kidneys arenít functioning properly! I have yet to experience any bloating in two years now i have been running gh both generics and pharm grade , Humatrope and genoís! Do you retain water easily??
Old 02-07-2018, 11:32 PM

No, quiet the opposite. I don't ever retain much water.
Old 02-18-2018, 07:12 PM

Ok so is serostim loose white powder or like a white puck?
Old 02-22-2018, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickitup View Post
Ok so is serostim loose white powder or like a white puck?
Puck. Like caked at the bottom of the vial
Old 03-10-2018, 08:44 AM

Serostim is good but it's literally only one step up from a good generic. I have used seros for about I wanna say 6 years straight going as high as 12iu a day. I have honestly noticed not much difference useing the 150iu blacks or the more consistent greys. The only gh I noticed a big difference on was when I had access to real humatrope my friend had a guy whose son was prescribed them for a while.