Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > HGHMAN
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

HGHMAN Sponsored by HGHMAN - Best GH Tried and Tested!

Old 08-12-2017, 01:32 PM

Default batch #29 in mailbox

so after 4 weeks of being in transit... 3 of those weeks apparently sitting at my local post office (that is understaffed) but in A/C. .. today it made its way into my mail box... its 95degrees outside right now ..
how much do you think it degraded in all this time?

all my kits are #29 which ... some of them pucks are perfect .. some its solid but moving around the vial... and only a couple vials out of 6 kits have broken pucks moving around ..

thinking of just getting one of the worst looking ones and doing a serum test.. anyone want to estimate the results ..
Old 08-19-2017, 05:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOei ROck View Post
so after 4 weeks of being in transit... 3 of those weeks apparently sitting at my local post office (that is understaffed) but in A/C. .. today it made its way into my mail box... its 95degrees outside right now ..
how much do you think it degraded in all this time?

all my kits are #29 which ... some of them pucks are perfect .. some its solid but moving around the vial... and only a couple vials out of 6 kits have broken pucks moving around ..

thinking of just getting one of the worst looking ones and doing a serum test.. anyone want to estimate the results ..
Im glad some of yours stayed intact. All of mine were crumbled to almost a powder or just powder. If you test please let me know what you get. Thanks.

Last edited by the1 : 08-19-2017 at 05:09 AM.