Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Pictures of Anabolic Steroids.
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Pictures of Anabolic Steroids. Post and view pictures of anabolic steroids.

Old 06-18-2016, 11:51 AM

Default New design Perrigo Test cypionate

I just picked this up at Walmart yesterday. First I noticed that the box seemed a little slimmer. As you can see the stopper is much smaller. It's made for Perrigo in Minneapolis, MN instead of Portugal and on the prescription label it says Paddock, I'm assuming Paddock Laboratories but I don't see anything on the vial itself. And the insert says it's manufactured by Pharmaforce in Ohio. Maybe Pharmaforce is part of Paddock?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20160618_102120-800x600.jpg (107.8 KB, 327 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20160618_102104-800x600.jpg (92.4 KB, 252 views)

Last edited by chriswhat : 06-18-2016 at 11:55 AM.
Old 06-18-2016, 01:15 PM

Seems like the worst of both worlds. Multi dose vial with smaller stopper. I don't know about price difference but they make 1 ml vials (the vial is the same as a 10 iu hgh vial) with either 100 mg/ml or 200 mg/ml by Sun Pharma. I guess that come in a 3 pack. I have always liked amps. This is better. No worries about crack the top and tiny piece of glass drop in the oil. You don't have to stick a stopper 20 times and degrading the stopper. Maybe you could ask your doctor to give your trt like that? Since in the USA testosterone is treated like a narcotic, replacing a multi dose vial isn't a option
Old 06-18-2016, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironcross View Post
Seems like the worst of both worlds. Multi dose vial with smaller stopper. I don't know about price difference but they make 1 ml vials (the vial is the same as a 10 iu hgh vial) with either 100 mg/ml or 200 mg/ml by Sunday Pharma
I wonder why they went to a smaller stopper? All I can think of is that they only have to buy one size for both these and the 1ml like my dad gets. I'm sure it's a cost benefit for them. The price is the same for me with either size by the way. When I get around to using it I'll probably only be puncturing the stopper 3 times anyway, I'm not worried about that. I save them up for my cycles. I'm using up my Alpha-Pharma and Titan Healthcare testosterone during my cruises so that I'm not putting massive amounts of UGL oil in myself. I never know what some chemicals UGL's use. I'm pretty sure that the Titan has EO or some other really thin carrier and the Alpha-Pharma has guaiacol or something just judging by the taste I get in my mouth if I don't inject really slow. I've got GAULS TNE in 30ml vials that I have been using for at least 5-6 years that I originally put in there with an 18ga needle. It's still potent and sterile so far. I have a feeling that the European sources of Perrigo may dry up since they've moved production from Portugal. Assuming that they were real, I never bought any. One thing we know now is that any Perrigo that expires after at least 06/2017 should look like this. The change will help to weed out counterfeits, at least until they update them. I haven't seen any fakes but there probably is some. It seems like all the counterfeit gear is based on things made in Europe or other areas outside the United States.
Old 06-20-2016, 11:48 AM
Euroking Rep

How much was it at wal mart ?

I pay $110 for Watson at Walgreens in the states
Www.euroking-gear.co
New Shipping Method No source is faster.
Old 06-20-2016, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack View Post

As high as $150. My insurance only covers injections done by the doctor and obviously I'm not willing to go in every week or two. But if you go to goodrx.com it's either $48 or $68, I can't remember, I was buying some groceries at the same checkout. Goodrx.com is an excellent resource for a lot of savings. It lowered my HCG from $320 to just over $100. My insurance copay on on aromasin is only $10. The aromasin was over $500 originally. Goodrx.com got it down to the low $200s before the pharmacy figured out my insurance covered it.
Old 06-20-2016, 12:38 PM

Quote:

Oh yeah I forgot to mention that Watson is $40 something at Walgreens if you use the goodrx.com discount.
Old 06-20-2016, 08:21 PM
Euroking Rep

GoodRX.com

WTF?!

Gonna check it dude good tip thanks
Www.euroking-gear.co
Old 06-20-2016, 08:25 PM
Euroking Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriswhat View Post
Oh yeah I forgot to mention that Watson is $40 something at Walgreens if you use the goodrx.com discount.
I am searching and cannot get the Watson to come up

What's the search criteria you are using?
Www.euroking-gear.co
Old 06-20-2016, 10:49 PM

Quote:
I am searching and cannot get the Watson to come up

What's the search criteria you are using?
I just put in testosterone cypionate. Watson is the only brand my Walgreens carries. Just like Perrigo is the only one my Walmart carries. And the Watson is actually $44.38 with the discount.
Old 06-20-2016, 11:11 PM
Euroking Rep

I emailed their support team at goodrx

They have responded twice so far very fast

Still waiting final :0)
Www.euroking-gear.co
Old 06-21-2016, 11:27 AM

Quote:
As high as $150. My insurance only covers injections done by the doctor and obviously I'm not willing to go in every week or two. But if you go to goodrx.com it's either $48 or $68, I can't remember, I was buying some groceries at the same checkout. Goodrx.com is an excellent resource for a lot of savings. It lowered my HCG from $320 to just over $100. My insurance copay on on aromasin is only $10. The aromasin was over $500 originally. Goodrx.com got it down to the low $200s before the pharmacy figured out my insurance covered it.
My pharmacy wanted almost $400 to fill my hcg script. I think I'll just stick with EA and Sandra for that . My insurance will pay for one month of test at a time, which means I get 3 1ml vials of Perrigo. If I want 10ml I have to pay $85 out of pocket.
Old 06-21-2016, 12:02 PM

Another nice thing about the Sun Pharma 1 ml vials is that they are actually filled to 1.2 ml. Using a BD Integra syringe you have much less dead space and you can icrease your dose about 10%.
Old 06-22-2016, 07:54 AM
Euroking Rep

UPDATE: after several emails back and forth goodrx emailed me a coupon that would make the Watson cypionate price out to me at $42

Freaking amazing!

Thank you to the OP for this awesome tip!!!!
Www.euroking-gear.co
Old 06-22-2016, 12:24 PM

Glad it worked for you. They've saved me a lot of money. I have my doctor to thank for the tip originally. He told me about the site when he first wrote me a test prescription.
Old 07-13-2016, 11:30 PM

I'll check that out as well but I can't complain. I pay $24 for Watson from WalGreens.
Old 07-21-2016, 04:12 PM
Donating Member

Quote:
Seems like the worst of both worlds. Multi dose vial with smaller stopper. I don't know about price difference but they make 1 ml vials (the vial is the same as a 10 iu hgh vial) with either 100 mg/ml or 200 mg/ml by Sun Pharma. I guess that come in a 3 pack. I have always liked amps. This is better. No worries about crack the top and tiny piece of glass drop in the oil. You don't have to stick a stopper 20 times and degrading the stopper. Maybe you could ask your doctor to give your trt like that? Since in the USA testosterone is treated like a narcotic, replacing a multi dose vial isn't a option
Sun Pharma? That's made in India. About 6-7 Indian Pharma companies (Ranbaxy, Dr Reddy's, Sun) are licensed to sell generics in the US. I saw the hosptial stock and use generic Zyprexa (anti-psychotic).
Old 07-21-2016, 08:11 PM
Donating Member

Quote:
Sun Pharma? That's made in India. About 6-7 Indian Pharma companies (Ranbaxy, Dr Reddy's, Sun) are licensed to sell generics in the US. I saw the hosptial stock and use generic Zyprexa (anti-psychotic).
Old 07-21-2016, 08:14 PM
Donating Member

Quote:

Go into Costco. You don't need to be a member to use the pharmacy there or at Sam's Club. I hear people say $90 for whatever cyp they use.
Old 07-21-2016, 08:23 PM
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breeze View Post
My pharmacy wanted almost $400 to fill my hcg script. I think I'll just stick with EA and Sandra for that . My insurance will pay for one month of test at a time, which means I get 3 1ml vials of Perrigo. If I want 10ml I have to pay $85 out of pocket.
The HRT doc & clinic in Tampa I went to will Rx HCG for those with boneheaded docs who won't. If you want the info PM me. You don't have to live there to get help. He's a younger, forward thinking physician.
Old 07-21-2016, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pez View Post
Yeah, I know...it's an Indian generic! When I looked at the hypocrisy of being able to import medications into the United States, this made me laugh. Lately, there is a lot of contraversy whether maha pharm is a stand up manufacturer. I don't know how much is an actual problem or competition pointing out "problems" with a product. Just looking at their oil based product, example testosterone cypionate 250. There is a lot of stupid detail put into they lay out, ampules are consistent with 1.1ml in each and every one (all types of compounds). I know that manufacturers do do this to take in account the medicine that doesn't get deposited in the muscle. In reality, these two manufacturers (one fda registered, one for all intensive purposes rogue) are probably in similar condictions. I thought it ironic there is some product on the outside of the stopper of the Sun Pharma vial. Guess, it goes to show that you wipe off the top of a vial if it's just been freshly opened or not.
Old 07-21-2016, 08:45 PM
Donating Member

Quote:
bro, compounding pharmacies will give you 11,000 iu (wierd I know) for $75-$80. You have a have very high level clean room (geeks, comment here, lol) to compound things like HCG/GH. Equipping a place like this = lot of cash
Old 01-17-2017, 12:36 AM

That new perrigo is garbage. The old perrigo made from Portugal was just like watson and westward. Anything made in Portugal is better test imo....
Old 01-17-2017, 06:06 PM

I pay 30 for a 10ml bottle at Walgreens from FedBCBS have for years. They fight me on pins for some reason, I get syring with needle but I like to draw from a 20 and inject with a 25. They only cover one or the other. The phamacist likes me and charges me .25 for what the don't cover.
Old 01-17-2017, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbud View Post
I pay 30 for a 10ml bottle at Walgreens from FedBCBS have for years. They fight me on pins for some reason, I get syring with needle but I like to draw from a 20 and inject with a 25. They only cover one or the other. The phamacist likes me and charges me .25 for what the don't cover.
30 dollers for a bottle? Wow thars real nice
Old 01-17-2017, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pez View Post
bro, compounding pharmacies will give you 11,000 iu (wierd I know) for $75-$80. You have a have very high level clean room (geeks, comment here, lol) to compound things like HCG/GH. Equipping a place like this = lot of cash
I checked with the compounding pharmacies here. They all wanted over $300 for 10, 000 units of HCG. I get the Novarel brand for just over $100 with my goodrx discount. My insurance doesn't cover it. My second choice would be some from overseas such as pregnyl.