Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Pictures of Anabolic Steroids.
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Pictures of Anabolic Steroids. Post and view pictures of anabolic steroids.

Old 02-05-2017, 02:09 AM

Default Norma Test E

Has anyone used this lot #? Thoughts? Real/fake?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_6478.JPG (99.8 KB, 129 views)
Old 02-05-2017, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by govikes#4 View Post
Has anyone used this lot #? Thoughts? Real/fake?
Poor fake. The exp date doesn't match up correctly with the lot number. The 3rd and 4th digits of the lot number should always match with the month of the exp date. The first two lot numbers are the year of manufacturer and the exp year should be no more, no less than two years after that. Now there may be legit testosterone in those amps and it even may be dosed correctly, but it is not from Norma. I normally don't call out fakes as it is too hard to tell nowadays and I have seen some amazing looking fakes and some crappy looking authentic. However the lot numbers being wrong like that there is little doubt.

Last edited by liquid_c : 02-05-2017 at 12:13 PM.
Old 02-06-2017, 02:32 AM

Ya, after some research , these are absolutely fake. That's what I get for trying someone new. Now I'm just hoping they're gtg. Maybe someone will chime in that's experienced this bs lot number

Last edited by govikes#4 : 02-07-2017 at 12:37 AM.
Old 02-06-2017, 04:41 AM

Hi Bro. I have consumed a lot of products from Norma, these pictures amps that are fake.Do not match date with lot number.
Old 02-06-2017, 06:55 PM

Thanks man. I appreciate the input. So what's protocol when you get fake shit from a sponsor ?
Old 02-06-2017, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Thanks man. I appreciate the input. So what's protocol when you get fake shit from a sponsor ?
A sponsor from here sold you those obvious fakes?
Old 02-06-2017, 08:05 PM
Donating Member

Quote:
Tell who it is so other guys aren't getting burnt.
Old 02-06-2017, 08:41 PM

I'd love to know where those came from as well. I dont know much about much, but i do know about normas, as those are my favorite. And as was said, those are no doubt not authentic.
Old 02-06-2017, 10:09 PM

So it's ok to post that here on THIS thread? I don't like being a rat but if it's what's best and I'm not gonna get in trouble then I'm down. I showed my buddy today and before I even handed them to him he said they were fake. He's taken thousands of Norma when he was stationed over seas. No nipple , the bottom isn't flat and obviously the lot numbers and exp date don't match
Old 02-06-2017, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquid_c View Post
A sponsor from here sold you those obvious fakes?
Yes
Old 02-06-2017, 11:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbreads80 View Post
I'd love to know where those came from as well. I dont know much about much, but i do know about normas, as those are my favorite. And as was said, those are no doubt not authentic.
Europeanabolic. I just started a thread there. DEE ,there rep told me to start a post

Last edited by govikes#4 : 02-06-2017 at 11:26 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old 02-06-2017, 11:48 PM

Quote:
Europeanabolic. I just started a thread there. DEE ,there rep told me to start a post
Used to rep for EA. They are a good company and DEE is one of the fines reps I know. They should be able to take care of you.
Old 02-06-2017, 11:50 PM

This is so lame. How many thousands of normas has EA sold over the years? They would be the first ones to spot this , wouldn't they??? Why try to pass this on to members here?
Another well known sponsor here sent me some very suspect Aburaihan test last spring. Very frustrating for guys doing trt like me..
Old 02-07-2017, 12:41 AM

I also got some Balkan Test p from them, should I be questioning these as well?
Old 02-07-2017, 12:46 AM

And on a side note... EA's communication and t/a was fantastic. Just bummed out that's all.
Old 02-07-2017, 03:54 AM

Quote:
I also got some Balkan Test p from them, should I be questioning these as well?
I doubt it.
Seems like an isolated incident, perhaps their supplier got greedy and supplied them with a bad batch of Norma.

Who knows, maybe Norma had changed their design / lot number system.
Bayer Primobolan had been renamed Rimobolan last year.
Old 02-07-2017, 12:47 PM

I always just try to be realistic. I know no matter how good a supplier is, mistakes can happen. I also understand that there can be a lot of debate on whether something is real or fake and going by how they look, bubbles, flat this, etc is almost always debatable.

I would never have called these fakes but when it is obvious, I have to call a spade a spade. I had no idea where the amps had come from until the OP mentioned it. On norma testosterone amps, the exp date always coincides with the exp date and year. It is very, very, very unlikely this has changed. For example on these amps we have a lot # of 1212199 and an exp date of 11/18. The first 4 digits of the lot # are what to look at. The first two numbers are the year of manufacturer and the next two lot #'s are the month of manufacturer. Normas always expire two years after manufacturer at least on paper. So for that Lot # a correct exp date would be 12/14 "would have expired over two years ago." Or for that exp date the lot number would be something like 1611199 if it matched up. Go look at other legit pictures of Norma amps on the internet and you will see they always match up like that. Hope that makes sense. The two numbers aren't even remotely close to each other. Most other norma replicas I have seen at least get that part right. If it was correct, then we really couldn't 100% confirm they are fake. However since whoever replicated them really screwed up, we can confirm them as replicas. I am very confident they contain test and probably dosed correctly, however if that is the case they should be listed as norma replicas on the site.

Like I sad I really like EA and I have used many of their products with great results, but I am also a realist and when something is clearly smack dab staring you in the face wrong, then you need to look into it. EK a longgg time ago had a very large fake batch of aburaihan testosterone that a whole lot of people bought. When it was discovered and the fakes confirmed, he did his best to make it right which I am sure was costly to him but he did do it.

Last edited by liquid_c : 02-07-2017 at 12:51 PM.
Old 02-13-2017, 04:15 PM

I guess these r fakes also??
IMG_0028.JPG
Old 02-13-2017, 04:20 PM

How about this bottle of Watson??[ATTACH]
[/ATTACH]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0029.JPG (99.0 KB, 29 views)
Old 02-13-2017, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT-1 View Post
I guess these r fakes also??
Attachment 23697
The norma deca follows the same rules as their testosterone for the exp dates, so yes those are for sure fake norma deca. As for the watson I don't know if their exp dates and numbers follow some pattern so I have no clue on that except to say that batch # of watsons I have seen more than one report of excellent blood test results. At a minimum it appears to contain correctly dosed testosterone.

Last edited by liquid_c : 02-13-2017 at 07:44 PM.
Old 02-14-2017, 04:30 PM

Smh. Is there a protocol here to hold a source responsible for selling fake gear?
Old 02-14-2017, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Smh. Is there a protocol here to hold a source responsible for selling fake gear?
I'm actually surprised people would be selling such obvious Norma fakes. I mean in the past most of the time the replicators would at least get the batch #/exp combo right. Either from knowing the pattern or even easier simply copying a known good batch number and exp date. That is just beyond careless even for replicators. As for the supplier, contact them directly and see what they say about it and then take it from there.
Old 02-15-2017, 07:57 AM

Thanks for your help. I paid a premium for these so that adds to the disappointment. Whoever made these did a bad job. You can see in the pics that they didn't even crimp them properly
Old 02-16-2017, 04:10 PM

Quote:
I would like to know who. Could you please pm me? I'm the guy who received replica Norma's