Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > HGH, IGF and Insulin Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

HGH, IGF and Insulin Forum Discuss HGH and its effects on the human body.

Old 12-24-2017, 09:25 AM

Default Slim dosage and carbs

Would like to try insulin how many units from a pen should i take? When? And what do i eat before or after?
Old 12-24-2017, 10:09 AM

Lets be realistic boss, if you're uninformed...Slin is not the way to go. It varies by person and everything. Shit can kill you easily, I wouldn't fuck with it.
Old 12-25-2017, 03:16 PM

Start slow to see how you react to it, rule of thumb is 7 to 10 grams of carbs per IU of insulin, id suggest 5 iu pwo to begin with and you can increase from there, always have some simple sugar handy if you start feeling light headed or break out in a cold sweat.

First time i used insulin i ran pwo and continued that for 17 months straight, was doing 12 to 15 iu, it defunately shuttles nutrients into muscle pwo but you really need to be careful not to over due the carbs/protien and calories in general
Or your bf will increase.

Lately ive been running it with GH multiple times a day and there is no risk of fat storage, well i havent seen any yet if there is. Muscles are fuller for sure.
Imo just running pwo isnt worth the risk, i accounted 5 lbs of body weight to using slun for 17 months based on thats what i lost after stopping it, not exactly scientific but wasnt impressed with it, and still am not that impressed
Old 12-25-2017, 04:39 PM
PharmaComStore Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickitup View Post
Would like to try insulin how many units from a pen should i take? When? And what do i eat before or after?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoudidnt View Post
Lets be realistic boss, if you're uninformed...Slin is not the way to go. It varies by person and everything. Shit can kill you easily, I wouldn't fuck with it.
that but low doses arent bad but if you have no clue done wrong you can go hypo and DIE . i will tell you that if you dont run with HGH most likely you are going to get fat

get your diet and training in check , small amount of gear and make gains
Old 12-26-2017, 01:32 PM

Copy that all. Iíll wait till i get a good gh hook up. diet is good just need more knowledge of what and when to eat.
Old 12-26-2017, 06:24 PM
Direct Rep

Quote:
Copy that all. Iíll wait till i get a good gh hook up. diet is good just need more knowledge of what and when to eat.

..discover the best in the business ..& discover the best kept secret when it comes to HGH

direct@securenym.net new securenym email!
..or PM orders straight to DIRECT here at OLM
Old 01-04-2018, 08:20 PM

Default 3rd shipment

I ordered 300 iuís gray tops. Went to customs 3 times still havenít received 300 iuís itís been months.
Old 01-11-2018, 05:20 PM

Quote:
I ordered 300 iuís gray tops. Went to customs 3 times still havenít received 300 iuís itís been months.
Who you directing this too
Old 01-11-2018, 05:42 PM

Default To

Sour diesel
Old 01-12-2018, 09:54 AM
Direct Rep

Quote:
Sour diesel
doesn't sound like us, but if you'r talk about an order that you placed for DIRECT's GREY's then PM me your order details
..i'll get to the bottom of it

PS ..not the forum/place to make that post

..discover the best in the business ..& discover the best kept secret when it comes to HGH

Old 01-27-2018, 10:03 PM

Default Direct kept his word

Simply put touchdown!!
Old 01-29-2018, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Simply put touchdown!!
Now that you got your GH, I'll give you a good idea on how to run insulin safely. This is just basic stuff to keep you safe. I'm going to assume you have short or normal insulin. If not, this guide wouldn't be applicable.

Although some would consider this too conservative, I do NOT recommend starting higher than 1 iu. You need to know how your body works with slin before you try anything higher in my opinion. It doesn't matter how little you use, it can put you in a hypo state if the conditions are right. What I mean by that is if you do not have any glycogen in your body and/or no glucose to use immediately.

So start with 1iu. That's 1 mark on your slin pin. Trust me, you DO NOT want to "feel it", because that means you're going to feel the effects of going hypo, which is a terrible feeling. Once you know 1iu doesn't affect you in a negative way, up it to 2iu. Then continue on from there. I've still never gone past 4 iu because I've very insulin sensitive.

The safest way to do it is this. Shoot your GH at whatever dose your using. Then eat at least 10g (some go 20g) of carbs for every iu of insulin you want to use. So for 2iu, that means 20-40g of carbs. Of course you'll want a bunch of protein and very little fat with this meal as well. For me that means eating a banana and some cereal along with my protein (egg whites) right after my GH shot. 30 minutes after taking your GH shot, shoot your slin. I prefer to do both IM, but there are differing thoughts on this. This will allow your GH to peak, and you will have plenty of carbs in your system for the slin to do its work.

Where I've made a mistake before was shooting my gh and slin at the same time, and then eating. Most people will say this is okay, but it was not for me. I went hypo off of 2iu (no joke). The issue was I had just trained legs, hard. So my glycogen stores were shot. Even though I ate enough carbs at dinner, I still went hypo. Then I had to shove carbs in my face. I couldn't eat them quick enough. If you eat first and have enough carbs (including simple), you should be fine.

ALWAYS keep Gatorade or glucose tabs by your side. Remember, not all carbs are created equal. Even simple carbs like fructose, glucose, and sucrose act differently with slin. Glucose does not have to be processed by the liver, so it gets in your blood stream quick. This is what you need when you start to feel hypo. If you start to feel light headed, sweaty, irritable, headache, stomach ache, sick, or tired, have some glucose (aka dextrose). Worst case, you might have too many carbs and gain some fat. It's a better than going hypo though!

I hope that helps man. Good luck brother!
Old 01-29-2018, 08:19 PM
Direct Rep

Quote:
Simply put touchdown!!
your welcome brother..

Old 01-29-2018, 08:37 PM
Direct Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve0178 View Post
Now that you got your GH, I'll give you a good idea on how to run insulin safely. This is just basic stuff to keep you safe. I'm going to assume you have short or normal insulin. If not, this guide wouldn't be applicable.

Although some would consider this too conservative, I do NOT recommend starting higher than 1 iu. You need to know how your body works with slin before you try anything higher in my opinion. It doesn't matter how little you use, it can put you in a hypo state if the conditions are right. What I mean by that is if you do not have any glycogen in your body and/or no glucose to use immediately.

So start with 1iu. That's 1 mark on your slin pin. Trust me, you DO NOT want to "feel it", because that means you're going to feel the effects of going hypo, which is a terrible feeling. Once you know 1iu doesn't affect you in a negative way, up it to 2iu. Then continue on from there. I've still never gone past 4 iu because I've very insulin sensitive.

The safest way to do it is this. Shoot your GH at whatever dose your using. Then eat at least 10g (some go 20g) of carbs for every iu of insulin you want to use. So for 2iu, that means 20-40g of carbs. Of course you'll want a bunch of protein and very little fat with this meal as well. For me that means eating a banana and some cereal along with my protein (egg whites) right after my GH shot. 30 minutes after taking your GH shot, shoot your slin. I prefer to do both IM, but there are differing thoughts on this. This will allow your GH to peak, and you will have plenty of carbs in your system for the slin to do its work.

Where I've made a mistake before was shooting my gh and slin at the same time, and then eating. Most people will say this is okay, but it was not for me. I went hypo off of 2iu (no joke). The issue was I had just trained legs, hard. So my glycogen stores were shot. Even though I ate enough carbs at dinner, I still went hypo. Then I had to shove carbs in my face. I couldn't eat them quick enough. If you eat first and have enough carbs (including simple), you should be fine.

ALWAYS keep Gatorade or glucose tabs by your side. Remember, not all carbs are created equal. Even simple carbs like fructose, glucose, and sucrose act differently with slin. Glucose does not have to be processed by the liver, so it gets in your blood stream quick. This is what you need when you start to feel hypo. If you start to feel light headed, sweaty, irritable, headache, stomach ache, sick, or tired, have some glucose (aka dextrose). Worst case, you might have too many carbs and gain some fat. It's a better than going hypo though!

I hope that helps man. Good luck brother!
^^^a lot of experience here ..solid advice/great info

Old 01-31-2018, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOUR DIESEL View Post
^^^a lot of experience here ..solid advice/great info
Thanks brother. You always give great advice as well! Glad to have you here!
Old 01-31-2018, 11:07 AM

I agree, good advice. What most dont realize with insulin is your creating a chemical reaction in your body, its not dose dependent, 1iu or 20iu creates that chemical reaction, as you become more experienced you will get more resisitant and obviously need to increase dosage to get the same effect, ive run insulin both by itself for 17 months straight pwo and with GH 5x a day, i didnt gain fat either way but feel insulin is a must when running GH, GH will make you more and more insulin resistant causing your pancreas to release more and more to get the job done, only way around it is to eat a ton of carbs with each GH shot. When GH is high Insulin is low, when Insulin is high GH is low, they are opposites in the body, if i run GH without slin ill run 5 days on and 2 off, the 2 off days i hit 100mcg of Igf1 Lr3, igf increases insulin sensitivity, this seems to keep me optimal
Old 02-05-2018, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEVLDOG View Post
I agree, good advice. What most dont realize with insulin is your creating a chemical reaction in your body, its not dose dependent, 1iu or 20iu creates that chemical reaction, as you become more experienced you will get more resisitant and obviously need to increase dosage to get the same effect, ive run insulin both by itself for 17 months straight pwo and with GH 5x a day, i didnt gain fat either way but feel insulin is a must when running GH, GH will make you more and more insulin resistant causing your pancreas to release more and more to get the job done, only way around it is to eat a ton of carbs with each GH shot. When GH is high Insulin is low, when Insulin is high GH is low, they are opposites in the body, if i run GH without slin ill run 5 days on and 2 off, the 2 off days i hit 100mcg of Igf1 Lr3, igf increases insulin sensitivity, this seems to keep me optimal
More excellent advice! I was running GH M,W,F and Igf Lr3 Tu,Th,Sa for the same reason. That also seemed to work for me, and I didn't get CT from the growth this way.