Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Beginner's Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Beginner's Forum For people who are new to any part of this sport you may ask your questions here without fear of being flamed.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-06-2020, 07:47 PM
TRTguy2022 TRTguy2022 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 6
Default TRT without HCG

I have been on TRT for 3 years and have never taken HCG. Is this something to be concerned about?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-06-2020, 08:23 PM
nhbskull21 nhbskull21 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,689
Default

No point with your low levels, your trt for life. Adding in hcg wont change it.
__________________
Formally groundandpound. Senior member. Member since 2005.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-06-2020, 09:38 PM
Eleven11's Avatar
Eleven11 Eleven11 is offline
Biker/Bowhunter Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Southwest with a bow in my hand
Posts: 8,894
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRTguy2022 View Post
I have been on TRT for 3 years and have never taken HCG. Is this something to be concerned about?
Only if you want to keep your balls fuller looking. The HCG will help with your natural levels somewhat but not enough to make a big difference. It's mainly cosmetic ....................11
__________________
everything I say on here is for fun and fantasy role playing. Not real.


DONT ASK ME SOURCE RELATED QUESTIONS. PERIOD


I didn't say I wouldn't go fishing with the man, what Im saying is, he comes near me I'm puttin him against the wall.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-07-2020, 01:13 PM
TRTguy2022 TRTguy2022 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 6
Default

My TRT physician cut me off because I'm a cash payer, and he said with covid he is only going to take people with insurance. I'm trying to find another PCP but if I cannot, I guess I will do some "online shopping". If so, I won't feel bound to taking my "prescribed dose" and will plan to cruise and blast.
According to my best estimates my BF% is around 22% and my FFMI is around 23.

https://ibb.co/tXJn8qd

I don't want to be TOO big. I'd like a FFMI of around 25, where I definitely COULD be on juice but I'm not obviously on juice. What blast dose would you guys recommend? My TRT dose currently is around 160 a week to Test C keep a nice healthy level of 1000 total test (I forget the free level but it was also a good range. I want to say around 20-22?)

Thanks guys.

Last edited by TRTguy2022 : 08-07-2020 at 01:16 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-07-2020, 08:46 PM
blacksheep115 blacksheep115 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,021
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRTguy2022 View Post
My TRT physician cut me off because I'm a cash payer, and he said with covid he is only going to take people with insurance. I'm trying to find another PCP but if I cannot, I guess I will do some "online shopping". If so, I won't feel bound to taking my "prescribed dose" and will plan to cruise and blast.
According to my best estimates my BF% is around 22% and my FFMI is around 23.

https://ibb.co/tXJn8qd

I don't want to be TOO big. I'd like a FFMI of around 25, where I definitely COULD be on juice but I'm not obviously on juice. What blast dose would you guys recommend? My TRT dose currently is around 160 a week to Test C keep a nice healthy level of 1000 total test (I forget the free level but it was also a good range. I want to say around 20-22?)

Thanks guys.
How big are you already? I've only done low dose cycles and made great gains. Keep doses low and throw in other stuff to keep side effects down. Like 250mg a week with some oral and EQ or other compound of choice. Most of time people already think im on even when im not that big.
__________________
Sources with no probs so far:

Steroidify
UGfreak
GBN
Direct
PMroids
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-07-2020, 08:52 PM
TRTguy2022 TRTguy2022 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 6
Default

Thats me in the pic. I fluctuate from around 212-218 lbs, and I figure I have around 160-168 lbs lean mass at 5'11"
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-19-2020, 09:25 AM
Mack's Avatar
Mack Mack is online now
PMroids Rep
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Birmingham UK
Posts: 10,110
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRTguy2022 View Post
I have been on TRT for 3 years and have never taken HCG. Is this something to be concerned about?
I’ve been on gear non stop for about 6+++ years now without hcg

I’m gonna say ........ no
__________________
Please Note: All orders All Payments and All inquiries as to the progress of your order are done Via the Website
https://pmroids.cc/
If you have any general questions about diet, nutrition, training etc. please send me a PM or make a post here in the PMroids section so we all can participate!PROMO CODE: 2K20 major freebies and discounts!!!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-20-2020, 09:46 AM
aalosio's Avatar
aalosio aalosio is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,295
Default

As soon as I got my new shipment of hcg within days I was waking up with a happy wiener. Coincidence maybe but I dont want marble size nuts
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-25-2020, 07:37 PM
Crankster Crankster is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 346
Default

If your planning on having children at some point HCG would be recommended. Personally I like the ballz plump and do notice an improvement in libido
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-17-2020, 03:46 PM
AliAli55 AliAli55 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 74
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack View Post
I’ve been on gear non stop for about 6+++ years now without hcg

I’m gonna say ........ no
Same and I don't want kids as I'm snipped anyway. Balls are still full and libido is fine.

Sent from my LM-V450 using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 10-18-2020, 12:54 PM
nhbskull21 nhbskull21 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,689
Default

I wonder if the libido increase is because hcg raises estrogen levels and you guys have been running it too low.
__________________
Formally groundandpound. Senior member. Member since 2005.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.