Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > General Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

General Discussion Discuss anything not related to bodybuilding.

Old 07-18-2019, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonkeyKong View Post
OK lets see you do this with Mohammed ALLAH and see if u get banned lol... People make fun of christians catholics etc but if you post anti muslim stuff on FB or anywhere youll get death threats maybe even real ones banned and go viral as a horrible person and prob lose your job... (Im christian to a point as I don't go to church since a kid but I think Free speech is cool...So whatever Im just saying double standards piss me off)
So in your opinion, who’s rocking the horse cock express? God or Jesus? I heard that when it snows that’s just God jerking off and blowing his load on everyone.
Old 07-19-2019, 03:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonkeyKong View Post
OK lets see you do this with Mohammed ALLAH and see if u get banned lol... People make fun of christians catholics etc but if you post anti muslim stuff on FB or anywhere youll get death threats maybe even real ones banned and go viral as a horrible person and prob lose your job... (Im christian to a point as I don't go to church since a kid but I think Free speech is cool...So whatever Im just saying double standards piss me off)
I don't have a problem with Christians, Jesus or belief in God- if people actually read my posts, I state clearly I believe in the latter 2.

My problem is stereotypical, hypocite, holier-than-thou "Christians" who talk a game of God/Jesus but don't act/live what they preach... And slam everyone elae when they are ignorant of historical facts about the Bible.

Why is it so tough to accept that someone respects, accepts and believes in what Jesus said/taught... But doesn't subscribe to the Bible because it was created with an agenda by people that were NOT Jesus?

I don't have a prob with ANY belief or "following that makes someone a better human being... But a lot of Bible thumpers like your boy are more worried about defending a book they don't understand than by living the lessons the guy they worshop taught.
Old 07-19-2019, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDaddySwole View Post
So in your opinion, who’s rocking the horse cock express? God or Jesus? I heard that when it snows that’s just God jerking off and blowing his load on everyone.
LOL I was in 8th grade once too...your sense of humor is juvenile
Old Yesterday, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxplosive View Post
Since they are different people, and as Christian's point out, God is a person who listens, judges and demands worship in order to delivers Christmas gifts, is he bigger than Jesus?

If the Virgin Mary got jizzed inside of and was still a Virgin, was she the victim of a micro-pecker?

Or was Jesus his own dad? And if so, did his pecker size change once he became his own son?

Discuss.
goddamn, this made me laugh hard lmao
Old Yesterday, 11:06 AM

This is literally the most retarded thread in OM history
Old Yesterday, 04:30 PM
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by swolldaddy69 View Post
This is literally the most retarded thread in OM history
and that says a lot
Old Today, 03:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDaddySwole View Post
If we are to take the Bible at face value and literally as metooharley insists with God being a person... Then Jesus is a bastard and God is a dead-beat dad and rapist.

I'm not saying that is what i think of either two, but can't exactly call it a history book.
Old Today, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxplosive View Post
If we are to take the Bible at face value and literally as metooharley insists with God being a person... Then Jesus is a bastard and God is a dead-beat dad and rapist.

I'm not saying that is what i think of either two, but can't exactly call it a history book.
Deuteronomy says that the rapist must pay her father 40 pieces of silver if he is caught, and the woman that is raped must also marry her rapist and never leave him.