Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > General Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

General Discussion Discuss anything not related to bodybuilding.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #101  
Old 07-18-2019, 07:04 PM
BigDaddySwole BigDaddySwole is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 55
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonkeyKong View Post
OK lets see you do this with Mohammed ALLAH and see if u get banned lol... People make fun of christians catholics etc but if you post anti muslim stuff on FB or anywhere youll get death threats maybe even real ones banned and go viral as a horrible person and prob lose your job... (Im christian to a point as I don't go to church since a kid but I think Free speech is cool...So whatever Im just saying double standards piss me off)
So in your opinion, who’s rocking the horse cock express? God or Jesus? I heard that when it snows that’s just God jerking off and blowing his load on everyone.
Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old 07-19-2019, 03:11 AM
Xxplosive Xxplosive is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 2,025
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonkeyKong View Post
OK lets see you do this with Mohammed ALLAH and see if u get banned lol... People make fun of christians catholics etc but if you post anti muslim stuff on FB or anywhere youll get death threats maybe even real ones banned and go viral as a horrible person and prob lose your job... (Im christian to a point as I don't go to church since a kid but I think Free speech is cool...So whatever Im just saying double standards piss me off)
I don't have a problem with Christians, Jesus or belief in God- if people actually read my posts, I state clearly I believe in the latter 2.

My problem is stereotypical, hypocite, holier-than-thou "Christians" who talk a game of God/Jesus but don't act/live what they preach... And slam everyone elae when they are ignorant of historical facts about the Bible.

Why is it so tough to accept that someone respects, accepts and believes in what Jesus said/taught... But doesn't subscribe to the Bible because it was created with an agenda by people that were NOT Jesus?

I don't have a prob with ANY belief or "following that makes someone a better human being... But a lot of Bible thumpers like your boy are more worried about defending a book they don't understand than by living the lessons the guy they worshop taught.
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old 07-19-2019, 09:37 PM
DonkeyKong's Avatar
DonkeyKong DonkeyKong is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 2,588
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDaddySwole View Post
So in your opinion, who’s rocking the horse cock express? God or Jesus? I heard that when it snows that’s just God jerking off and blowing his load on everyone.
LOL I was in 8th grade once too...your sense of humor is juvenile
__________________
I wonder if we'll smile,in our coffins while,loved ones mourn the day,the absence of our faces,
living,laughing,eyes awake.Is this to much for them to take?
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old Yesterday, 08:07 AM
LoweRider LoweRider is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 1,272
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxplosive View Post
Since they are different people, and as Christian's point out, God is a person who listens, judges and demands worship in order to delivers Christmas gifts, is he bigger than Jesus?

If the Virgin Mary got jizzed inside of and was still a Virgin, was she the victim of a micro-pecker?

Or was Jesus his own dad? And if so, did his pecker size change once he became his own son?

Discuss.
goddamn, this made me laugh hard lmao
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old Yesterday, 11:06 AM
swolldaddy69's Avatar
swolldaddy69 swolldaddy69 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: In a house
Posts: 1,462
Default

This is literally the most retarded thread in OM history
__________________
Proud citizen of the Blackstar Republic
Reply With Quote
  #106  
Old Yesterday, 04:30 PM
MorganKane's Avatar
MorganKane MorganKane is online now
Donating Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,526
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by swolldaddy69 View Post
This is literally the most retarded thread in OM history
and that says a lot
__________________
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." Bertrand Russell
Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old Today, 03:33 AM
Xxplosive Xxplosive is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 2,025
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDaddySwole View Post
So in your opinion, who’s rocking the horse cock express? God or Jesus? I heard that when it snows that’s just God jerking off and blowing his load on everyone.
If we are to take the Bible at face value and literally as metooharley insists with God being a person... Then Jesus is a bastard and God is a dead-beat dad and rapist.

I'm not saying that is what i think of either two, but can't exactly call it a history book.
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Old Today, 02:26 PM
LoweRider LoweRider is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 1,272
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxplosive View Post
If we are to take the Bible at face value and literally as metooharley insists with God being a person... Then Jesus is a bastard and God is a dead-beat dad and rapist.

I'm not saying that is what i think of either two, but can't exactly call it a history book.
Deuteronomy says that the rapist must pay her father 40 pieces of silver if he is caught, and the woman that is raped must also marry her rapist and never leave him.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.