Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > HGH, IGF and Insulin Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

HGH, IGF and Insulin Forum Discuss HGH and its effects on the human body.

Old 06-28-2019, 10:54 AM

Default HGH and T3

I was wondering anyones thoughts on taking 25mcg/ED when on 2.5iu/ED of HGH. I was cycling the T3 3 weeks on and 3 weeks off. But now I am thinking mayI should just stay on it while on HGH. My last labs my T4 was a little low.

-Commander
Old 06-28-2019, 12:49 PM

They go well together my advise always consume T3 after few meals.
My recommendation during mid day time frame after consuming high gram protein (Shake),,,

READ: If you do not follow my board rules I suggest you find another place.

No discussions of T/A time
No discussions of shipping
No discussions of packaging methods
No discussions of prices
No discussions of payment methods
No discussions of any D0mestic Sourcing
Old 06-28-2019, 02:24 PM

Thanks MFREAKY. Would you split the dose up 12.5 and 12.5 or just take the 25 around 1pm with a protein shake?

-Commander
Old 06-29-2019, 09:20 AM

The other question I have on it. You say to take it after having meals and with a shake. Typically I thought T3 was taken in the morning 1 hour before eating.

-Commander
Old 06-29-2019, 10:32 AM

I was under the same impression. Id love to know the thoughts behind this..... Redrock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander View Post
The other question I have on it. You say to take it after having meals and with a shake. Typically I thought T3 was taken in the morning 1 hour before eating.

-Commander
Old 07-02-2019, 05:17 PM

Quote:

-Commander
That's same protocol I was told was optimal is to take T3 (25 - 50 mcg) first thing upon waking on empty stomach. Vet's please chime in
Old 07-02-2019, 08:47 PM

I wouldn't use t3 as a patch for thyroid numbers when using gh.

Your t3 is usually elevated and t4 is typically low.

GH is increasing the rate your body converts t4 to the active t3 so, adding more t3 is not going to help any. Unless of course you're really trying to get low low bf.

Adding t4 is the better option imo.
Old 07-03-2019, 07:02 AM

I actually am trying to get low BF. Would there be any advantage to using T4 over T3 in trying to drop BF? I had some stubborn mid section fat that would not go away. I have GH (only 2 - 2.5iu ED) along with my cycle and that has already helped a lot. I think the T3 also has helped.

-Commander
Old 07-03-2019, 10:10 AM

Quote:
I actually am trying to get low BF. Would there be any advantage to using T4 over T3 in trying to drop BF? I had some stubborn mid section fat that would not go away. I have GH (only 2 - 2.5iu ED) along with my cycle and that has already helped a lot. I think the T3 also has helped.

-Commander
Adding t4 is going to increase t3 regardless.

My understanding of your post was wrong and I apologize. I thought you were trying to regulate your thyroid levels caused by the gh with t3.

If it's solely to drop body fat, and you're not tired and lethargic, adding t3 would work better to just solely drop body fat. If you're tired and foggy, adding t4 would be my suggestion.

As to dosing, all Dr I've ever spoken with, and it's been a ton since my wife doesn't have a thyroid and mine has been low since my teens, suggest first thing in the morning dosing on an empty stomach.
Old 07-03-2019, 12:49 PM

Default HGH and T3

Thank you. So far on 25mcg I dont seem tired at all. I almost feel like I am tired when I dont take it.
It took a bit of trial and error to get a cycle that keeps me in a good mood and also gives me gains. Current cycle-

Test E 400mg/week
Tri-Tren 300mg/week
Anavar 75mg/ED
Proviron 25mg/ED
GH 2.5iu/ED
T3 25mcg/ED
Caber .5 twice a week

This cycle seems to work well. I tried high test, made me feel like crap. I tried a few other combos, they all made me feel like crap. Back in the day this would have been considered a huge cycle. But from what I am reading now, this is sort of mild. I guess mild is for me.

-Commander
Old 07-03-2019, 08:25 PM

Quote:

-Commander
The Protocol you're stating for medical perspective, Most patients informed consume the dose early AM 40-60min before meal on empty stomach.

My perspective view from exp, consuming T3 early AM it depletes my muscle and my energy. so if you increase your T3 level radically, without increasing your protein intake, you (burn muscle) with T3, Thats is WHY I recommend mid day after few clean meals perhaps with high quality protein shake.

READ: If you do not follow my board rules I suggest you find another place.

No discussions of T/A time
No discussions of shipping
No discussions of packaging methods
No discussions of prices
No discussions of payment methods
No discussions of any D0mestic Sourcing
Old 07-03-2019, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by M FREAKY View Post
The Protocol you're stating for medical perspective, Most patients informed consume the dose early AM 40-60min before meal on empty stomach.

My perspective view from exp, consuming T3 early AM it depletes my muscle and my energy. so if you increase your T3 level radically, without increasing your protein intake, you (burn muscle) with T3, Thats is WHY I recommend mid day after few clean meals perhaps with high quality protein shake.
I disagree.

If you're taking t3 after you eat, you're just reducing the effectiveness of the drug.

You could do the same thing by using less of the drug fasted in the morning and not waste a percentage of it.

T3 can burn muscle, yeah, but if you're on anabolics and you aren't eating/cardioing yourself into a huge deficit, it is over exaggerated.

Anything more then 50mcg is overkill unless you're trying to get on stage absolutely inside our and, you're going to lose some lean tissue regardless if that's the goal.

Not saying what you experienced didn't happen, just pointing out that it's not the dosing that helped you keep muscle as much as it was the actual total mcg you were getting.
Old 07-04-2019, 07:58 AM

Thank you for the explanation. I will experiment to see what works best for me. I started off taking T3 at 2pm everyday. I did that for a few weeks. Then I switched to mornings. Seems like when I take it in the morning I get a little tired during the day. When I take it a 2pm I have more energy. Maybe it might not be as effective at 2pm, not sure.

-Commander
Old 07-04-2019, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Thank you for the explanation. I will experiment to see what works best for me. I started off taking T3 at 2pm everyday. I did that for a few weeks. Then I switched to mornings. Seems like when I take it in the morning I get a little tired during the day. When I take it a 2pm I have more energy. Maybe it might not be as effective at 2pm, not sure.

-Commander
That's what is best.

What works for me and what works for M Freaky are completely different for whatever reason it may be and, it'll be different for you as well.

Gotta learn the body.