Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > HGH, IGF and Insulin Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

HGH, IGF and Insulin Forum Discuss HGH and its effects on the human body.

Old 09-11-2017, 11:45 PM

Default Hgh and cell growth.

I hear that hgh will produce new mucle cells as low as 2 iu's a day. Also, it should be ran for at least 6 months. I've taken many aas, but I'm new to gh and getting close to 44 years old. Will I see growth after 6 months and what should I expect?
Old 09-12-2017, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulk277 View Post
I hear that hgh will produce new mucle cells as low as 2 iu's a day. Also, it should be ran for at least 6 months. I've taken many aas, but I'm new to gh and getting close to 44 years old. Will I see growth after 6 months and what should I expect?
I'm 47, been using AAS since 17 yo, started GH about 14 months ago, 3 iu day of humatrope, bf dropped, skin thinned out but didn't get much in new cell growth that I could tell, bumped up to 1.25 iu x 4 a day along with slin 4 x day at 1.25 and using IGF DES. Intra workout and within 2 months put 2" on arms, trained th twice a week, traps have really popped and getting that 3D look now, gonna bump to 1.5 iu x 4 for both GH and slin
Old 09-13-2017, 07:58 PM

That's good info. I've been considering the DES before each workout.
Old 10-08-2017, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulk277 View Post
That's good info. I've been considering the DES before each workout.
I use des intra workout
Old 10-09-2017, 12:17 PM
Donating Member

I have been growing polyps according to the last 2 colonosocpy.
To the point that my gi doc is a bit concerned. I need to do one every year now.

It makes no sense except for GH usage but I dont know that for sure.
I have no idea why its happening but I had plenty of growth in 8 months.
He cleared out all polyps then I had another colonoscopy due to surgery about 8 months later and I had more pop up.

Anyone else using GH seeing the same result?
Old 10-09-2017, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorganKane View Post
I have been growing polyps according to the last 2 colonosocpy.
To the point that my gi doc is a bit concerned. I need to do one every year now.

It makes no sense except for GH usage but I dont know that for sure.
I have no idea why its happening but I had plenty of growth in 8 months.
He cleared out all polyps then I had another colonoscopy due to surgery about 8 months later and I had more pop up.

Anyone else using GH seeing the same result?
very sorry to hear that Morgan

quick question ..how much GH did you, or do you normally run? ..& how long have you been on GH altogether?

..but still larger than life and twice as ugly
Old 10-09-2017, 03:26 PM
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOUR DIESEL View Post
very sorry to hear that Morgan

quick question ..how much GH did you, or do you normally run? ..& how long have you been on GH altogether?
I usually ran 4iu.
If I went high it was no more than 8iu.

Did it for years, pretty much stayed on for the last 5+ years.
Probably much longer but dont recall.
Old 10-10-2017, 07:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEVLDOG View Post
I'm 47, been using AAS since 17 yo, started GH about 14 months ago, 3 iu day of humatrope, bf dropped, skin thinned out but didn't get much in new cell growth that I could tell, bumped up to 1.25 iu x 4 a day along with slin 4 x day at 1.25 and using IGF DES. Intra workout and within 2 months put 2" on arms, trained th twice a week, traps have really popped and getting that 3D look now, gonna bump to 1.5 iu x 4 for both GH and slin
1" a month is bs. You must have done the measurement wrong bro
Old 10-10-2017, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckLee View Post
1" a month is bs. You must have done the measurement wrong bro
You calling me a liar? Listen man, what i didnt put in this post because most people know from my other post, along with what i stated above i was also running 1400mg/ Tren A, 300mg/Test E, 700 mg/ Trestolone, eating 9 meals a day for a total of 6000+ calories a day and lifting extremely heavy on every movement and set as my stregnth increased by the day, my squat increased 165 lbs in 3 weeks, flat bench back to 500lbs for reps after not being anle to bench at all since i tore rotator back in 2011 and had repaired. Before you say BS know what your talking about, theres guys on here I actually know and see me in gym, im not gonna bullshit anyone

Last edited by DEVLDOG : 10-11-2017 at 08:33 AM.
Old 10-12-2017, 02:08 AM

Quote:
You calling me a liar? Listen man, what i didnt put in this post because most people know from my other post, along with what i stated above i was also running 1400mg/ Tren A, 300mg/Test E, 700 mg/ Trestolone, eating 9 meals a day for a total of 6000+ calories a day and lifting extremely heavy on every movement and set as my stregnth increased by the day, my squat increased 165 lbs in 3 weeks, flat bench back to 500lbs for reps after not being anle to bench at all since i tore rotator back in 2011 and had repaired. Before you say BS know what your talking about, theres guys on here I actually know and see me in gym, im not gonna bullshit anyone
I gained an inch on my arms in a month with test, HGH and slin-hell,I gained 10lbs in a week the first time I added insulin into the mix. NOT a bloat 10lbs either. Test and growth is a game changer

JJ
Old 10-12-2017, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJJ View Post
I gained an inch on my arms in a month with test, HGH and slin-hell,I gained 10lbs in a week the first time I added insulin into the mix. NOT a bloat 10lbs either. Test and growth is a game changer

JJ
I believe it was the DES, i trained arms twice a week, took shots itra workout 50 mcg bi lateral for each bis/tris, the cycle above i have since come off and for last 4 weeks just running 300mg Test E , 200mg Deca, Arms have remained solid
Old 10-15-2017, 05:53 AM

Quote:
I believe it was the DES, i trained arms twice a week, took shots itra workout 50 mcg bi lateral for each bis/tris, the cycle above i have since come off and for last 4 weeks just running 300mg Test E , 200mg Deca, Arms have remained solid
Oops I was doing IGF also at this time....forgot about that

JJ
Old 10-17-2017, 01:44 PM

Quote:
I know someone who in his mid 50s could still bench nearly 500 at 220 ish bodyweight, this guy had juiced for years. Put on several lbs of solid muscle, stayed lean AF and got stronger past 50 by only adding a few IU daily of pharm grade GH.
Old 10-18-2017, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vin Deezyzzl View Post
I know someone who in his mid 50s could still bench nearly 500 at 220 ish bodyweight, this guy had juiced for years. Put on several lbs of solid muscle, stayed lean AF and got stronger past 50 by only adding a few IU daily of pharm grade GH.
Its definately a struggle as we age, mentally we are always 25, physically our bodies dont wannathink the same