Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Anabolic Steroid Discussion Discuss anything related to anabolic steroids.

Old 10-09-2017, 11:01 PM

Default Getting back in the gear

Some of you know me. Some of you new guys don't. I've basically let myself go for quite a while. Going through a long drawn out divorce now and decided that since I'm no longer hitched that I'd get back in the game. Im running 600mg of test enanthate a week. With 75 mg of winsrol a day for now. Getting great results so far. When the winsrol runs out I'll be adding an equitren mix. 200mg of eq with 100mg of tren acetate. My question for you guys is would you run the equitren at 400/200? Or 600/300? I'm wanting mainly to get rid of fat right now. Size is there. Diet is clean. Workouts are on point as well.

Somewhere out there a 115lb girl is warming up with your max

"Chasing a dream, they injected a shot of concentrated sin"

"a body builder with balls is only a beginner"
Old 10-10-2017, 03:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shane analysis View Post
Some of you know me. Some of you new guys don't. I've basically let myself go for quite a while. Going through a long drawn out divorce now and decided that since I'm no longer hitched that I'd get back in the game. Im running 600mg of test enanthate a week. With 75 mg of winsrol a day for now. Getting great results so far. When the winsrol runs out I'll be adding an equitren mix. 200mg of eq with 100mg of tren acetate. My question for you guys is would you run the equitren at 400/200? Or 600/300? I'm wanting mainly to get rid of fat right now. Size is there. Diet is clean. Workouts are on point as well.
600/300
Old 10-10-2017, 04:35 AM

Quote:
When you say “ let yourself go” what dors that mean?
Old 10-10-2017, 08:37 AM
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEVLDOG View Post
When you say “ let yourself go” what dors that mean?
I'd say he stopped working out,ate like shit and got fat
Old 10-10-2017, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hevi-head View Post
it happens to the best
Old 10-10-2017, 01:08 PM
Biker/Bowhunter Moderator

Quote:
EQ a minimum of 600mg wk. I'd be tempted to do 800-400..........11

DONT ASK ME SOURCE RELATED QUESTIONS. PERIOD

I didn't say I wouldn't go fishing with the man, what Im saying is, he comes near me I'm puttin him against the wall.
Old 10-10-2017, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hevi-head View Post
Thats what i kinda figured but wanted to know for sure, imo gear can wait, 2 weeks of D*n*p to recomp would be my preference, diet and cardio from there, throwing in primo at 700mg week test 200 mg week, get shredded bro! Winstrol a total waste for you now
Old 10-10-2017, 05:02 PM

Cut mix is great and I would add in the EQ at 600mg/wk
Old 10-10-2017, 08:52 PM

Equitren thats a weird mix. What ester does the eq have? Either way id adjust the shots so the tren in 50mg eod.
Old 10-11-2017, 12:41 PM

EQ and tren works wonders for me

not a joke...eq helps with tren sides

but use tren enan, acetate ok for frontloading
Old 10-11-2017, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24than View Post
EQ and tren works wonders for me

not a joke...eq helps with tren sides

but use tren enan, acetate ok for frontloading
Explain how Eq helps with tren sides and dosages
Old 10-11-2017, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEVLDOG View Post
Explain how Eq helps with tren sides and dosages
Good question. Both thicken the blood and both cause anxiety.
Old 10-11-2017, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mag1 View Post
it happens to the best
No it doesn't.
Old 10-12-2017, 10:09 AM
EK Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mag1 View Post
it happens to the best
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vin Deezyzzl View Post
No it doesn't.
Good point Deezy ..... if a guy was truly the "best" then it would not happen

I've humbly discovered that I'm not one of "the best of them"

Since my shoulder injury and ultimately my abandonment of training I've rapidly gone downhill

9 months ago I couldn't wait to get to the gym get all pumped up and shock the local wannabes when I peeled to a tank top and their jaws would drop at the size of my hulking traps and pumped guns

Today I am soft like a baby and 20 pounds lighter; I do cardio at planet fitness then I go drink beer and eat pizza

I've just recently started some basic conditioning at the gym but its far from being an actual workout

EUROKING Voted #1 International People's Choice Award No source gets packs to you faster.

Adhere to the laws of your country regarding anabolic steroids. Steroids kill and wreak havoc.
Old 10-12-2017, 04:07 PM

Send a message via AIM to lottalead

going down hill is easy when you get hurt---and depressing when suddenly you go from eightpak to 1/4 keg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack View Post

Since my shoulder injury and ultimately my abandonment of training I've rapidly gone downhill

9 months ago I couldn't wait to get to the gym get all pumped up and shock the local wannabes when I peeled to a tank top and their jaws would drop at the size of my hulking traps and pumped guns

Today I am soft like a baby and 20 pounds lighter; I do cardio at planet fitness then I go drink beer and eat pizza

I've just recently started some basic conditioning at the gym but its far from being an actual workout
Old 10-12-2017, 09:22 PM
EK Rep

Depressing yes ...... but its a challenge

Something to feel good about once you climb the mountain again

EUROKING Voted #1 International People's Choice Award No source gets packs to you faster.

Adhere to the laws of your country regarding anabolic steroids. Steroids kill and wreak havoc.
Old 10-13-2017, 06:17 AM
Donating Member

Quote:
Depressing yes ...... but its a challenge

Something to feel good about once you climb the mountain again
I doubt you look as bad as you think you do. We're our own worst critic and not working out is a mind fuck in itself.
I'm sure you're bounce back just fine. Take it easy on the shoulder. I went from using dumbells inside of bar for benching to not even doing dumbbell presses.
Anymore I just get some really good sets in at different angles on the pec dec and then maybe some machine presses. I'm still sore as hell 2-3 days after.
My chest is as big as it's ever been, strength isn't the same as course but oh well...
Old 10-13-2017, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhbskull21 View Post
Good question. Both thicken the blood and both cause anxiety.
Your not kidding about the anxiety,ive used Tren for 16 years and not until this summer have I ever experienced it,at 1400mg/week, i got clostraphobic, couldnt sleep, not insomnia but just couldnt sleep because i couldnt breath when i laid down, i literally went 6 weeks without sleeping at night, id fall asleep during the day for 5 min at a time here and there, despises going to bed at night, it was like torture. None of this axagerated either, visited the ER twice! Was going fon nuts but results were coming by the hour
Old 10-13-2017, 02:55 PM

Quote:

Injuries are one thing but not with the OP. He's posted the same sort of shy before. This is his pattern, lift until finds a girl that'll talk to him for 5 minutes, falls in love, ditches lifting, newness wears off the relationship,it ends, he's back here proclaiming he's "back in the game".
Old 10-17-2017, 05:15 PM

Lmao Vin
Old Yesterday, 01:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vin Deezyzzl View Post
Injuries are one thing but not with the OP. He's posted the same sort of shy before. This is his pattern, lift until finds a girl that'll talk to him for 5 minutes, falls in love, ditches lifting, newness wears off the relationship,it ends, he's back here proclaiming he's "back in the game".
He isn't completely wrong. I'll own that. I got married and ditched the gym. There was a time before that when I worked 7 days a week..12 hours a day on the road for well over a year and ditched it all. But I'm divorced now. Working decent hours. Still over 60 a week but it's mostly at home. I've had plenty of ups and downs over the years when I should have stayed with it. And I do have a girlfriend now but I told her from day 1 that the gym would take up a lot of my time and that I would be using gear as a part of that. She wasn't the least bit apprehensive so yes...I'm back. But as far a vin's comment goes. He's right. And I'm glad he called me out. It's just more motivation for me. 8 years of ups and downs have been enough for me. At 37 years old there ain't a woman alive that will keep me from my goals. As a matter of fact if she isn't on board with my goals she can fuck off. Pussy comes a dime a dozen. At this point in my life I'll gladly move on to the next one if she doesn't 100% support what I love

Somewhere out there a 115lb girl is warming up with your max

"Chasing a dream, they injected a shot of concentrated sin"

"a body builder with balls is only a beginner"