Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Homer Kahn
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Homer Kahn

Old 09-20-2017, 08:44 PM

Default Just ordered!!

Just pulled the tigger on HK!! Heard really good things about his stuff. Can't wait to try!!! Hope my TA times are not crazy like others I've heard about on this forum. I just ordered his greys. First time with them. Hear there good. Anyone of you guys could share your experience with them. Curious to hear other thoughts on them.
Old 09-20-2017, 10:49 PM

Lol
Old 09-21-2017, 10:51 AM

I must not be in on the joke!
Old 09-22-2017, 12:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bg75 View Post
I must not be in on the joke!
Should've asked these questions and read other threads in this forum before ordering.

He came here months back pledging to be more communicative and became less so. Then, the talk of extreme delays grew louder. Finally, and most recently, news of 'him' proactively reaching out to members for orders - a cause for legitimate speculation that LE has gotten hold of his email - came about, which to me, is the final nail in that coffin.

All or most of this could be cleared up by him making an appearance here, to clear things up.

I haven't made orders with him lately but perhaps others have had success. Hope it works out for you.
Old 09-22-2017, 07:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANABOLIC1 View Post
Should've asked these questions and read other threads in this forum before ordering.

He came here months back pledging to be more communicative and became less so. Then, the talk of extreme delays grew louder. Finally, and most recently, news of 'him' proactively reaching out to members for orders - a cause for legitimate speculation that LE has gotten hold of his email - came about, which to me, is the final nail in that coffin.

All or most of this could be cleared up by him making an appearance here, to clear things up.

I haven't made orders with him lately but perhaps others have had success. Hope it works out for you.
Damn!!!! Yes I did read some of threads where people where saying all these things about him. But I though like most it's just a few people that are disgruntle. I mean it happens even with the best sources. So I took it as hear say. But now your saying the Law might be involved!! Now I'm scared!! Well I did reach out to him about his TA ask him about it. He said that wouldn't be the case now. So we'll see. I'll keep you posted. Maybe this time is different and with my box I get nice pair of shiny bracelets!!!! Smh.
Old 09-24-2017, 12:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bg75 View Post
Damn!!!! Yes I did read some of threads where people where saying all these things about him. But I though like most it's just a few people that are disgruntle. I mean it happens even with the best sources. So I took it as hear say. But now your saying the Law might be involved!! Now I'm scared!! Well I did reach out to him about his TA ask him about it. He said that wouldn't be the case now. So we'll see. I'll keep you posted. Maybe this time is different and with my box I get nice pair of shiny bracelets!!!! Smh.
Keep us posted man. Good luck, you'll need it.
Old 09-26-2017, 07:04 PM

I ordered from HK just under xxxxxx NO TA discussion please xxxxxxx. You should be good to go with your order.

Last edited by M FREAKY : 10-05-2017 at 09:16 AM.
Old 09-28-2017, 07:18 PM

Yeah I've been in talks with him. So it's not like he's not reachable. And you got your order. Yeah I should be fine. Keep everyone posted

Last edited by M FREAKY : 10-05-2017 at 09:16 AM.
Old 09-28-2017, 11:23 PM

If it's really homer, he will start every email with bro and speak really shit english. lmaooo
Nothing NuKKLeHeaD_ says should be taken as medical advice. I do not condone or encourage the use of illegal substances. Everything said is for entertainment only. Please do not ask me source related questions. They will be ignored.
Old 09-29-2017, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuKKLeHeaD_ View Post
If it's really homer, he will start every email with bro and speak really shit english. lmaooo
Lol nah!! You serious!! I just get Sir thank you for your order.
Old 09-30-2017, 02:17 PM

Just got the labels. Still waiting on the touchdown. Just one thing numbers don't match website.

Last edited by M FREAKY : 10-05-2017 at 09:17 AM.
Old 09-30-2017, 07:13 PM

HK came through!!!!! Got my birthday gift and I'm ready to celebrate!!! Thanks HK!!
Old 10-03-2017, 09:52 PM

Yes it's funny because I usually start my emails to him with "Hi Bro" or something like that because that's the word he always uses. This time I got a "Sir" and a "Bro" out of him.
Old 10-04-2017, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexmichael View Post
Yes it's funny because I usually start my emails to him with "Hi Bro" or something like that because that's the word he always uses. This time I got a "Sir" and a "Bro" out of him.
Think it's him?? First time I ever ordered from him. And how is your greys from him? I did ask why the numbers on the boxes didn't match the grey top website. But I got no answers. Do your numbers match? Idk?! Like I said this is my first time with this source
Old 10-05-2017, 09:51 PM

My numbers donít match the greytop webiste either. Anyone else know anything about this??
Old 10-06-2017, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddydad7777 View Post
My numbers donít match the greytop webiste either. Anyone else know anything about this??
On the grey top sticker there's a grey area you can Scratch off. There will be a number there. That's the one you use
Old 10-10-2017, 09:48 AM

No stickers on mine. Just the boxes and labels that are printed but no stickers. Everything is just printed on box and labels.
Old 10-10-2017, 09:56 AM

start pinning it and lets see what happens
Old 10-10-2017, 01:10 PM

I have. I'm getting the hand tingles, also getting wrist and neck tightness. Also getting some pretty bad stomach bloat. Running 4in per day. Bloat is much worse if I the all 4 first thing in am, and lessens up just a bit if I do 2 in am and 2 mid day.
Old 10-10-2017, 05:57 PM

Quote:
I have. I'm getting the hand tingles, also getting wrist and neck tightness. Also getting some pretty bad stomach bloat. Running 4in per day. Bloat is much worse if I the all 4 first thing in am, and lessens up just a bit if I do 2 in am and 2 mid day.
Yeah spilt up the dose that helps. And your getting all the normal sides with gh. You got it from HK you should be fine. I got my stickers and boxes separate. Make sure you check in the package they sent the boxes in. Mines was in there.
Old 10-10-2017, 08:58 PM

Could be it. Does anyone else get horrible bloat though? Esp in the stomach? What dose you guys running and how do you split them up?
Old 10-11-2017, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Could be it. Does anyone else get horrible bloat though? Esp in the stomach? What dose you guys running and how do you split them up?
I don't get much stomach bloat. But to tell you truth I haven't really paid any attention. But I get really bad CTS especially while I'm asleep. Wakes me up at night. I'm running 2iu's in the am and 2ius in the pm. I'm good right now with that dose.
Old 10-12-2017, 03:37 PM

My greys look exactly the same as they always have from HK. I barely look at the labels- this time I threw them away without opening the pack.

I received my greys about two weeks ago. I had been off for about two months- something I rarely do. I'm seeing and feeling what I expected. I don't think there are any quality issues with my recent order (or any order I have ever gotten from HK). I don't post often but I've been around these boards for 10-12 years. I have been doing biz with HK for a long long time with no issues other than the long wait times on some orders.
Old 10-13-2017, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexmichael View Post
My greys look exactly the same as they always have from HK. I barely look at the labels- this time I threw them away without opening the pack.

I received my greys about two weeks ago. I had been off for about two months- something I rarely do. I'm seeing and feeling what I expected. I don't think there are any quality issues with my recent order (or any order I have ever gotten from HK). I don't post often but I've been around these boards for 10-12 years. I have been doing biz with HK for a long long time with no issues other than the long wait times on some orders.
Hey bro, just wanted to know more of your experience with HK grey tops. I'm kinda new to the whole gh thing. And wanted to know what kinda of results I can expect from this greys.