Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Muscle Booster
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Muscle Booster Sponsored by Muscle Booster - Quality HGH at Competitive Prices, Safe Shipping and Fast Customer Communication!

Old 09-08-2017, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumped21 View Post
Update with Gonova...Still leaning out while increasing calories dramatically, vascularity is getting freaky, have been very impressed, no bloating issues or joint pain either. All the positives with no negative sides....can't complain about that.
Good to hear my friend.
Old 10-06-2017, 12:10 AM

Quote:
Update with Gonova...Still leaning out while increasing calories dramatically, vascularity is getting freaky, have been very impressed, no bloating issues or joint pain either. All the positives with no negative sides....can't complain about that.
No bloating is music to my ears (as well as all the "expected " benefits). so sick of being a water balloon, totally dismayed by reviews from knuckleheads that i guess equate water weight as positive gains. Great test numbers I'm beginning to realize are not really important. Results on the body as reported by vets is all I'm gonna pay attention to from now on.
Old 10-09-2017, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD1959 View Post
No bloating is music to my ears (as well as all the "expected " benefits). so sick of being a water balloon, totally dismayed by reviews from knuckleheads that i guess equate water weight as positive gains. Great test numbers I'm beginning to realize are not really important. Results on the body as reported by vets is all I'm gonna pay attention to from now on.
Couldn't agree with you more SD1959, there are several other sources brands/kits that people on this board love that turned me into a water balloon as well and/or gave me massive headaches, sides like that do not equate strength, potency, or quality.....for pure kits his Gonovas and Genheal are top notch...no bloating or headaches with either just steady gains

Bodybuilding is strength and suffering, beauty and savagery, freedom and chains, all at the same time. Praise any man who chooses to pursue this life and walk it the way it's supposed to be walked. If you’re not in for the kill and lack the strength and commitment, then just walk away...

*Disclaimer: Everything that this user says is fictional and for entertainment purposes only*
Old 10-09-2017, 03:59 PM
Board Sponsor

Quote:
Couldn't agree with you more SD1959, there are several other sources brands/kits that people on this board love that turned me into a water balloon as well and/or gave me massive headaches, sides like that do not equate strength, potency, or quality.....for pure kits his Gonovas and Genheal are top notch...no bloating or headaches with either just steady gains
Thank you very much Pumped for your great feedback!
Old 10-09-2017, 09:36 PM

Quote:
May I ask what your dose and body weight are? Any t3 or t4?

Thanks!!!

Sd
Old 10-13-2017, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD1959 View Post
May I ask what your dose and body weight are? Any t3 or t4?

Thanks!!!

Sd
Of course brother,

280lbs

2.5 iu am and 2.5 iu pm

50mcg T3 periodically

Bodybuilding is strength and suffering, beauty and savagery, freedom and chains, all at the same time. Praise any man who chooses to pursue this life and walk it the way it's supposed to be walked. If you’re not in for the kill and lack the strength and commitment, then just walk away...

*Disclaimer: Everything that this user says is fictional and for entertainment purposes only*