Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Nutrition Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Nutrition Forum Discuss anything related to dieting and supplementation.

Old 04-04-2016, 02:52 PM

Default Tudca??

Is there any main brand you guys recommend with this supplement for quality??

YOU FEAR YOUR OWN ANGER

THE DRIVE TO DO GREAT AND TERRIBLE THINGS
Old 04-04-2016, 03:12 PM

I'm curious too. I used "Clear" by gunshowsupplements.com but I'm not sure I trust their label claims. I wish life extension carried it.
Old 04-04-2016, 07:58 PM

Powder city.
http://www.powdercity.com/products/t...oxycholic-acid
Old 04-26-2016, 09:48 PM

If you want caps instead of powder primordial-muscle.. I usually use powder city but they were out of capsules so I went with primordial-muscle.... I think it was a little cheaper even
Old 04-26-2016, 10:38 PM

You should really go with UDCA IMO.
UDCA is the true medical compound actually used in hospitals to treat liver conditions.
Tudca is the supplement industires attempt to sell the product. They added taurine to the product and then funded some BS testing saying it worked just as good as UDCA. In fact, funny enough, they actually tried to claim it worked better.
The funny thing is by adding the Taurine they totally changed the composition of the compound and I saw where an organic chemist posted that there is no way orally ingested TUDCA could be doing what the supplement industry funded study said it was. Isnt that lovely of those slimeballs?
Get real UDCA from an RC company. I know for a fact (personal experience) cem has legit UDCA. I personally dont use udca for prevention. For that I use NAC at 1200mgs/day but if in spite of the NAC my enzymes become elevated to an unacceptable level (which has only happened 2x btw) I then hop on UDCA at a dose of 250-500mgs/day. Both times I had to resort to UDCA use within 2 weeks my values were down within clinically normal range.
Old 04-26-2016, 10:49 PM

I picked up some clear and then some livotrit plus from biotics research corp. I will get some UDCA from cem as well all this should work If It doesn't I got some serious problems then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyinkedup View Post
UDCA is the true medical compound actually used in hospitals to treat liver conditions.
Tudca is the supplement industires attempt to sell the product. They added taurine to the product and then funded some BS testing saying it worked just as good as UDCA. In fact, funny enough, they actually tried to claim it worked better.
The funny thing is by adding the Taurine they totally changed the composition of the compound and I saw where an organic chemist posted that there is no way orally ingested TUDCA could be doing what the supplement industry funded study said it was. Isnt that lovely of those slimeballs?
Get real UDCA from an RC company. I know for a fact (personal experience) cem has legit UDCA. I personally dont use udca for prevention. For that I use NAC at 1200mgs/day but if in spite of the NAC my enzymes become elevated to an unacceptable level (which has only happened 2x btw) I then hop on UDCA at a dose of 250-500mgs/day. Both times I had to resort to UDCA use within 2 weeks my values were down within clinically normal range.

YOU FEAR YOUR OWN ANGER

THE DRIVE TO DO GREAT AND TERRIBLE THINGS
Old 04-27-2016, 03:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyinkedup View Post
I second this. I dont have them handy, but a few studies I read showed the addition of taurine actually lessened the effectiveness for the above posted reasons. I've used Cems as well and tested with labs .

Last edited by bigbreads80 : 04-27-2016 at 03:22 AM.
Old 05-09-2016, 09:58 PM

I use NAC and tudca but if NAC don't even do anything I'll just drop it and run tudca/udca year round.... I run 600 NAC and 250 tudca as maintenance and double them when running orals.... ..NAC is very inexpensive but I thought it was an effective supplement but now I'm thinking maybe it's not
Old 05-09-2016, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pattyd View Post
I use NAC and tudca but if NAC don't even do anything I'll just drop it and run tudca/udca year round.... I run 600 NAC and 250 tudca as maintenance and double them when running orals.... ..NAC is very inexpensive but I thought it was an effective supplement but now I'm thinking maybe it's not
I really think NAC is effective. On cycle i run it at 1200mgs/day. Of all the cycles I have run ony 2 times have I needed to add in UDCA becaause the NAC failed to keep my liver enzymes in check. Prior to using NAC and using Milk Thistle my liver values NEVER stayed in check so NAC is def working just that in some cycles it int potent enough. Thats when I resorted to UDCA use.
Also NAC is just an awesome general health supplement. I take it at 600mgs/day off cycle for that very reason. It is converted to glutathione in the body which is arguably he single most potent anti oxidant there is.
Old 01-20-2019, 05:47 AM

Yeah I'm still running NAC.... It's so inexpensive I just keep it at 1200mg year round.... Tudca I only been running when on orals at 500-600mgs daily depending what brand I get.