Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Pictures of our Members
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Pictures of our Members Post and view your pics here.

Old 12-07-2017, 05:53 PM

Default Back N BIS

Been geraing up for meet which I did week ago and Have done NO biceps so more back than back n bis lol... But here at about 210 was about 215 bit after and still 2-3 weeks left on cycle of 500 test and 500 TREN!! most tren ever by FAR and strength is way up. Again due to Pl meet right about here was doing very little assistance so had I been on hypertrophy routine Id def be bigger and more muscular..

Will be going off for quite awhile soon and then will repat this cycle with A50 last 6 weeks before next meet and mk677...
Old 01-15-2018, 09:56 AM

Default front...

was on 500 test and 500 TREN!!! was way up n bw hit pr in meets and gym.. was roughly 220 but the product kept giving me HUGE issues with redness soreness and at one point a rash/lump and though I was infected about antibiotics cleared me up... Lab rep claimed never had issues with NEONE but me but idk and I wont use em again despite great gains not worth losing an arm LOLOL... Plyus I missed weeks where I couldnt squat as I couldnt bend leg couldnt bend over to reach bar at a deadlift event I trained for but did a meet with NO issues then week after the last straw I had the worst issues ever from delt shot and tossed rest of bottle 2...anywhere the gyno here was almost overnight hit sum letro and now comp gone but have missed 3 weeks rougly from bad shot...here was where I was b4 that
Old 01-15-2018, 10:09 AM

AND after #2 towards week 7 or 8
Old 01-16-2018, 03:24 AM

You have a nice physique even though powerlifting is your passion. Nice work!
Old 01-16-2018, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stallion1 View Post
You have a nice physique even though powerlifting is your passion. Nice work!
Yeah mostly cause I have shape and stay low BF eating donuts and pizza lol.. But I started out bbing and wanted to do a bbing comp but needed mass so did some powerlifting...Then it was hit 300 bench hit 550 dead hit 350 benmch 600 dead etc and now Im stuck LOL... I still might do a masters BBING comp when I hit most long term bbing goals but I wanna go BIG and do NPC and do well on a big cycle.. here Im just literally doing big 3 for 3rm every week and a few aasitance lifts usually 5 reps at most so... Only muscle I have that responds well to low reps is my quads despite all saying higher is usually best..
Old 01-25-2018, 04:42 AM

What process are you using to upload pics? I notice some people have links but I'm wanting to know how to post photos directly onto the thread like you've done here. Thanks
Old 01-29-2018, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackhammer00 View Post
What process are you using to upload pics? I notice some people have links but I'm wanting to know how to post photos directly onto the thread like you've done here. Thanks
i just use tinypics (tinypics.com)and you simply upload from computer and they then give you links to use for message board use or other uses with diff links ...they pop right up
Old 02-08-2018, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackhammer00 View Post
Download TapTalk

Looking hood brother