Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > HGH, IGF and Insulin Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

HGH, IGF and Insulin Forum Discuss HGH and its effects on the human body.

Old 07-15-2017, 06:48 AM

Default Has HGH been worth it to you?

For those people that have used HGH has it been worth it...

How long did you/have you run it and at what dose?
What did it do/has it done for you?

Has it been worth the money??
Old 07-15-2017, 12:06 PM

Used it for years from 2-4 ius. I dont notice any of the effects people talk about. To me its marketing hype and paper stats that dont translate to use. Recovery from training and workout is amazing. Its the only reason i use it as it allows me to train multiple times a day
Old 07-15-2017, 07:08 PM

Humatrope 3.5iu a day, after training for 34 years and running gear for 30 yrs, I wish I jumped on GH years ago, made all the difference in the world BUT. You need to already have the foundation, low bf% and muscular development along with the diet and cardio in place with proper anabolic, T/4 and slin! Basically all in or don't waste your $$$
Old 07-15-2017, 08:02 PM

when i run 4 iu and more its always good ran 2 ius for long time and nothing really and then went to 4 iu thats when it got really good imo
Old 07-16-2017, 06:04 PM

Hgh is definitely worth the money hands down. I didn't hop on the band wagon until about 40 so my natural levels were on the low side of normal.
It is a huge let down if you are just trying it for the first time and it's not quality stuff. I think 3-5 iu is a good dose to run very long term. I think it levels out the playing field for older guys to grow like they could in their 20's. I could never run 10 iu for very long compared to some of the other members here have said. It takes a while to start doing it's magic but once it has begun, you will be glad you paid the money.
Old 07-17-2017, 11:11 AM

For someone like me who struggles with a strict diet and consistent sleep (kids), it's been a significant benefit for my overall health and in staying mildly lean while aging into my mid 30's.

If you have no problem keeping your sleep and diet in check or are under 30 years old with decent genetics, generic HGH is not worth the $ unless you are competing.

It certainly has helped in injury recovery as you age past 30. That opinion is from my MD, not mine.
Old Yesterday, 12:45 AM

Thank you for your responses...keep them coming.

Great to read different perspectives.

It seems it may be a little overrated in terms of bang for buck.
Old Yesterday, 02:47 AM

GH, not really worth it for me, but MK677 has been worth it. Much cheaper than GH, less sides for me. 10mg ed is all I need - i've used many GH brands and low dose MK is the best IMO. Sleep is incredible. However, I did go to the doc recently and he was shocked to see bone spurs developed in my shoulder at such a young age. He said he wasn't sure how I had such rapid bone development. i think the elevated IGF1 in my body over the years has probably affected that - and in this case, the bone spurs are really painful and irritating my rotator cuff tendons. So the GH, in my case, has actually helped cause more injury and irritation than help with healing properties.