Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > General Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

General Discussion Discuss anything not related to bodybuilding.

Old 03-13-2019, 07:26 AM

Default Pregnant women hot or not?

Iím just curious, some broís get so disgusted by preggo women, but I was never attracted to my wife more than when she was pregnant.
Do you find it hot or not?... Redrock
Old 03-13-2019, 11:08 AM

Yup, especially when they were gorgeous to begin with. I had this one chick I use to fuck around with when she got preggo she left her man and I was hitting that for a few months before she popped I realized then I loved preggo women.

There was never a genius without a tincture of madness. ~Aristotle (384 BC-322 BC)

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle (384 BC-322 BC)
Old 03-13-2019, 11:38 AM

DISGUSTING!!..If you wanna pump seend into a chick whos got another mans child inside her your basically a loser...now my own gf...I was like my son is in her ..i dont wanna touch anything...theres like pregnancy juices coming out on my dick...egg shells and yolk etc LOL fuck ouuta here...... It turned to an issue because I wanst keeping her pumped open so she had a harder pregnancy...If ur girls preggo you goot bang her guys...i dont like it but puctur someone else or think shes just a fat chick
Old 03-13-2019, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonkeyKong View Post
DISGUSTING!!..If you wanna pump seend into a chick whos got another mans child inside her your basically a loser...now my own gf...I was like my son is in her ..i dont wanna touch anything...theres like pregnancy juices coming out on my dick...egg shells and yolk etc LOL fuck ouuta here...... It turned to an issue because I wanst keeping her pumped open so she had a harder pregnancy...If ur girls preggo you goot bang her guys...i dont like it but puctur someone else or think shes just a fat chick
I bet your girl was getting it from someone if you werenít giving it to her Love how you say you gotta be ďbasically a loserĒ to fuck a preggo chick but you had to picture a fat chick who wasnít your gf/wife because your girl was preggo. Sounds like youíre the loser man. Next time sheís got a bun in the oven hit me up Iíll be glad to lay her out for you.

There was never a genius without a tincture of madness. ~Aristotle (384 BC-322 BC)

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle (384 BC-322 BC)
Old 03-13-2019, 12:16 PM

Well atleast you cant knock em up!
Old 03-13-2019, 12:25 PM

Im talking about wantin to fuk another mans girl where you dick is inches away from a baby...Sunds like you like children a lil to much
Quote:
Originally Posted by DieViolent View Post
I bet your girl was getting it from someone if you werenít giving it to her Love how you say you gotta be ďbasically a loserĒ to fuck a preggo chick but you had to picture a fat chick who wasnít your gf/wife because your girl was preggo. Sounds like youíre the loser man. Next time sheís got a bun in the oven hit me up Iíll be glad to lay her out for you.
Old 03-13-2019, 12:29 PM

And yeah faggot(dieviolent) I doubt my girl was getting fucked living isolated with me on a mountain top with a HUGE ass stomch..but homos like you try to makwe themselves out to be "manly " talking bout fkin pregnant chicks with giant bloated bellies .discharges, and things u prob dont know about...you prob jump in the ass eatin forums to trying to act cool...go eat some ass loser...I hope you brush your teeth though
Old 03-13-2019, 12:40 PM

Lol! Very true. I loved it when the wife was pregnant because we never had to think about any birth control. ... Redrock

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhbskull21 View Post
Well atleast you cant knock em up!
Old 03-13-2019, 12:47 PM

With my first kid, my wife wasnít dialating, the doctor said Iím leaving now so you need to have sex with her now. We did it right there in the hospital bed, the baby was out in less than an hour. ...Redrock

Quote:
Old 03-13-2019, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrock View Post
With my first kid, my wife wasnít dialating, the doctor said Iím leaving now so you need to have sex with her now. We did it right there in the hospital bed, the baby was out in less than an hour. ...Redrock
Seriously?
The first I ever heard that..lol
Old 03-13-2019, 06:51 PM

truth a guy at work i told him i didnt like banging my girl knowing my son was inside there...It was creepy..He had 3 boys and said you gotta hit that evry night or shes goin have a wicked hard time getting it out...she was in labor 20 somethin hours...
after watching a baby born..there was SHIT(literally) no one ever told me about that happens when girls pop one out..plus the bucket they threw the after birth in ...pregnancy is a turn off man..they only good thing is the tits grow..but once the bloat up their feet get fat their face etc its crazy... Any guy who can get off on doin a women with a baby in there especially if shes showing is def sick..Plenty of women out there why take a chick that just let a dude blow inside her...unless well.. lol you get the point. Imagine havin your preg girl step away from you a min at some outing or store and some weird ass dude staring at her stomach trying to get her number LOL.. Creepy shit
Old 03-14-2019, 09:28 AM

I get what youíre saying. Iím not turned on by another mans preggo woman. For some reason though, my wife just got hotter. She only gained weight in the belly, but her tits were so nice and big. Her skin was so nice and smooth etc, but the best part, she was a horney all the time like she was shooting 1500 mg test...Redrock

Quote:
truth a guy at work i told him i didnt like banging my girl knowing my son was inside there...It was creepy..He had 3 boys and said you gotta hit that evry night or shes goin have a wicked hard time getting it out...she was in labor 20 somethin hours...
after watching a baby born..there was SHIT(literally) no one ever told me about that happens when girls pop one out..plus the bucket they threw the after birth in ...pregnancy is a turn off man..they only good thing is the tits grow..but once the bloat up their feet get fat their face etc its crazy... Any guy who can get off on doin a women with a baby in there especially if shes showing is def sick..Plenty of women out there why take a chick that just let a dude blow inside her...unless well.. lol you get the point. Imagine havin your preg girl step away from you a min at some outing or store and some weird ass dude staring at her stomach trying to get her number LOL.. Creepy shit
Old 03-14-2019, 01:01 PM
Banned

I love banging pregnant women! Tits are swollen and firm, the only problem is that they are very gassy during pregnancy so I just jam my finger up their dirt road while they ride me so they donít let a stinky slip out.
Old 03-14-2019, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyEdge View Post
I love banging pregnant women! Tits are swollen and firm, the only problem is that they are very gassy during pregnancy so I just jam my finger up their dirt road while they ride me so they donít let a stinky slip out.
Lemme guess who this is...
Old 03-14-2019, 06:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmass1 View Post
The name is Edge! Johnny Edge!
Nice to meet ya bro!
Old 03-14-2019, 09:53 PM

Quote:
My thoughts exactly. Welcome back.
Old 03-14-2019, 10:00 PM

Quote:
The one and only Scott?
Old 03-15-2019, 08:54 AM

Whatís up Scotty the body? Missed your sick sense of humor... Redrock

Quote:
Nice to meet ya bro!
Old 03-15-2019, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Iím just curious, some broís get so disgusted by preggo women, but I was never attracted to my wife more than when she was pregnant.
Do you find it hot or not?... Redrock
Fuck yes, they are hot!! My wife got big hard tits and a full ass. It was like banging a different chick.

Ok, now itís perv time. I was selling my sons crib when I was moving. A smoking hot pregnant chick came to buy it. Her tits were popping out of her shirt. I spent some alone time after she left.

Was he the greatest of all time? No idea, it's an impossible standard. Who cares? He was awesome, and that should be enough.
Old 03-15-2019, 01:02 PM

Lol. Iíd have done the same thing... Redrock

Quote:
Originally Posted by adjutant View Post
Fuck yes, they are hot!! My wife got big hard tits and a full ass. It was like banging a different chick.

Ok, now itís perv time. I was selling my sons crib when I was moving. A smoking hot pregnant chick came to buy it. Her tits were popping out of her shirt. I spent some alone time after she left.
Old 03-16-2019, 06:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adjutant View Post

Totally agree with the first paragraph. Was a little weird at first, thinking of a baby being in there, but then As she developed I found her hot and was willing to accept the baby being in there part.

On the second paragraph. I probably would have done the same thing!
Old 03-17-2019, 12:14 PM

Quote:
I get what youíre saying. Iím not turned on by another mans preggo woman. For some reason though, my wife just got hotter. She only gained weight in the belly, but her tits were so nice and big. Her skin was so nice and smooth etc, but the best part, she was a horney all the time like she was shooting 1500 mg test...Redrock
Yeah for sure esp. if its your girl... I used to try to get mine to keep pumping after the baby stopped so I could drink the milk lol..try to see if any rumours bout those hormones in breast milk are true..she wouldnt do it though i did get a sip and put some in my coffe,,,it was sour kinda..
I liked the early stages when the tits are just starting to get bigger but my gf wasnt one of those girls who stay skinny and just get the bump...no no she completely blew up so that was rough and then I couldnt get it out of my head that my son was in there...
I remember being at the mall when i was like 18 to buy weight gain and stop at taco bell..two girls came and sat next to me and one basically told me she wanted to fuck me and asked if I cared If she was pregnant...I think it was more to the effect of " hey wanna hang out?your cute...Im pregnant,,,but i can still have fun....basically I mean I can still fuck" I was still talking two of them when 3 dudes walked past us and they looked up at them and left chasing after them...And Im thinking "WOW,,,this bitch is really goin places in life...she'll have 10x child support checks by the time shes 21"
Old 03-17-2019, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Nice to meet ya bro!
And gone. Poor scott.
Old 03-17-2019, 05:18 PM

^^^ F that loser..He got booted for a reason and to keep coming back not even trying to learn about gear or training just talk about eating ass and BBC...there are forums for that shit ...though mostly filled with 15 year old dbags lol
Old 03-18-2019, 07:35 AM

Lol. I know what youíre talking. I have about five women in my neighborhood who just keep pumping out the babies for more welfare money.. makes me sick!! They always ask my wife if she would care if the asked me to fuck. My wife cold cocked the bitch. I was like damn, my petite little babe, didnít know she had it in her. Pregnant women get hornier than us on 2 grams of test... Redrock

Quote:
Yeah for sure esp. if its your girl... I used to try to get mine to keep pumping after the baby stopped so I could drink the milk lol..try to see if any rumours bout those hormones in breast milk are true..she wouldnt do it though i did get a sip and put some in my coffe,,,it was sour kinda..
I liked the early stages when the tits are just starting to get bigger but my gf wasnt one of those girls who stay skinny and just get the bump...no no she completely blew up so that was rough and then I couldnt get it out of my head that my son was in there...
I remember being at the mall when i was like 18 to buy weight gain and stop at taco bell..two girls came and sat next to me and one basically told me she wanted to fuck me and asked if I cared If she was pregnant...I think it was more to the effect of " hey wanna hang out?your cute...Im pregnant,,,but i can still have fun....basically I mean I can still fuck" I was still talking two of them when 3 dudes walked past us and they looked up at them and left chasing after them...And Im thinking "WOW,,,this bitch is really goin places in life...she'll have 10x child support checks by the time shes 21"