Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Beginner's Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Beginner's Forum For people who are new to any part of this sport you may ask your questions here without fear of being flamed.

Old 02-19-2019, 03:19 PM

Exclamation Gyno

Hey guys I havenít been on in a while and could not get into my account so I made a new one anyways im not sure if this should be under beginners but I figured it the beat spot.
I have done 6 cycles over the last few years and have had no bad side affects I started my most recent cycle and felt very perparied. I had everything I needed and was very confadent.

Week 1-5
Dbal 25 mg per day
T500 blend once a week 1mg (this had deca in it)
Hcg eod 20 mcg
Aroma Ed 12.5mg
Propichia 1mg Ed (not sure I spelled that correctly

(After week 2 I switched over to test 400 1mg a week and at week 4 I switched to test e 250 2 mg a week on the same day)
Weeks 6-13
Te250 2mg once a week
Winny Ed 50mg
Aroma Ed 12.5 mg
Hcg eod 20 mcg eod
13-18
Clomid
Nova
Ed

I am now at the end of week 7 and over the last few day I have developed early signs of gyno sore nipples large lumps under both nipples. I need advice on where to go from here the reason we do this is to look like a specimen not to have bitch tits. I donít mind stoping the cycle and getting my body right and starting fresh.
What went wrong?
Should I stop and start pct?
Is there a apraxia pct Protocol I should follow to get my levels right and reverse the gyno?

I only have hcg clomid and nova on hand

Any information is greatly appreacaited
Old 02-20-2019, 01:30 PM

Get labs take on a prolactin test and a eatrodol sensitive test. You never know if 19nors skew estrogen results. Everyone says tren does. I dont think deca does. I just did a regular test and tacked on an estrodol sensitive and the difference between the two readings was 5 points. Currently 250mg test a week, 100mg deca a week, adex .2 mg three times a week.
Old 02-21-2019, 03:45 PM

Looking at what your dosage and products used to fight GYNO are listed as, I see that there is a real possibility that the AROMA is under dosed or bunk....that stuff works great, your taking 12.5 daily, most go EOD and have zero issues.....just a thought....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trufflebutter1 View Post
Hey guys I havenít been on in a while and could not get into my account so I made a new one anyways im not sure if this should be under beginners but I figured it the beat spot.
I have done 6 cycles over the last few years and have had no bad side affects I started my most recent cycle and felt very perparied. I had everything I needed and was very confadent.

Week 1-5
Dbal 25 mg per day
T500 blend once a week 1mg (this had deca in it)
Hcg eod 20 mcg
Aroma Ed 12.5mg
Propichia 1mg Ed (not sure I spelled that correctly

(After week 2 I switched over to test 400 1mg a week and at week 4 I switched to test e 250 2 mg a week on the same day)
Weeks 6-13
Te250 2mg once a week
Winny Ed 50mg
Aroma Ed 12.5 mg
Hcg eod 20 mcg eod
13-18
Clomid
Nova
Ed

I am now at the end of week 7 and over the last few day I have developed early signs of gyno sore nipples large lumps under both nipples. I need advice on where to go from here the reason we do this is to look like a specimen not to have bitch tits. I donít mind stoping the cycle and getting my body right and starting fresh.
What went wrong?
Should I stop and start pct?
Is there a apraxia pct Protocol I should follow to get my levels right and reverse the gyno?

I only have hcg clomid and nova on hand

Any information is greatly appreacaited
Old 03-07-2019, 06:45 PM
Euroking Rep

Hell no don’t stop the cycle

Most guys get too freaked out way too easy when they get a little swole in the tits

You don’t have gyno

You do perhaps have some swollen glands / receptors

Don’t sweat it

Get some nolvadex some clomid, caber, exemestane, etc

Don’t worry that much it will go away

Just treat it

I used to freak out too until I learned to address the issue and ride it out

50% OFF FULL Genshi LINE SEE WEBSITE: www.euroking-Gear.co

*New Shipping = No source is faster*
Old 03-07-2019, 07:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack View Post
Hell no don’t stop the cycle

Most guys get too freaked out way too easy when they get a little swole in the tits

You don’t have gyno

You do perhaps have some swollen glands / receptors

Don’t sweat it

Get some nolvadex some clomid, caber, exemestane, etc

Don’t worry that much it will go away

Just treat it

I used to freak out too until I learned to address the issue and ride it out
whoa Nelly... thats a lot of stuff. How many milligram would you suggest he take of each compound?

OP, I think you should worry about it. I got a hard lump behind my right nipple. Luckily my Doctor was good with a scalpel. I went in his office and laid down, put my hand behind my head, he gave me a local, then he cut a slit in my nipple and cut out what looked like a piece of gristle. sent it off to the lab for testing. Then stitched my nipple back up. Most doctors don't do this in their office anymore, so it could cost a little more if you have to have it done at the hospital. Don't ignore medical issues that should be answered by a medical professional.

I think the worst thing we can do on this forum is tell people not to worry about medical issues.

Last edited by Destructos : 03-07-2019 at 07:19 PM.
Old 03-08-2019, 11:40 AM
Euroking Rep

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destructos View Post
I went in his office and laid down, put my hand behind my head, he gave me a local, then he cut a slit in my nipple and cut out what looked like a piece of gristle. sent it off to the lab for testing. Then stitched my nipple back up.
*ouch*

That makes me queezy just thinking about it

20 years ago an old college bud told me the same story but it was a military doctor while he was in the army

I have had some serious flareups sensitivity and several Pea sized hard lumps over the yearsÖ But every single time Iíve always been able to reverse it with the aforementioned meds

I always keep a variety of that stuff on hand to use as needed heck I even have some tablets of Letrozole over five years old I donít ever have to use those but itís on hand for worst case scenario

Be prepared scouts

Mack

Old 03-08-2019, 11:49 AM
Banned

Mack; you just named a bunch of stuff for this guy to take and told him not to worry about it. Why didn’t you go ahead and tell him how many milligram to take? What ever you want to do is up to you but you are giving medical advice to one of our members and telling them to ignore a problem that he is concerned about. Why don’t you finish what you started and tell him how many milligram of those substances he should take? Also you said he didn’t have gyno. Did you look at this patient?

Edit: this member made this post called GYNO and then put a big yellow sign next to it and you roll in with that dumb shit? If OP says he has Gyno I have no reason to doubt the man. Who the fuck are you to tell this man he doesn’t have gyno? You call yourself a rep and you post medical advice like this?

Last edited by Destructos : 03-08-2019 at 12:01 PM.
Old 03-08-2019, 11:55 AM
Euroking Rep

I Run typical standard doses of whichever compound I happen to choose my favorite is exemestane usually just one tablet per week

But it really depends on the situation some guys claim they need a harsher compounds like letro

Others prefer the old-school nolvadex for different reasons

Bloodwork should really be done and a little bit of research and personal trial just like we all do with all the other compounds we run

Not sure what you mean by your last comment if I saw this patient or not? I guess you’re just being a funny guy .... ha ha

Not Dr. Mack unfortunately... just Mack lol

Last edited by Mack : 03-08-2019 at 11:57 AM.
Old 03-08-2019, 11:59 AM
Euroking Rep

Oh and just to be clear I did not tell him to not worry about it and ignore it

I told him to not worry about it so much but he needs to take action

There’s a big difference there

Old 03-08-2019, 12:04 PM
Banned

Start back pedaling cheer leader lol. You told the guy he didn’t have gyno. Did you see this patient in your dr office?

Don’t just stop there, give the man a cure with these drugs, tell him how many milligram to take.

OP: ignore anything this fool says. Go see a doctor.

Last edited by Destructos : 03-08-2019 at 12:10 PM.
Old 03-08-2019, 04:58 PM
Euroking Rep

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destructos View Post
You told the guy he didnít have gyno. Did you see this patient in your dr office?

Donít just stop there, give the man a cure with these drugs, tell him how many milligram to take.
Sorry about your new status as senior member = youíre NOT and EK Rep anymore

Youíre bitter and mad and angry

We understand

Now you attack me

I get it ..... Iím sorry for you bro

Go ahead and vent and get it out

Maybe you need a snickers bar?

Take care friend and PM me any time if you need help with anything

We are all brothers of iron

Mack

Old 03-08-2019, 06:33 PM
Banned

Fuck off Mack. You don't have to post on every thread. You're like a little cheerleader prissing around with your pom poms and you don't even have a clue as to what you are talking about.

Don't dole out stupid medical advice to our members and tell them they don't know whats wrong with their own body. You are a cheerleader Mack not a medical professional. How in the hell can you tell someone that they don't have gyno? You should stop before you embarrass yourself anymore.

And the low hanging fruit that I am not a Rep anymore? You cant even talk shit on a forum lol. all I had to do was be a cheerleader like you Macky; The international businessman who travels the globe but doesnt have the money to buy gear... hilarious.
Old 03-08-2019, 07:07 PM
Euroking Rep

Weighed. Measured. Done.

you did it to yourself brother

Again just PM me if I can help you in any way

No reason to be bitter mate .....

Doesn’t have to be that way

Mack

Last edited by Mack : 03-08-2019 at 07:42 PM.
Old 03-10-2019, 02:21 PM
Banned

One thing I dont miss macky; You PM'ing me about Sour Diesel and asking me to back you up every day. What did he do to you Macky? Did he make you touch his wiener? Or? Did you want to touch it and he wouldn't let you? I kind of pictured you swinging that way. Anything to do with naked women you stay away. You even tried to take attention away from tabbyanne

As far as anyone PM'ing you for advice, that's a disaster waiting to happen. You remind me of the retarded guy down the street who dreams of being a "Pro pogo stick champion" every day you practice harder and harder but some day you will realize that you are retarded; then again maybe not, maybe you will continue to be retarded, say retarded shit and offer retarded advice.

Kick Rocks Macky
Old 03-11-2019, 05:10 AM
Euroking Rep

I know you are having a hard time

4 votes in favor of deleting your EK Rep status

0 (that’s ZERO) votes in favor of keeping you

Now please stop eroding the board with your tantrums.

Please STOP cluttering the OLM forum with your rage and fruitless vengeance, grossly exaggerated claims, and bold face lies.

We all collectively thank you in advance for this.

Last edited by Mack : 03-11-2019 at 05:27 AM.
Old 03-13-2019, 07:34 PM
Banned

Talking

Quote:
I know you are having a hard time

4 votes in favor of deleting your EK Rep status

0 (thatís ZERO) votes in favor of keeping you

Now please stop eroding the board with your tantrums.

Please STOP cluttering the OLM forum with your rage and fruitless vengeance, grossly exaggerated claims, and bold face lies.

We all collectively thank you in advance for this.
Dude, are you still bleeding over here? I know you don't know this but there is more to life than OLM and cheerleading for EK. Why do you keep bringing EK up? He gave me a very attractive severance package and actually thanked me. Eurorep is cool as hell and wished me goodluck as well. I also still talk to Irish. I still get PMs from guys asking me questions and thanking me for staying with them until they got their package. I also get PMs from members saying I am a good dude and they dont know why EK keeps a douche like you but I know why... You are a cheerleader. You are also full of shit. Everything you say about being an international business man, carrying all this gear with you in the airport is bullshit. You never went to a university and studied psychology to the point of making an evaluation on anyone. You crave attention and want to be someone so bad. You have the intellect of a junior high girl. I was a rep and saw more than you think I did and I can assure you the ICFK (Inner Circle Friends of the King) only exists in your mind. Nobody takes anything you say seriously. I think your pictures are skewed and there is something about Karli also. How do we know you didn't fabricate that? Unlike you, anything I say can be taken to the bank and cashed. Its called integrity, something that you don't understand, so you lie to make up for it. And I don't miss your PMs every time SD made you cry and you wanted me to back you up. You could suck my dick Macky but I'm not gay, so fuck off. And when you give these members bad advice I am going to call you on it.

And for the record, we both did the same triceps selfie and my triceps was bigger than yours.
Old 03-13-2019, 08:00 PM
Euroking Rep

^

Physiology not psychology. Owned and operated my own personal training business in FL before investing in a software company franchise that went very good for me.

Published author of 3 books.

Sorry friend if you have a hard time grasping the idea that some people are driven and accomplish goals.

But that’s the nature of most Bodybuilders. Success oriented and driven.

As for the rest of your fabricated post .....

Well..... deep sigh for you .... enough said.

Good luck cowboy

Oh and ‘you think’ this or that is worthless. It’s kind of like when your girlfriend says ‘I feel .....”

Feelings, nothing more than feelings .... insert tiny violin and music here for you.

I’ve been posting pics since before I became an EK Rep you stupid Mutha Fucka so trying to say my pics are anything but the real deal shows all the regulars what a true dumbass you are

Sorry friend but you speak of lack of integrity? That’d be you tumbleweed.

And yes moron I travel internationally Canada USA and the Carribbean usually and yes I take my gear with me. Too hard for you to compute that Texas Toast? Does not surprise me.

You still talk to irish? That’s funny. The same Irish you called a dick and said you never liked? That same Irish? I’ll post your original forum post if you like?

Keep living in fantasy world friend.

Oh and as far as the Inner Circle Friends of the King goes .... yeah your pretty much OUT.

Please don’t forget you were voted off the island 4 to 0.

You can easily guess who the 4 were that voted against you dumbass. There was no severance package only package was me telling you good bye.

All that being said. Please feel welcome on our forum at all times.

You are in the iron brotherhood just like all of us and we embrace you as a brother of iron.

If you ever need any help please feel free to PM me.

Oh and no brother I’m sorry but I seen your pics and I’m gonna have to respectfully disagree about your mentioned triceps.

Oh and Karli .... Euroking’s Sponsored Athlete who got her IFBB pro card? Very fucking real.

Maybe you did not follow along for the 12+ weeks we documented her road to nationals with weekly pictures?

But since you only communicate with chicks that bartend at Redneck Heaven in San Antonio I understand why you find it hard to believe that a guy like me knows hot ass fitness and bodybuilder chicks.

Peace out mate.

Mack

Last edited by Mack : 03-13-2019 at 08:07 PM.
Old 03-13-2019, 08:01 PM

^^ Holy shit guys!! Must be good TREN from both your sources!!!Theres always tomm..."cant we all just get along"
Old 03-13-2019, 08:35 PM
Banned

Oh... he's good and mad now. You said you went to college; thats a 2 year degree if you finished. You never went to a university. If you did, you wouldn't be a snaggletooth

Behavior is observable Macky. Sorry but there is no ICFK in real life. It doesn't help with rental cars or hotel fares, dental bills or anything. you're cuckoo.

Why do you keep saying if I need anything to PM you? You are always the one who PM'd me "SD called me names... help me!"

My dick is also bigger than yours, just like my triceps. And you are Gay!
Old 03-13-2019, 08:42 PM
Euroking Rep

Ok. Officially done with you now since you have gone way over the top. Only complete nonsense comes out of you.

You’re soft like a baby. I’ve seen your pics. Pure Slop.

Try higher protein medium fat lower carbs and some cardio.

PM me if you need help with diet and training.

Mic drop.

Last edited by Mack : 03-13-2019 at 08:46 PM.
Old 03-13-2019, 09:08 PM
Banned

Default Smile for us Macky!

San Antonio is much better than New Jersey. The River-walk, The Alamo, sea World, Six Flags, Botanical Garden and tons of other things not mention jobs. Some of the smartest people in the world are in San Antonio as well as a shit load of musicians AND DENTISTS! Oh and "Houston we have a problem" does that sound familiar?

There is no mic drop; that's like the (ICFK) another imaginary thing. You're still a homosexual who doesn't like to look at a woman's body. As soon as my pack comes in I will post it for everyone to see. Then I want you to post a pic of that snaggle tooth.

If you need anything PM me bro.
Old 03-14-2019, 12:48 PM
Banned

Strike 3 for Destructos!! LOL! Destructos is a joke! Dude was only a mod for a few months before he got the boot! Mack and Irish hold down the EK forum just fine without the immature behavior of that clown. That chump actually thinks Adam Levine from Maroon 5 is on juice! LOL!

Quote:
Sorry about your new status as senior member = you’re NOT and EK Rep anymore

You’re bitter and mad and angry

We understand

Now you attack me

I get it ..... I’m sorry for you bro

Go ahead and vent and get it out

Maybe you need a snickers bar?

Take care friend and PM me any time if you need help with anything

We are all brothers of iron

Mack

Last edited by JohnnyEdge : 03-15-2019 at 07:01 AM.
Old 03-23-2019, 09:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
^

There was no severance package only package was me telling you good bye.

Mack
just thought I would show you the severance package, I received today. Another cuckoo post from you Macky.

To EK and EuroRep, you guys are cool as hell! Thank you and best wishes brothers! Not you though Macky... You're retarded and you pretend to know things that you don't know.

Old 03-25-2019, 03:25 AM
Euroking Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyEdge View Post
Strike 3 for Destructos!! LOL! Destructos is a joke! Dude was only a mod for a few months before he got the boot! Mack and Irish hold down the EK forum just fine without the immature behavior of that clown. That chump actually thinks Adam Levine from Maroon 5 is on juice! LOL!
Thank you sir. Irish, myself, eurorep and Euroking the man himself. We all take great pride serving you here..

Destructos sends me a very odd PM Sunday...

Weird I guess he spends his weekends fantasizing about me wearing a dress and hanging out with him? Maybe he wears dresses idk

Whatever floats his boat I guess LOL ... I’m sorry but I won’t be ‘coming to texas’ to Visit you and I certainly will not be wearing a dress with you but dream on cowboy

I don’t mind if you PM me for training and diet advice but asking me to visit you in Texas and put on a dress for you is just bizarre.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destructos
Let me know when you are in Texas sister. I’ll see if I can’t find a dress you like.

Cheers Fuckface.
You can keep on ranting it does not bother me. Rather it just continues to show everybody WHY we curbed your ass and ditched you.

###

Last edited by Mack : 03-25-2019 at 04:58 PM.
Old 03-27-2019, 05:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Thank you sir. Irish, myself, eurorep and Euroking the man himself. We all take great pride serving you here..

Destructos sends me a very odd PM Sunday...

Weird I guess he spends his weekends fantasizing about me wearing a dress and hanging out with him? Maybe he wears dresses idk

Whatever floats his boat I guess LOL ... I’m sorry but I won’t be ‘coming to texas’ to Visit you and I certainly will not be wearing a dress with you but dream on cowboy

I don’t mind if you PM me for training and diet advice but asking me to visit you in Texas and put on a dress for you is just bizarre.

You can keep on ranting it does not bother me. Rather it just continues to show everybody WHY we curbed your ass and ditched you.

###
Well if you are going to bring everybody in to it, I will too... You've got all the resources to give away cash but for some reason you cant replace a long time customers crashed gear. Then you act like he made it up because EK didn't sell that mg of gear. But it was labeled wrong! while you had your hand up your boyfriends ass, I got ahold of DP and got to the bottom of the label mixup. I ask to pull that compound and was told no. Then someone else comes along and has crashed gear. I also seen a long time customer wait a long time to get his seized order. You would be better off to fight your own fights pussy boy and leave EK and the others out of it. This just goes to show how big of a pussy and a coward you are. You have to drag them into it and its a forum...

I wish everyone on this forum would write EK and tell him what a pathetic loser you are.

EDIT: And to ask you for training advice? I have already seen your GH advice today, wow... 4IU a day for a guy who just started. Testosterone and orals for a girls first cycle. You were training 3 days a week here while back? Cabergoline once a week. you would be the last retard I would ask for any advice. You act like you are IFBB and you didnt even compete in the bulker. You are a fucking idiot... Jeez.

Last edited by Destructos : 03-27-2019 at 05:21 PM.