Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Beginner's Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Beginner's Forum For people who are new to any part of this sport you may ask your questions here without fear of being flamed.

Old 08-23-2007, 07:02 PM

Question Questions about halo aggression

How much would 25mgs a day of halo for four weeks effect my mood? Also, could smoking pot help counter act the aggression? I think this steroid is what I'm looking for but I'm kind of passive aggressive and I'd like to keep it that way. I believe if I started expressing my anger openly it could get me in trouble. Plus, I don't want to act like a complete prick.
Old 08-23-2007, 07:08 PM

Don't know about you but ME + Halo = instant asshole! It won't take long for it to kick in if it's going to make you that way. The key is to be able to recognize it in yourself before everyone else does.

Proven VIP @ VIP

loco@securenym.net
Old 08-23-2007, 07:21 PM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellocogrande View Post
Don't know about you but ME + Halo = instant asshole! It won't take long for it to kick in if it's going to make you that way. The key is to be able to recognize it in yourself before everyone else does.
I just don't want to buy a 4 week supply of Stenox then stop taking it half way in because of the mood swings.
Old 08-28-2007, 03:09 AM

Smoking pot to reduce aggression? Come on man...
If you are a serious BB you wouldn't even think of touching weed... Also...if you can't handle the halo aggression--stay away from it
Old 08-28-2007, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaterpolo View Post
if you can't handle the halo aggression--stay away from it

Exactly, and it won't take you long to know.

Proven VIP @ VIP

loco@securenym.net
Old 08-29-2007, 12:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGotro View Post
How much would 25mgs a day of halo for four weeks effect my mood? Also, could smoking pot help counter act the aggression? I think this steroid is what I'm looking for but I'm kind of passive aggressive and I'd like to keep it that way. I believe if I started expressing my anger openly it could get me in trouble. Plus, I don't want to act like a complete prick.
Halotestex (fluoxymesterone) is an oral derivative of the male hormone testosterone. Unlike testosterone, halotestex does not convert to estrogen. Therefore, estrogen-related side effects such as fat deposition, water retention, and gynecomastia do not occur. Halotestex has powerful androgenic properties. It is particularly noted for increased strength without significant additional weight gain. Side effects include aggression, oily skin, and virilization. Halotestex is considered to be very toxic to the liver, and thus must be used with caution and for short durations only.

Powerlifters and weightlifters who must stay within a certain weight class often use Halotestin because they are primarily interested in a strength gain without adding body weight. In bodybuilding this drug is almost exclusively taken during preparation for a competition. With a lower body fat content Halotestin gives the bodybuilder a distinctive muscle hardness and sharpness. Although the muscle diameter does not increase, it appears more massive since the muscle den-sity is improved. The fact that a daily dose of up to 20 mg does not cause water and salt retention makes it even more desirable. During a diet, Halotestin helps the athlete get through difficult, intense training while increasing the aggressiveness of many us-ers. This is another reason why it is so popular among powerlifters, weightlifters, football players, and, in particular, boxers. The generally observed dose is normally 20-40 mg/day. Bodybuilders are usually satisfied with 20-30 mg/day while powerlifters often take 40 mg/day or more. The daily dosage is usually split into two equal amounts and taken mornings and evenings with plenty of fluids. Since the tablets are 1 7-alpha alky-lated, they can be taken during meals without any loss in effect.

Thats what most boxers use as well, what you could do is run winstrol tabs 30-50 mgs ed for 5 weeks and run the Halotestex for 3-4 weeks, start winstrol then add the Halost in. Drink MASSIVE amounts of water, cause I'm not a big fan on running to orals like that. But they can be done safe, even if you drop the winnies down to just 30mgs ed. Youll get leaner, and most of all strenth, lots of it. if you train like an animal.
I did all grappling training forms, and lifting as well, but I lift lighter and massive reps, just for the burn. I leaned out awesome. and the strenth was there. you dont wanna do heavey weight, it will give you only short burst of strenth, you want long dorations of strenth and endurance, with out wieght gains....