Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Nutrition Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Nutrition Forum Discuss anything related to dieting and supplementation.

Old 05-16-2018, 02:25 PM

Default Effective Joint Supplements.

Can someone recommend some good supplements for joints. My shit aches like no other these days. TIA
Old 05-16-2018, 03:08 PM

I doubt theres anything legal that works. Back in the day adequan used to be talked about alot but last time i was at my vet they said its prescription only now. Nothing ive tried from tumeric, chrondroiton, gluscosamine, shark cartilidge did anything
Old 05-16-2018, 09:02 PM

brother i use glc 2000 best shit i ever used......
Old 05-17-2018, 12:48 AM

75mg deca works wonders year round.
Old 05-17-2018, 02:07 AM

Yup, deca and/or NPP. Don't forget your basic shit like glucosamine, chondroitin, and MSN. It really does help.
Old 05-17-2018, 03:25 AM

Joyful joints
Old 05-19-2018, 06:17 PM
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngster77 View Post
Can someone recommend some good supplements for joints. My shit aches like no other these days. TIA
What do you run? If you use winny that can be a part of it.
Other options:
Medical tourism- India has MANY ortho's educated here in the USA and find sports orthos work on athletes in footie (soccer) and/or Cricket. They can do stem cell treatments and Hyalaraunic Acid type injects into elbows, shoulders, wherever. Might as well get films and MRI's done to see what you are looking at.
It's not cheap but neither is GH, food, bills. and having multiple car payments. If you are serious look into it just to learn about what it takes. Deca/NPP is ok but you need to know if you have a knee that is close to bone on bone.
Old 05-21-2018, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by b40361 View Post
brother i use glc 2000 best shit i ever used......
Pretty good reviews on this stuff. Gonna give it a shot. Thanks brotha.
Old 05-21-2018, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pez View Post
What do you run? If you use winny that can be a part of it.
Other options:
Medical tourism- India has MANY ortho's educated here in the USA and find sports orthos work on athletes in footie (soccer) and/or Cricket. They can do stem cell treatments and Hyalaraunic Acid type injects into elbows, shoulders, wherever. Might as well get films and MRI's done to see what you are looking at.
It's not cheap but neither is GH, food, bills. and having multiple car payments. If you are serious look into it just to learn about what it takes. Deca/NPP is ok but you need to know if you have a knee that is close to bone on bone.
I've only used oral winny once so that's definitely not the issue.
Old 05-21-2018, 07:51 PM

The only thing I have used is oral winny, and it definitely gave me joint problems.
Old 05-22-2018, 06:15 AM
Euroking Rep

Have you looked in to any of the injectable formulations used for racehorses?

PM if you need help with this category of supplements
Www.euroking-gear.co
New Shipping Method No source is faster.
Old 05-23-2018, 09:15 AM

Cissus, glucosamine, chondroitin, msm, lots of chicken cartilage (not pig), this is the usual regimen recommended for over the counter. I believe they are mostly useful for prevention though I know people who say they get relief from them. Life Extension makes a few more that I'm taking right now because I'm laid up with a broken back. I'm on their krill oil joint supplement, and Arthromax Advanced. Check their site for ingredients. I've never really had "joint pain" except for the fact that my shoulders take longer to warm up than they did twenty years ago. Low dose deca seems to be most effective for almost everyone. You don't need to go to India or Bangkok to get the hyaluronic acid/stem cell treatment, it's available right here in the US. If I were to go to another country I'd go to Thailand, Bangkok has great care. First thing I'd do is get some imaging done to see what the problem is.
Old 07-28-2018, 10:30 AM
Direct Rep

Relief Factor. Works better than anything except nandrolones. 3 week trial 19.95. Tried it for the fuck of it and Iím so happy I did... Redrock

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngster77 View Post
Old 09-20-2018, 09:45 PM

Default Ostarine!

I've got hereditary Arthritis and have also beat my joints up pretty well over the years. I've tried everything over the counter under the sun and the only things that have worked well were Deca, which had other side effects i didn't like and Ostarine. A local shop I work with gave me my first bottle because I was prepping for a meet and was feeling pretty bad in all my joints. he felt bad for me and said if this works come get some more if it doesn't you're not out anything.

I'm on my third bottle at 30mg a day, which is at the high end but 10mg and 20mg weren't enough for me. May be a body weight thing as i weigh in around 260 right now. Anyway, you're supposed to cycle it 10-12 on and then a couple of weeks off. Day 5 into my first week off I could hardly handle the stairs in my house and by the end of the first week, I was miserable again and eating ibuprofen. I went in and got another bottle and took 3 right there in the store. The next morning I felt some relief and now a week in I feel fantastic again.

I am a firm believer in this compound for alleviating joint pain, supposedly it can also rebuild soft tissue in the join, but I'm not paying for an MRI ro Cat to find out. I just know I feel better.

Best lifts
--------------
Bench - 615 in single ply Katana
Deadlift - 670 king metal pro
Squat - 545 - belt only