Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > HGH, IGF and Insulin Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

HGH, IGF and Insulin Forum Discuss HGH and its effects on the human body.

Old 10-30-2018, 06:55 PM

Default HGH heart rate and behavior. Input and experience please

recently tried a new source (because it was cheaper go figure) and was met with some odd sides. Sides include rapid heart beat / strength of heart beats harder as if I am aware of my heart beat etc.. along with much higher heart rate 90-100bpm while resting and into upper 140s-150s on treadmill at 3.4 speed. Odd thing is, serum came back high and IGF came back at 578 on 5iu. SO, it is gh and quite powerful to my knowledge, just very odd and concerning sides as I've been doing this a while and never experienced that.

I also checked my fasted BG and has been in low 90s, typical of someone using GH at 5iu and no insulin counter. Anyone experience similar or know of this? Some things I question are fillers? additives or maybe impurities? Maybe nothing at all?
Old 10-30-2018, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerstroke32 View Post
recently tried a new source (because it was cheaper go figure) and was met with some odd sides. Sides include rapid heart beat / strength of heart beats harder as if I am aware of my heart beat etc.. along with much higher heart rate 90-100bpm while resting and into upper 140s-150s on treadmill at 3.4 speed. Odd thing is, serum came back high and IGF came back at 578 on 5iu. SO, it is gh and quite powerful to my knowledge, just very odd and concerning sides as I've been doing this a while and never experienced that.

I also checked my fasted BG and has been in low 90s, typical of someone using GH at 5iu and no insulin counter. Anyone experience similar or know of this? Some things I question are fillers? additives or maybe impurities? Maybe nothing at all?

Hey Powerstroke, I would be questioning the same things you are ...what are the fillers, additives, impurities, in the product itself.
There have been many conversations on this board over the years above what's actually in these generic kits. It has been a concern for many vets and for good reason since it's being injected daily multiple times into our bodies. There are certainly good reputation well known generics on the market but when using true pharmacy gh iu to iu there is certainly a difference.

Bodybuilding is strength and suffering, beauty and savagery, freedom and chains, all at the same time. Praise any man who chooses to pursue this life and walk it the way it's supposed to be walked. If you’re not in for the kill and lack the strength and commitment, then just walk away...

*Disclaimer: Everything that this user says is fictional and for entertainment purposes only*
Old 10-31-2018, 06:34 AM

Right.. definitely concerning especially for the price of these kits. Even though they tested well, the juice is not worth the squeeze for such health effects. I have been bodybuilding and competing for years now, I have run serostim at 6iu a day and never such issues, just feel like a million bucks.

I also notice, some generics when mixed get real foamy or soapy like spit bubbles and the pucks are very large. The serostim I used, no such thing occurred and the pucks were very small in comparison and they were 18iu. Definitely concerning.
Old 12-06-2018, 03:07 AM

Quote:
Right.. definitely concerning especially for the price of these kits. Even though they tested well, the juice is not worth the squeeze for such health effects. I have been bodybuilding and competing for years now, I have run serostim at 6iu a day and never such issues, just feel like a million bucks.

I also notice, some generics when mixed get real foamy or soapy like spit bubbles and the pucks are very large. The serostim I used, no such thing occurred and the pucks were very small in comparison and they were 18iu. Definitely concerning.
I've run an ungodly amount of various types of kits and haven't really noticed too much of a difference-that said I got very lucky to have great sources over time. I had an AIDS patient that only did 1 kit a month and sold me the other 3, with the actual pharmacy tag still on it. I too used 6ius and felt fantastic!! I also had a person work 3rd shift at a medical supply company and stole DOZENS of Humetrope kits back in the day..lucky me But I did come across some very high quality kits like the red top Thanktropins and ND blue tops which were great quality. I never noticed the sides you're talking about- not even once. I'd be very wary of that product

JJ
Old 12-06-2018, 05:56 AM
Direct Rep

Quote:

hey brother ..need more info
..age?
..what else are you taking AAS, ANCILLARIES, ETC?
..any T3? ..CLEN? ..coffee?
..are you shooting all 5ius in 1 stab? ..when?

..are you sure these symptoms came from the GH?
^^^or could it have been coincidental??
^^^have you tried discontinuing the GH to see if your symptom subside?
..GH is rapidly metabolized & out of your system quick, so you could easily confirm that the "new GH" as the cause

fasted BG in the low 90's, while on 5ius & no "insulin support" is actually pretty good ..how long have you been using GH?

***www.RACETROPIN.com***

***RACETROPIN GH***
HPLC TESTED @99.585% PURE
(..and low 1.067% DIMER, so nearly all bioavailable!!)

d-vip@securenym.net <-NEW EMAIL!!
(..or simply PM orders straight to DIRECT)

https://ugmuscle.com/t/some-serious-...ru-sources/570
^^^MUST READ FOR EVERY MEMBER ..TRUTH EXPOSED so you can know & protect yourselves!!!!!
Old 12-06-2018, 10:56 AM
Direct Rep

Thumbs up

^^^also for the surest bet ..always buy a GH that has been HPLC tested for PURITY & DIMER!!

***www.RACETROPIN.com***

***RACETROPIN GH***
HPLC TESTED @99.585% PURE
(..and low 1.067% DIMER, so nearly all bioavailable!!)

d-vip@securenym.net <-NEW EMAIL!!
(..or simply PM orders straight to DIRECT)

https://ugmuscle.com/t/some-serious-...ru-sources/570
^^^MUST READ FOR EVERY MEMBER ..TRUTH EXPOSED so you can know & protect yourselves!!!!!
Old 12-07-2018, 11:20 AM

Why do you think its the GH, maybe coincidence idk but what else are you taking and are the symptoms constant or sporatic. Developing High BP maybe??
Ironrebel.com
Old 12-15-2018, 04:33 PM

The same issue with me started 1.5 years ago. Had used HGH for 15+ plus years then the issues began. This happens with genetics as well as pharmaceutical. I no longer use HGH because of this. I know a few guys with the same issue and they use beta blockers to combat.